Cruz backstabbing Kasich..say it isn't so!

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.
He said that because he's been getting beat up by the media.

Watch him almost unravel here as they pummel him with questions about this. He's realizing what a slow fucking he's going to get over this.

Check out this clip Trump's Got My Vote on Twitter

Win or lose Trump has exposed a bunch of GOP phonies I love it.

Both have made it clear that they're still campaigning against each other. Kasich recently said that they're only allocating resources, not telling anyone who to vote for in any state. They are both hoping for the nomination in the event of a contested convention.
Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Well, it's true. Just today in Philadelphia Kasich said that his supporters in Indiana should vote for him.

Watch him almost unravel here as they pummel him with questions about this. He's realizing what a slow fucking he's going to get over this.

For some reason I still do not see Kasich being as dirty as Cruz. Cruz has no scruples at all.

Kasich has vowed to make giving gifts to illegals a priority in his first 100 days, he blurted this out during one of the debates. That's as dirty as it gets in my book, siding with illegals from foreign nations over American citizens. As a reminder, illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year.

Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Win or lose Trump has exposed a bunch of GOP phonies I love it.

That's why they hate him so much.

Quit shitsplaining Aaron

For some reason I still do not see Kasich being as dirty as Cruz. Cruz has no scruples at all.

Kasich has vowed to make giving gifts to illegals a priority in his first 100 days, he blurted this out during one of the debates. That's as dirty as it gets in my book, siding with illegals from foreign nations over American citizens. As a reminder, illegals kill over 3,000 American citizens each year.

Agree, but he still (to me) doesn't seem as dirty as Squeaky.

Quit shitsplaining Aaron

Agree, but he still (to me) doesn't seem as dirty as Squeaky.

He's Cruz but with decades more experience being a career public dole politician under his belt.

OP these clowns really live in a Washington DC bubble. Being a sneaky underhanded backstabber will turn off many voters.

Another reason why The Donald is so popular, he's outside the Washington DC bubble, he's the only one who is from either political party.

Ya, i
Guys, it's fake.

What is fake? I saw Kasich on TV within the last hour discussing it.

How dare you...oh wait I saw the same news conference. It looked like Kasich wanted to knife the reporter. I mean he had that creepy kind of murderous intent on his face damn.

Naww he was too busy smacking down his food. :lol:
Ya, it's like when I see people smoke on TV. I had to eat to.

Ya, i
Guys, it's fake.

How dare you...oh wait I saw the same news conference. It looked like Kasich wanted to knife the reporter. I mean he had that creepy kind of murderous intent on his face damn.

Naww he was too busy smacking down his food. :lol:
Ya, it's like when I see people smoke on TV. I had to eat to.

:rofl::rofl:

Guys, it's fake.

I did to. But nothing about getting stabbed in the back.

That's true, but I still believe he and Squeaky have joined forces to make sure Trump doesn't get in.

Oh yeah of course no secret there.

It's dirty. How did they think they would hide it?

Mm, to me it's playing the game. Compare it to Johnny football. Every Texas had such high hopes for him, but in the end, he got cut from the Cleveland Browns. Basically he was a turd. Same for Trump, but he is a bit smarter. He did not know the game, or most likely he knew out of all 17 Cruz was really the guy he had to take out. Dunno. But Trump best bring it.

Below you can read what Ted Cruz's last political opponent said after a tough senate race. If you dig around you will see that Cruz did not have allot of friends, and it was a squeaker that was decided by a run off. New York times article first then Dewhurst.

In Senate Primary, Republican Leaders Take a Back Seat

"With Gov. Rick Perry and many other members of the state’s Republican leadership endorsing Mr. Dewhurst and national conservative movement stars rallying around Mr. Cruz, the race had become a political tug of war and a rare opportunity to gauge which side had more sway with the state’s die-hard Republican electorate."

Keep in mind, Sean Hannity and his sugar daddy (or his old one anyway) Mark Lavin all the radio guys were supporting him as well as the tea party. Interesting stuff. I can not find Dewhurst comments, but I will. Keep looking for it. But you think this race is nasty? The Bush clan, Dick Perry, you name the Texas Republican they hated Cruz. Crude beat them all. No "cheating" either.

Below you can read what Ted Cruz's last political opponent said after a tough senate race. If you dig around you will see that Cruz did not have allot of friends, and it was a squeaker that was decided by a run off. New York times article first then Dewhurst.

In Senate Primary, Republican Leaders Take a Back Seat

"With Gov. Rick Perry and many other members of the state’s Republican leadership endorsing Mr. Dewhurst and national conservative movement stars rallying around Mr. Cruz, the race had become a political tug of war and a rare opportunity to gauge which side had more sway with the state’s die-hard Republican electorate."

Keep in mind, Sean Hannity and his sugar daddy (or his old one anyway) Mark Lavin all the radio guys were supporting him as well as the tea party. Interesting stuff. I can not find Dewhurst comments, but I will. Keep looking for it. But you think this race is nasty? The Bush clan, Dick Perry, you name the Texas Republican they hated Cruz. Crude beat them all. No "cheating" either.

Interesting..thanks.

Forum List

Back