Cruz: ‘Distressingly High’ Possibility China Invades Taiwan and ‘Real Possibility’ Iran Gets Nuke Before 2025

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
China is gradually increasing the pressure on Taiwan....that is only likely to increase....when China is ready they will provoke a military reaction from Taiwan and use that as an excuse to attack.

They will warn America to stay out of it and if we do not they will attack us also.

China is gradually increasing the pressure on Taiwan....that is only likely to increase....when China is ready they will provoke a military reaction from Taiwan and use that as an excuse to attack.

They will warn America to stay out of it and if we do not they will attack us also.

I would stop my next door neighbors eight year old on his way to school and ask about foreign policy before I would turn to Ted Cruz. If Iran gets a nuke you can place responsibility squarely in Trump's court, just like Bush holds accountability for North Korea. And so what if they do, at least they are a party to the NPT agreement. Neither North Korea or Israel is. China has no interest in tangling with us right now. They got internal problems of their own.

Thank you Dumbass Tramp!

If China thinks it can handle a war then bring it on..

• Banned

I would stop my next door neighbors eight year old on his way to school and ask about foreign policy before I would turn to Ted Cruz. If Iran gets a nuke you can place responsibility squarely in Trump's court, just like Bush holds accountability for North Korea. And so what if they do, at least they are a party to the NPT agreement. Neither North Korea or Israel is. China has no interest in tangling with us right now. They got internal problems of their own.
Israel will not allow Iran to get a nuke but I think Cruz is right about China.

China is in no great hurry to do anything.....as long as things are going their way......eventually......they definitely intend to gain control of Taiwan ...one way or the other......they would prefer to be able to do it like they did it with Hong Kong.....with the difference being .....in the Case of Taiwan they have to deal with America not the U.K.....but their strategy will be pretty much the same give America all kinds of promises regarding Taiwan ....they will be allowed to remain self-governing for the most part....will not be forced to submit to communism etc.etc. just like they did with the U.K. when China persuaded them to pull out.

Taiwan will go along with it because they know without American military support they have no chance of dealing with China in an effective military manner aka any defense they put up would just be a waste of life.

As one Chinese General put it.....would America sacrifice L.A. to protect Taiwan?

If China thinks it can handle a war then bring it on..
China knows it is a rising nation. It has the resources to be abrasive. It is flexing its muscles. So where does its sphere of influence begin and end? We are used to being a world wide power since WW 2.

Distressingly High’ Possibility China Invades Taiwan and ‘Real Possibility’ Iran Gets Nuke​

No way. Not on Joe's watch. He has Taiwan's back. Biddum is a mensch, he's the honey badger of Washington. China better not muss his hair . . . .Joe takes no guff from anyone.

joe-biden-pissed-off-AP-640x480.jpg

Stay out of his way if you know what's good for ya.

1623971926684.png

No doubt about it. I've been saying this for sometime. It's not an if it's a when.

I remember when China invaded Vietnam and got their ass handed to them.

The job of leadership is to see that this doesn't happen.. Perhaps sane cool headed diplomacy can avoid such disasters.

If Iran gets close to a nuke I think Israel will hit them with or without U.S. backing China invading Taiwan seems like a real possibilty.

Bibi has been saying Israel was months away from a nuke since 1994.

What does China want exactly from Taiwan?

No doubt about it. I've been saying this for sometime. It's not an if it's a when.
Considering the grief the Western powers gave China during its decline and rebirth in capitalism I can say they have positioned themselves well with being able to take away what was taken from them two hundred years ago. China has our manufacturing of paraphernalia, how would we ever live without it?

Considering the grief the Western powers gave China during its decline and rebirth in capitalism I can say they have positioned themselves well with being able to take away what was taken from them two hundred years ago. China has our manufacturing of paraphernalia, how would we ever live without it?
why don’t they take back quid pro joe and the dnc they bought years ago? we can survive without them...much better really

why don’t they take back quid pro joe and the dnc they bought years ago? we can survive without them...much better really
I doubt you understand the complexity of how China screwed the colonial capitalist and what is next.

Forum List

Back