Crude Down to $76 BBL

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Zowie! Friend of mine in Houston posted a photo on Facebook of the gas pump where she filled up yesterday: $1.84 a gallon.

Dangerously closed to pri-Obama levels.

Nice that this started happening during the election. I figure next year is going to be Hell. If you think Obama has shown his ass so far, wait till he has nothing to lose.

Nice that this started happening during the election. I figure next year is going to be Hell. If you think Obama has shown his ass so far, wait till he has nothing to lose.

The POTUS doesn't control OPEC, in case you haven't noticed. And he hasn't had anything to lose since November 5, 2012.

Zowie! Friend of mine in Houston posted a photo on Facebook of the gas pump where she filled up yesterday: $1.84 a gallon.

Oil prices are for futures and wouldn't effect current gasoline prices. That said, $76 is a definate BUY! :)

""""On the supply side, the United States shale drilling boom has been a critical factor. Domestic production has reached 8.7 million barrels a day, about a million barrels a day more than just a year ago and the highest level in nearly a quarter century. Imports from OPEC countries have been cut in half since 2008, forcing countries like Saudi Arabia and Nigeria to compete with one another in Asia, cutting their prices starting last week."""
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/14/b...opec-members-fight-for-market-share.html?_r=0

And all that whining from the Republicans about Obama being a dictator and the EPA killing our energy independence. Such bullshit.

Obama was elected in 2008 and it looks like we "Drilled, baby, drilled" anyway.

Oil prices are for futures and wouldn't effect current gasoline prices. That said, $76 is a definate BUY! :)

""""On the supply side, the United States shale drilling boom has been a critical factor. Domestic production has reached 8.7 million barrels a day, about a million barrels a day more than just a year ago and the highest level in nearly a quarter century. Imports from OPEC countries have been cut in half since 2008, forcing countries like Saudi Arabia and Nigeria to compete with one another in Asia, cutting their prices starting last week."""
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/14/b...opec-members-fight-for-market-share.html?_r=0

And all that whining from the Republicans about Obama being a dictator and the EPA killing our energy independence. Such bullshit.

Obama was elected in 2008 and it looks like we "Drilled, baby, drilled" anyway.

Presidents don't decide energy policy. Oil companies do. It's mostly urban legend how much power Presidents have. But try getting elected President without a nod from the megacorps, it never happens.

The economy is begining to see an end to the Progressive rule. Everyone expects big GOP wins, the economy outlook can only look brighter than were it has been for the last 6 years. Tomorrow the Hussein becomes a bonefide Lame Duck. Let the economic recovery begin.

To get to the pre-Obama level we would have to return to the pre-Obama job losses averaging 745,000 lost jobs a month for 5 consecutive months.

The POTUS doesn't control OPEC, in case you haven't noticed. And he hasn't had anything to lose since November 5, 2012.
Other than credibility,and integrity,both seem to keep their distance from him.

Forum List

Back