Cruz faces elimination on Tuesday

You claim you have such a high IQ so use it and tell me again how this thread is not about the end of the Primary because Cruz is the only candidate close enough to Trump, and Kasich has no chance at all!
I didn't claim I had a high IQ, I said you had a low one. You're just too stupid to understand what you read. :lol:

No, you're too stupid to understand the thread was about Cruz would be eliminated today, and your wonderful comment was that the Primary season was not over.

So dumbass if the Primary season is not over then why would the OP'er declare Cruz would be eliminated?

Come on Mr. My IQ is higher than yours, or will you keep on making asinine comments like a childish brat?

No, because you can not understand Trump has not won yet!

Those like you want to declare victory but the reality is you can't because Trump is still at 845 in delegates until the results are in later tonight.

Then even if he win all the delegates he still is under the 1000 delegate mark which mean is still not a winner and if he finishes with 1236 he still does not win because the mark is 1237.

Now how will he get 1237?

My bet you have yet to understand that or figure it out!
The primary season doesn't end today, moron.

Ummm, what is the title of the thread, and get back to me you ignorant Trump voter?

Today is Tuesday and the Title is about Cruz being eliminated today, so let see if you are as smart as you think you are!
I could have an IQ of 40 and would still be smarter than you.

No you wouldn't. Math isn't your best point is it?
My math is better than your spelling. :lol:

Actually it is not seeing you and the OP'er believe 963 is the new 1237!

So tell me how did tonight eliminate Ted Cruz or will you be the typical Trump voter and ignore reality and claim your IQ is higher than everyone else?

No, because you can not understand Trump has not won yet!

Those like you want to declare victory but the reality is you can't because Trump is still at 845 in delegates until the results are in later tonight.

Then even if he win all the delegates he still is under the 1000 delegate mark which mean is still not a winner and if he finishes with 1236 he still does not win because the mark is 1237.

Now how will he get 1237?

My bet you have yet to understand that or figure it out!
The primary season doesn't end today, moron.

Ummm, what is the title of the thread, and get back to me you ignorant Trump voter?

Today is Tuesday and the Title is about Cruz being eliminated today, so let see if you are as smart as you think you are!
I could have an IQ of 40 and would still be smarter than you.

OMG!

So the title states Cruz will be eliminated tonight which mean Trump win, and the reality is Trump would still be below 1000 delegates even if he wins tonight, so tell me how is Cruz eliminated?

You claim you have such a high IQ so use it and tell me again how this thread is not about the end of the Primary because Cruz is the only candidate close enough to Trump, and Kasich has no chance at all!

The thread premise is simple - after getting destroyed tonight, Lyin' Ted Cruz will be mathematically eliminated from winning 1237 delegates to win the nomination. He needs more than 100% of the remaining delegates. It's simple math.

His only hope is to stop Trump from getting 1237 and pray that he, the anointed one!, prevails in a brokered convention that defies the will of the voters and appoints him the nominee. I wouldn't bet the farm on it.....

:rofl:

So he is not ELIMINATED because as I have stated Trump need 1237 but Trump voters don't care about that and believe as long as he is close that is all that matters, right?

The premise of the thread is total bullshit because Trump still can lose the nomination and I pray he does!

Hell Kasich is not even eliminated until Trump hit that magic number, so suck it until then!

Cruz took delegates because he understood the arcane rules. There were no votes. It might happen again at the convention. Some RNC arcane rule might be pulled out of a hat.

So let me get this straight...your defense of Donald Trump is that he doesn't have the first clue what he's doing.

Not a defense to admit he is not establishment like Cruz and Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

I didn't claim I had a high IQ, I said you had a low one. You're just too stupid to understand what you read. :lol:

No, you're too stupid to understand the thread was about Cruz would be eliminated today, and your wonderful comment was that the Primary season was not over.

So dumbass if the Primary season is not over then why would the OP'er declare Cruz would be eliminated?

