🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

beta male there is no such thing as as that
LOLOL

Of course there is. Just look in a mirror to see a case of it.
you know what really amazes me?

i never see you talking about an issue. the closest you get is using an issue or someone elses stance on them to call them out and cuss them down.

is that your only reason to come here daily? get your manhood on and attack? don't bother answering. i already know what you're going to say and it's pretty sad but party on, garth.
This thread is based on a bullshit conspiracy.

Exposing that ^^^ was me talking about this issue.

I can't help you have such thin skin.
see what i mean? you can't answer a question or concern w/o insulting someone.

speaks volumes of you more so than those you insult.
Dumbfuck, your claim wasn't that I don't post without throwing insults -- it was you "never see [me] talking about an issue."

I show that I do so now you move the goal posts because I both discuss issues and hurl insults. If you don't want to be insulted, stop posting stupid shit. See how easy that is?

have a nice day. :)

LOLOL

i never see you talking about an issue. the closest you get is using an issue or someone elses stance on them to call them out and cuss them down.

is that your only reason to come here daily? get your manhood on and attack? don't bother answering. i already know what you're going to say and it's pretty sad but party on, garth.

Ecposing that ^^^ was me talking about this issue.

LOL, you're too stupid to understand you underscored his point.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he falsely claimed I never talk about issues. Pointing that out underscores his point only to brain-dead cultists.

Posts 139, 154 &166 are examples where I discussed this thread's topic; and there's been little discussion on it by anyone since. And it's still nothing but conspiratorial bullshit, just like so many other conspiracies rightards dream up.... like PizzaGate & Birtherism. The right live in an alternate universe with "alternative facts."
gee. i stand corrected. you're all into the topics, not the people.
LOL

When did you become such a whiney little bitch?

yeah-if-you-could-get-your-balls-back-from-your-wifes-52231375.png

LOLOL

LOLOL

Dumbfuck, he falsely claimed I never talk about issues. Pointing that out underscores his point only to brain-dead cultists.

Posts 139, 154 &166 are examples where I discussed this thread's topic; and there's been little discussion on it by anyone since. And it's still nothing but conspiratorial bullshit, just like so many other conspiracies rightards dream up.... like PizzaGate & Birtherism. The right live in an alternate universe with "alternative facts."

Twit your direct response to his point made his point. You're dismissed.
LOLOL

Imbecile, his point was that I don't discuss topics. Being able to point to my own posts where I did proved he's delusional. My adding insults on top of discussing topics is merely gravy.

And best of all, you're not man enough to dismiss me. :mm:

LOLOL

gee. i stand corrected. you're all into the topics, not the people.
LOL

When did you become such a whiney little bitch?

yeah-if-you-could-get-your-balls-back-from-your-wifes-52231375.png

LOLOL

LOLOL

Imbecile, his point was that I don't discuss topics. Being able to point to my own posts where I did proved he's delusional. My adding insults on top of discussing topics is merely gravy.

oh hell dude, you're not man enough to BE dismissed. :)

Dear beta male Mueller said no Trump Russian collusion or obstruction nor did anyone in the Trump campaign work with the Russians to influence the 2016 election
LOL

Poor, demented PussyBitch. Even when I quote Mueller's report, he still can't understand it.
Poor beta male lost his mind when Mueller couldn't deliver.
You're insane, PussyBitch, Mueller delivered exactly what he was hired to deliver -- the truth. And still, the part you're too ignorant to understand.... Mueller said from the beginning that he would not reach conclusions of guilt, only exoneration where he could find it, because of the OLC opinion that a sitting president can't be indicted.
No beta male anyone who believes the bullshit you believe has a mental issue that can only be blamed on their TDS influenced insanity
LOLOL

PussyBitch is swinging his purse at me now.

:lmao:
beta male it's your delusion

LOLOL

LOLOL

I've already done it son.

LOLOL

LOLOL

oh hell dude, you're not man enough to BE dismissed. :)
LOLOL

That must explain why that other dumbass tried. :mm:

LOLOL

LOLOL

And yet, here I am... not dismissed. :mm:

LOLOL

LOLOL

no - you're kinda like that 5 year old learning to jump in the pool screaming MOMMA LOOK AT ME before you do it. then you get up and do it again.

and again.

and again.

and again.

and eventually the phrase "that's nice dear" continues to be validation to keep jumping into the pool as if it's something still new.

Mueller: Four acts of obstruction of justice by Trump.

Then why didn't he recommend filing charges???

Unlike Ken Starr he was working for the DOJ not Congress. He had to send his report to "Deep Six" AG Barr.

He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
Ken Starr had no problem recommending charges 9 of them as a matter of fact
One was for obstruction.

Ken Starr was working for Congress and had the charge to do so under the Special Prosecutor law which has since been let expire.

Soon the evidence Mueller gathered will be turned over to the Committees that subpoenaed it.

Unlike Ken Starr he was working for the DOJ not Congress. He had to send his report to "Deep Six" AG Barr.

He said why. What a pity you lack even the minimal intellect required to understand what he said.
One was for obstruction.

Ken Starr was working for Congress and had the charge to do so under the Special Prosecutor law which has since been let expire.

Soon the evidence Mueller gathered will be turned over to the Committees that subpoenaed it.
And? You don't that if Mueller had something he wouldn't have charged Trump with crimes. They got nothing.

One was for obstruction.

So did Mueller

One was for obstruction.

And? You don't that if Mueller had something he wouldn't have charged Trump with crimes. They got nothing.

It was up to the AG to decide whether or not to file charges, not Mueller.

We'll know soon enough.

One was for obstruction.

So did Mueller

So did Mueller what? Work for Congress?

LOLOL

LOLOL

no - you're kinda like that 5 year old learning to jump in the pool screaming MOMMA LOOK AT ME before you do it. then you get up and do it again.

and again.

and again.

and again.

and eventually the phrase "that's nice dear" continues to be validation to keep jumping into the pool as if it's something still new.
:boohoo:

LOLOL

and again.

and again.

and again.

:boohoo:
and again. :)

One was for obstruction.

So did Mueller
Dumbfuck, no, Mueller was not working for Congress. He was working for the DoJ. And again, unlike Starr, Mueller had the OLC opinion, that a sitting president can't be indicted, to deal with.

Forum List

Back