🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz backstabbing Kasich..say it isn't so!

Do you remember when the right wing still had honor and integrity? It was a long time ago.

This comment about "this being the will of the people" really shows that Cruz believes his own bullshit to this degree. His father and Beck believe that he is the anointed one for our time so I guess Ted has bought in.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
This belongs in the conspiracy theory section.

Ted Cruz says his pact with Kasich isn't collusion but is 'entirely about the will of the people' – before accusing The Donald of 'hiding' in Trump Tower

No collusion: Cruz defends pact with Kasich as Trump fumes

Will of the people?? Who is ahead, and who is doing all they can to steal delegates?

He will say anything that suits his purpose.

You really don't mean to suggest that 1/3 speaks for the whole, do you?

This comment about "this being the will of the people" really shows that Cruz believes his own bullshit to this degree. His father and Beck believe that he is the anointed one for our time so I guess Ted has bought in.
He means the will of the 'people'...you know?.....the GOPe ;)

Ted Cruz says his pact with Kasich isn't collusion but is 'entirely about the will of the people' – before accusing The Donald of 'hiding' in Trump Tower

Will of the people?? Who is ahead, and who is doing all they can to steal delegates?

When I read that headline I wanted to bazooka barf! It's just jawdropping unreal. Is that a word or did I just pull a Palin?

It seems to me the two guys who are ignoring the will of the people are Kasich and Cruz, formally known as 1 for 41 and Lyin Ted.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

You really don't mean to suggest that 1/3 speaks for the whole, do you?

Well, I mean exactly what I said.

The Cuck (Conservatives United for Cruz and Kasich) was just announced, and yet it appears that 'Lyin' Ted' is already working the back channels.

This is developing on Drudge

View attachment 72834

Is this the lady who is one of many schilling for Trump all over facebook? This lady here?

“SCHLONGED” IS PUTTING IT MILDLY - Citizens for Trump

I mean, is independent thought gone now? Are we suckered in by tweets, twerp and bleets? Holey shit! I agree with the guy who said this belongs in the conspiracy section.

All Trump has to do is get to 1237 and he won't have a problem. Anything less? Good bye Trump, hello Ryan or somebody at least that smart.

That's right. For Squeaky, it's ALL about him. THAT is what he cares about.

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.
He said that because he's been getting beat up by the media.

Watch him almost unravel here as they pummel him with questions about this. He's realizing what a slow fucking he's going to get over this.

Check out this clip Trump's Got My Vote on Twitter

The Cuck (Conservatives United for Cruz and Kasich) was just announced, and yet it appears that 'Lyin' Ted' is already working the back channels.

This is developing on Drudge

View attachment 72834
When I heard about the "agreement" this morning, that's just what I predicted. Cruz will steal all the votes. Watch him, the oily punk.
I thought the same dang thing, that Cruz would back stab Kasich before one could take a breath.

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.
He said that because he's been getting beat up by the media.

Watch him almost unravel here as they pummel him with questions about this. He's realizing what a slow fucking he's going to get over this.

Check out this clip Trump's Got My Vote on Twitter

For some reason I still do not see Kasich being as dirty as Cruz. Cruz has no scruples at all.

Forum List

Back