🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz Fail

1st. Thanks for the Sunday morning line up :)

2nd. This is good ( below)...and he had a chance to explain during the last debate but instead dodged the question.

The other issue he needs to explain is the Birther issue. Most of America does not understand what Natural Born Citizen means or how it relates to being elected as President. It sounds like you must be born in America or has an exception such as a soldier or minister overseas. Most do not know or understand there is a difference between citizen and natural born citizen. He needs to take five minutes to explain why he is a natural born citizen so the entire country will know and put it to rest. His laughing it off at the debate was a missed opportunity to explain it to 20 million people.

It's just stupid shit, if Americans are that dumb they should not be voting. McCain was born in the Panama Canal zone, none of this talk of natural born stuff was flying around then.

I have no problem with Cruz being a Canadian.

In fact, it's a bonus IMHO!

Americans have been fucking up this country long enough!

Ted-Cruz-Canada.jpg

I have no problem with Cruz being a Canadian.

In fact, it's a bonus IMHO!

Americans have been fucking up this country long enough!

Ted-Cruz-Canada.jpg

Canada blows. Still sucking off Britain and France after hundreds of years and thousands of miles. And fuck scotch too. I'd rather drink piss. :mad:

Forum List

Back