Cruz faces elimination on Tuesday

Did the math and 118 delegates are up for grabs tomorrow and Trump has 845 delegates so if he won all the delegates Trump still has not clinched the number he need to win the nomination because it would only bring his total to 963 delegates which mean he still need 274 delegates.

So Cruz is not eliminated until Trump get his 1237 required delegates.

If all three stay in up to the convention, as I understand it Trump can win with 1100 votes. And how fair or right if trump comes in 400 ahead of Cruz and 700 ahead of Kasich and doesn't get the nomination because of arcane rules?p

Life is not fair nor is politics in America.

Do you like Trump because he favors more government, a single payer healthcare system, and eminent domain for private businesses? Or is it because every position he's taken in this campaign was only taken to appeal to rubes?
Do you like Cruz because he lies to voters about his opponents dropping out of the race, because he bribes delegates, because he cheats on his wife, or is it because you like sleazy and dishonest insider politicians?
So you can't answer my question. Typical Trumper.
I answered your "rhetorical question" with one of my own (which you did not answer). See how that works, stupid?
It wasnt a rhetorical question, dum-dum.
Trump is actually on record as being in favor of those things. The only question is how somehow who self styles as conservative can support him.

He could go on record supporting the murder of babies and he would not lose their support
Trump could go on record supporting free college, free healthcare, higher taxes on the wealthy (he's already on record for that) and redistribution of wealth and the Trumpsters would still vote for him
Because they're stooopid.

So... Cruz is out on Tuesday..... Trump is in ....he is the one against the crook murderer Hillary witch.

DONALD TRUMP Still Outperforming Cruz, Sanders and Hillary Clinton! Cruz and Sanders Both Eliminated in 5 Days
Cruz will downplay the loss "We expected to lose in those 5 states, it was a natural win for Trump", then he will pivot to Indiana and California being important and how he's going to win them. Once he loses Indiana he's he'll give a victory speech on what a close battle it was, how people are getting behind his campaign and how important Cali is and how he's going to win it.

Once he loses Cali he'll give a victory speech about winning one congressional district and how people are coming around to the fact that he's the best guy to go against Clinton in the general.

Once Trump takes office in 2017, Cruz will still be on the campaign trail preaching how the country is beginning to rally behind his campaign and how Trump can't beat Clinton.

Man.....you are going to be a source of entertainment that money can't buy. Once Trump takes office in 2017?

Awesome.

Cruz lost before he started.

Tell me when Trump has the magic number of 1237 and if it is 1236 I hope the GOP brokers the convention so I can watch those like you and the OP'er melt to pieces...
I doubt very seriously if anybody gives a shit what you hope for.

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Trump need to get to 1237 and right now he is at 845 and even if he win every state he is still under 1000 delegates, so he has not won yet, well except in the minds of those that believe in that close should count!
Why would you think I'm upset. Because I don't give a shit what you hope for?

No, because you can not understand Trump has not won yet!

Those like you want to declare victory but the reality is you can't because Trump is still at 845 in delegates until the results are in later tonight.

Then even if he win all the delegates he still is under the 1000 delegate mark which mean is still not a winner and if he finishes with 1236 he still does not win because the mark is 1237.

Now how will he get 1237?

My bet you have yet to understand that or figure it out!
The primary season doesn't end today, moron.

Do you like Cruz because he lies to voters about his opponents dropping out of the race, because he bribes delegates, because he cheats on his wife, or is it because you like sleazy and dishonest insider politicians?
So you can't answer my question. Typical Trumper.
I answered your "rhetorical question" with one of my own (which you did not answer). See how that works, stupid?
It wasnt a rhetorical question, dum-dum.
Trump is actually on record as being in favor of those things. The only question is how somehow who self styles as conservative can support him.
Cruz is on record as lying to voters too. What's your point?
No actually he isnt.
But even if he were it doesnt matter to my question of why you support someone who's campaign has already said he will recant every position he's taken.
Um, yeah he is. Your denial doesn't count as fact.

Anyone notice how Trump wins when the people vote and Cruz wins when the establishment delegates vote? Who is the real outsider?

When does this all begin tonight? Is this like another Super Tuesday situation?

All we must add is Go Trump!

Tell me when Trump has the magic number of 1237 and if it is 1236 I hope the GOP brokers the convention so I can watch those like you and the OP'er melt to pieces...

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Trump need to get to 1237 and right now he is at 845 and even if he win every state he is still under 1000 delegates, so he has not won yet, well except in the minds of those that believe in that close should count!

Those like you want to declare victory but the reality is you can't because Trump is still at 845 in delegates until the results are in later tonight.

Then even if he win all the delegates he still is under the 1000 delegate mark which mean is still not a winner and if he finishes with 1236 he still does not win because the mark is 1237.

Ummm, what is the title of the thread, and get back to me you ignorant Trump voter?

Today is Tuesday and the Title is about Cruz being eliminated today, so let see if you are as smart as you think you are!

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Do you always have these long primary seasons?

Did the math and 118 delegates are up for grabs tomorrow and Trump has 845 delegates so if he won all the delegates Trump still has not clinched the number he need to win the nomination because it would only bring his total to 963 delegates which mean he still need 274 delegates.

So Cruz is not eliminated until Trump get his 1237 required delegates.

If all three stay in up to the convention, as I understand it Trump can win with 1100 votes. And how fair or right if trump comes in 400 ahead of Cruz and 700 ahead of Kasich and doesn't get the nomination because of arcane rules?p

Arcane rules? Requiring a majority is an arcane rule?

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Yes, but this one is the craziest ever.

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Ummm, what is the title of the thread, and get back to me you ignorant Trump voter?

Today is Tuesday and the Title is about Cruz being eliminated today, so let see if you are as smart as you think you are!
I could have an IQ of 40 and would still be smarter than you.

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Yes.

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

OMG!

So the title states Cruz will be eliminated tonight which mean Trump win, and the reality is Trump would still be below 1000 delegates even if he wins tonight, so tell me how is Cruz eliminated?

You claim you have such a high IQ so use it and tell me again how this thread is not about the end of the Primary because Cruz is the only candidate close enough to Trump, and Kasich has no chance at all!

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

This is the first American election I've followed in a proper sense, and yes it's very crazy.

This is the first American election I've followed in a proper sense, and yes it's very crazy.

In 1992 it was crazy for the Democratic Party and then the Ross Perot run tossed the election into chaos, but this one is just nuts!

Cruz should have praised yahweh/jesus way more obviously. The Donald is winning so much that it is getting boring!

In 1992 it was crazy for the Democratic Party and then the Ross Perot run tossed the election into chaos, but this one is just nuts!

I was 2 years-old, but I've read up on that election and Ross Perot got 19% of the vote, probably helping Bill Clinton.

Oh yes, I love your kilt thing in your sig line :smoke:

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

No you wouldn't. Math isn't your best point is it?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back