🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz makes huge blunder siding with Soros, Black lives dont matter, and nazi jackboots

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
He may have been able to gain some support by condemning the thugs, but now not a single Trump supporter will EVER vote for him. 42% in a general election went down to 39%.

I highly doubt Cruz lost support for condemning violence. If he did our nation is truly screwed up

He may have been able to gain some support by condemning the thugs, but now not a single Trump supporter will EVER vote for him. 42% in a general election went down to 39%.
so if Cruz wins the nomination you will help Hillary get the White House?

Leftwingnuts everywhere appreciate your help and cooperation

I believe those who were thinking of voting for Trump will be be on the side of free speech and it solidified an even bigger base for his campaign.

Thats not fascism!! The government is not involved in either side!!

That is Jackassism. Depending on the specifics, the jackasses can get thrown in jail. Fascists know better--either have government protection or operate in secret.

I believe those who were thinking of voting for Trump will be be on the side of free speech and it solidified an even bigger base for his campaign.

If you support free speech why would you support Trump who has spent months opposing it, threatening others to silence, and promising to retaliate on those critical when he gets power?

If you love free speech why would you praise the Chinese for cracking down on protestors speaking out for liberty?

If you support free speech why would you support Trump who has spent months opposing it, threatening others to silence, and promising to retaliate on those critical when he gets power?

If you love free speech why would you praise the Chinese for cracking down on protestors speaking out for liberty?
Trump has never opposed free speech. What is this Chinese thing? You alright?

The bastard sided with thugs and blacklivesdoesn't matter last night. These bastards have been doing this shit for the past 5 years all over this nation so of course they'll do it to trump. Cruz should of stood with Trump on this one but this shows what kind of coward that he is. Little cruzie would rather suck black thug off to be politically correct then say what needs to be said.

Are you freaking kidding me???

Trump praises the Communists for how they put down tienimen square protestors. He has said this multiple times. He has openly threatened people who donate against him, threatened violence against protestors at rallies, and promised his critics there will be reprisals when he is in power. He has openly called for eliminating first amendment protection for media outlets critical to him, which cheers from the audience.

This man is extremely dangerous to our liberties.

And yes savage, "all lives does matter!!!!"

Yep, the thugs that burnt down Ferguson and Baltimore need to be stood up too. It doesn't surprise me that they're protesting trump. This is why we need him.

Are you freaking kidding me???

Trump praises the Communists for how they put down tienimen square protestors. He has said this multiple times. He has openly threatened people who donate against him, threatened violence against protestors at rallies, and promised his critics there will be reprisals when he is in power. He has openly called for eliminating first amendment protection for media outlets critical to him, which cheers from the audience.

This man is extremely dangerous to our liberties.

Well, the protesters are the ones doing most of the violence. Well, guess what, in real life if you attack someone as these protesters often do then they deserve it. Self defense.

The protesters should stop being violent to start with. Also he didn't say anything about messing with the first amendment...But if the media is going to lie then people have a right to sue.

This stupid shit libel crap wasn't around before the mid 60's and so he'll just work to change this.

cruz has even sided with the fuck the police thugs

You can bet your life on it. If Cruz wins I will vote for Hillary, I may anyway.

You can bet your life on it. If Cruz wins I will vote for Hillary, I may anyway.
Well said!!

The bastard sided with thugs and blacklivesdoesn't matter last night. These bastards have been doing this shit for the past 5 years all over this nation so of course they'll do it to trump. Cruz should of stood with Trump on this one but this shows what kind of coward that he is. Little cruzie would rather suck black thug off to be politically correct then say what needs to be said.
Huge blunder by cruz.

Blacklivesdoesn't matter is angry because trump sides with the police and they want to do away with police and destroy our inner-cities. Cruz shown himself to be a coward last night.

This gives Rubio a huge opportunity to rip into Cruz and end Cruz's campaign. If Rubio is smart he will say,"I dont always agree with Trump, but i condemn the left wing thugs in Chicago, Trumps supporters have never disruped any event. I stand with them today"

would be a brilliant move on his part.

Forum List

Back