🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz backstabbing Kasich..say it isn't so!

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.

Apparently a deal to not compete with resources means your supporters are supposed to vote for the other guy now.

Seems obvious that it was never agreed that they would have their voters support the other. Just that resources wouldn't be used against each other in certain states.

This comment about "this being the will of the people" really shows that Cruz believes his own bullshit to this degree. His father and Beck believe that he is the anointed one for our time so I guess Ted has bought in.

Why are you guys so scared of the people having a choice between trump and Cruz? If trump is the will of the people. He will win. You don't have to worry about what Cruz and Kasich do.

Problem is he isn't. And you know he isn't. And a one on one between Cruz and trump in Indiana makes you uncomfortable because you don't think your guy can win. He has to divide his opposition to have a chance.

This comment about "this being the will of the people" really shows that Cruz believes his own bullshit to this degree. His father and Beck believe that he is the anointed one for our time so I guess Ted has bought in.
He means the will of the 'people'...you know?.....the GOPe ;)

The GOP would be who are supposed to determine the nominee. Why we let democrats participate is beyond me.

What I don't get is that no one looks at records. Politically speaking, since 2012, Cruz has changed nothing, and the GOP did their level best to beat Cruz's. What was the Donald saying and doing? How com no one is comparing notes and holding the accountable?

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.
He said that because he's been getting beat up by the media.

Watch him almost unravel here as they pummel him with questions about this. He's realizing what a slow fucking he's going to get over this.

Check out this clip Trump's Got My Vote on Twitter

Win or lose Trump has exposed a bunch of GOP phonies I love it.

Oddly enough you're correct. He has exposed all his supporters who were pretending to be conservatives who when given an opportunity to elect the most conservative candidate since calvin Coolidge they want the biggest rino in the history of the GOP.

You understand no matter who wins between trump and Clinton there will be unimaginable hardship and destruction, don't you? You cannot turn against the principles of the constitution that protect us and expect a good outcome.

OP these clowns really live in a Washington DC bubble. Being a sneaky underhanded backstabber will turn off many voters.

Another reason why The Donald is so popular, he's outside the Washington DC bubble, he's the only one who is from either political party.

No he isn't. He has done business with them for his entire life

The establishment just giving trump more ammo
They really are stupid. Seriously.
THIS is why he is popular.
lol

Yeah, ‘popular.’

“Trump is the most unpopular candidate of either party when the entire U.S. population is taken into account -- and that he has a higher unfavorable rating than any nominated candidate from either of the two major parties going back to the 1992 election when we began to track favorability using the current format.”

Trump's Negative Image

OP these clowns really live in a Washington DC bubble. Being a sneaky underhanded backstabber will turn off many voters.

Another reason why The Donald is so popular, he's outside the Washington DC bubble, he's the only one who is from either political party.
He's not popular with Democrats and they don't claim him. We have two very intelligent candidates, one will be in the WH in January.

Quit shitsplaining Aaron

He said that because he's been getting beat up by the media.

Watch him almost unravel here as they pummel him with questions about this. He's realizing what a slow fucking he's going to get over this.

Check out this clip Trump's Got My Vote on Twitter

Win or lose Trump has exposed a bunch of GOP phonies I love it.

Oddly enough you're correct. He has exposed all his supporters who were pretending to be conservatives who when given an opportunity to elect the most conservative candidate since calvin Coolidge they want the biggest rino in the history of the GOP.

You understand no matter who wins between trump and Clinton there will be unimaginable hardship and destruction, don't you? You cannot turn against the principles of the constitution that protect us and expect a good outcome.

Who is this conservative of which you speak, Cruz the guy who wanted desperately to be part of the GOP establishment the guy who's wife is a Goldman Sachs exec? You call that conservative?

He's not popular with Democrats and they don't claim him. We have two very intelligent candidates, one will be in the WH in January.

It won't be the lying filth Hillary. Go ahead explain her lies, she said she landed under sniper fire, explain it.

In fact, Hillary will likely be the president. She'll move the country forward, something the Republicans just can't bring themselves to do.

I don't think they know how. :dunno:

Forum List

Back