Come on Mr. My IQ is higher than yours, or will you keep on making asinine comments like a childish brat?
Let me explain it to you, Mr. Single digit IQ. Trump just won all five states in today's primaries. There aren't enough delegates left for Cruz to get to 1237. Trump will pick up the rest by June but Cruz was statistically eliminated as of tonight. Voters know he can't get to 1237 and they won't bother to vote for him. A contested convention is not appealing to most Republican voters and they won't bother to vote for Cruz OR Kasich from here on out. Only idiots like you will cling to the hope that Lyin' Ted can steal it at the convention. Now go see if you can find some salve for your sore ass, moron.

Let me explain it to you, Mr. Single digit IQ. Trump just won all five states in today's primaries. There aren't enough delegates left for Cruz to get to 1237. Trump will pick up the rest by June but Cruz was statistically eliminated as of tonight. Voters know he can't get to 1237 and they won't bother to vote for him. A contested convention is not appealing to most Republican voters and they won't bother to vote for Cruz OR Kasich from here on out. Only idiots like you will cling to the hope that Lyin' Ted can steal it at the convention. Now go see if you can find some salve for your sore ass, moron.

Go fuck yourself!

If Trump does not get the 1237 he need then you will be the one crying like the little twat you are. Cruz has yet to be eliminated because until Trump get the 1237 no candidate has won!

Now do you understand that Mr. My IQ is Higher than yours?

No one was eliminated tonight!

So the premise of the entire thread was trollish nonsense from Trump voters that are too ignorant to realize their man still has yet to seal the fucking deal!

Also I am not voting for Cruz and hate the son of bitch more than Trump!

Go fuck yourself!

If Trump does not get the 1237 he need then you will be the one crying like the little twat you are. Cruz has yet to be eliminated because until Trump get the 1237 no candidate has won!

So the premise of the entire thread was trollish nonsense from Trump voters that are too ignorant to realize their man still has yet to seal the fucking deal!

Looks like Mr. Single Digit IQ is in denial as well as butthurt. Glad I could help, fuck face. :lol:

Go fuck yourself!

Looks like Mr. Single Digit IQ is in denial as well as butthurt. Glad I could help, fuck face. :lol:

No, the one that is upset is you because Cruz was not eliminated and people will still vote for Cruz because some know that Donald Trump is a fucking lying piece of shit that only someone with a negative IQ would vote for... Oh wait that is you.

Fucking retard!

Tell me how is it you are voting for a man that claimed Hillary Clinton would make a fine President and thought Bill Clinton was a fine President?

How can vote for a man that cheated on his wife and sired a child out of wedlock with his mistress?

How can you vote for a man that scream he want to make America great again but buys made in China products for his business and has done little to nothing to promote manufacturing here in the states?

How can you vote for a man that uses the visa program to import immigrants to work at jobs that Americans could have done?

Yeah, I am butthurt and you're fucking retarded as hell and let me not start on the part that Trump first wife was from a Communist Bloc country and the fact he has a past there too!

Go fuck yourself!

No, the one that is upset is you because Cruz was not eliminated and people will still vote for Cruz because some know that Donald Trump is a fucking lying piece of shit that only someone with a negative IQ would vote for... Oh wait that is you.

Fucking retard!

Tell me how is it you are voting for a man that claimed Hillary Clinton would make a fine President and thought Bill Clinton was a fine President?

How can vote for a man that cheated on his wife and sired a child out of wedlock with his mistress?

How can you vote for a man that scream he want to make America great again but buys made in China products for his business and has done little to nothing to promote manufacturing here in the states?

How can you vote for a man that uses the visa program to import immigrants to work at jobs that Americans could have done?

Yeah, I am butthurt and you're fucking retarded as hell and let me not start on the part that Trump first wife was from a Communist Bloc country and the fact he has a past there too!
Butthurt-When-popular-culture-and-political-correctness-are-synonymous.jpg

Go fuck yourself!

Fucking retard!

Again did Trump get 1237 delegates tonight?

No, well no one is eliminated until then!

Got it or will you claim 950+ delegates are the new 1237?

Go fuck yourself!

Fucking retard!

Again did Trump get 1237 delegates tonight?

No, well no one is eliminated until then!

Got it or will you claim 950+ delegates are the new 1237?
Doubling down on the butthurt, I see. :laugh2:

Forum List

Back