Cruz faces elimination on Tuesday

You mean stupid people?
Because only stupid people could be conned by that asshole. Who in the hell votes for a liberal fascist incompetent like Trump? His campaign has already admitted most of what he says is a lie. People are hoodwnked.
Get over it, Cruz is never gonna be President no matter how many tantrums you have or how many names you call Trump voters. Deal with it.
Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.
Just keep telling yourself that, stupid. :laugh2:
Do you like Trump because he favors more government, a single payer healthcare system, and eminent domain for private businesses? Or is it because every position he's taken in this campaign was only taken to appeal to rubes?
Do you like Cruz because he lies to voters about his opponents dropping out of the race, because he bribes delegates, because he cheats on his wife, or is it because you like sleazy and dishonest insider politicians?
So you can't answer my question. Typical Trumper.

And how close is Cruz to 1237?

Nowhere close.

He is a goner ....Cruz is

Trump is President.

If Cruz loses. Clinton is president
Cruz lost before he started.

Tell me when Trump has the magic number of 1237 and if it is 1236 I hope the GOP brokers the convention so I can watch those like you and the OP'er melt to pieces...
I doubt very seriously if anybody gives a shit what you hope for.

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Trump need to get to 1237 and right now he is at 845 and even if he win every state he is still under 1000 delegates, so he has not won yet, well except in the minds of those that believe in that close should count!

Anyone notice how Trump wins when the people vote and Cruz wins when the establishment delegates vote? Who is the real outsider?
You mean stupid people?
Because only stupid people could be conned by that asshole. Who in the hell votes for a liberal fascist incompetent like Trump? His campaign has already admitted most of what he says is a lie. People are hoodwnked.
Get over it, Cruz is never gonna be President no matter how many tantrums you have or how many names you call Trump voters. Deal with it.

Your right. Tantrums wont win it. Delegates will. And Cruz will win it on a second or third ballot

So... Cruz is out on Tuesday..... Trump is in ....he is the one against the crook murderer Hillary witch.

DONALD TRUMP Still Outperforming Cruz, Sanders and Hillary Clinton! Cruz and Sanders Both Eliminated in 5 Days
Cruz will downplay the loss "We expected to lose in those 5 states, it was a natural win for Trump", then he will pivot to Indiana and California being important and how he's going to win them. Once he loses Indiana he's he'll give a victory speech on what a close battle it was, how people are getting behind his campaign and how important Cali is and how he's going to win it.

Once he loses Cali he'll give a victory speech about winning one congressional district and how people are coming around to the fact that he's the best guy to go against Clinton in the general.

Once Trump takes office in 2017, Cruz will still be on the campaign trail preaching how the country is beginning to rally behind his campaign and how Trump can't beat Clinton.

You mean stupid people?
Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.
Do you like Trump because he favors more government, a single payer healthcare system, and eminent domain for private businesses? Or is it because every position he's taken in this campaign was only taken to appeal to rubes?
Do you like Cruz because he lies to voters about his opponents dropping out of the race, because he bribes delegates, because he cheats on his wife, or is it because you like sleazy and dishonest insider politicians?

So you have an issue with Cruz because he might have cheated on his wife but you are voting for Trump that cheated on his first wife Ivana and had a child out of wedlock?

Hmmm, very sound reasoning.

Did the math and 118 delegates are up for grabs tomorrow and Trump has 845 delegates so if he won all the delegates Trump still has not clinched the number he need to win the nomination because it would only bring his total to 963 delegates which mean he still need 274 delegates.

So Cruz is not eliminated until Trump get his 1237 required delegates.

Nowhere close.

Trump is President.

If that was true trump wouldn't be crying

So... Cruz is out on Tuesday..... Trump is in ....he is the one against the crook murderer Hillary witch.

DONALD TRUMP Still Outperforming Cruz, Sanders and Hillary Clinton! Cruz and Sanders Both Eliminated in 5 Days
Cruz will downplay the loss "We expected to lose in those 5 states, it was a natural win for Trump", then he will pivot to Indiana and California being important and how he's going to win them. Once he loses Indiana he's he'll give a victory speech on what a close battle it was, how people are getting behind his campaign and how important Cali is and how he's going to win it.

Once he loses Cali he'll give a victory speech about winning one congressional district and how people are coming around to the fact that he's the best guy to go against Clinton in the general.

Once Trump takes office in 2017, Cruz will still be on the campaign trail preaching how the country is beginning to rally behind his campaign and how Trump can't beat Clinton.
You're forgetting about the unicorns and cotton candy.

Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.
I answered your "rhetorical question" with one of my own (which you did not answer). See how that works, stupid?

Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.

So you have an issue with Cruz because he might have cheated on his wife but you are voting for Trump that cheated on his first wife Ivana and had a child out of wedlock?

Of course there is ZERO evidence Cruz cheated. But that wont stop the low information crowd from repeating it.

Did the math and 118 delegates are up for grabs tomorrow and Trump has 845 delegates so if he won all the delegates Trump still has not clinched the number he need to win the nomination because it would only bring his total to 963 delegates which mean he still need 274 delegates.

Nowhere close.

Trump is President.

Tell me when Trump has the magic number of 1237 and if it is 1236 I hope the GOP brokers the convention so I can watch those like you and the OP'er melt to pieces...

If he gets 1236 I will laugh so hard. Because on the second ballot he wont have that many

You mean stupid people?
Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.

Four for four with lies. Do you guys have any truth to you?

Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.

Of course there is ZERO evidence Cruz cheated. But that wont stop the low information crowd from repeating it.

I know that but what really amazes me if he did cheated that is one issue Trump voters should not even discuss!

Dewey defeats Truman.
Count on it.
I answered your "rhetorical question" with one of my own (which you did not answer). See how that works, stupid?
It wasnt a rhetorical question, dum-dum.
Trump is actually on record as being in favor of those things. The only question is how somehow who self styles as conservative can support him.

Nowhere close.

Trump is President.

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Trump need to get to 1237 and right now he is at 845 and even if he win every state he is still under 1000 delegates, so he has not won yet, well except in the minds of those that believe in that close should count!
Why would you think I'm upset. Because I don't give a shit what you hope for?

If all three stay in up to the convention, as I understand it Trump can win with 1100 votes. And how fair or right if trump comes in 400 ahead of Cruz and 700 ahead of Kasich and doesn't get the nomination because of arcane rules?p

Trump is actually on record as being in favor of those things. The only question is how somehow who self styles as conservative can support him.
Cruz is on record as lying to voters too. What's your point?

He could go on record supporting the murder of babies and he would not lose their support

Awww, you're upset?

Good!

Why would you think I'm upset. Because I don't give a shit what you hope for?

No, because you can not understand Trump has not won yet!

Those like you want to declare victory but the reality is you can't because Trump is still at 845 in delegates until the results are in later tonight.

Then even if he win all the delegates he still is under the 1000 delegate mark which mean is still not a winner and if he finishes with 1236 he still does not win because the mark is 1237.

Now how will he get 1237?

My bet you have yet to understand that or figure it out!

Cruz is on record as lying to voters too. What's your point?
No actually he isnt.
But even if he were it doesnt matter to my question of why you support someone who's campaign has already said he will recant every position he's taken.

Forum List

Back