🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz makes huge blunder siding with Soros, Black lives dont matter, and nazi jackboots

The bastard sided with thugs and blacklivesdoesn't matter last night. These bastards have been doing this shit for the past 5 years all over this nation so of course they'll do it to trump. Cruz should of stood with Trump on this one but this shows what kind of coward that he is. Little cruzie would rather suck black thug off to be politically correct then say what needs to be said.
Huge blunder by cruz.

the blunder is that he exposed himself a little more as the

progressive establishment career politician that he is

The bastard sided with thugs and blacklivesdoesn't matter last night. These bastards have been doing this shit for the past 5 years all over this nation so of course they'll do it to trump. Cruz should of stood with Trump on this one but this shows what kind of coward that he is. Little cruzie would rather suck black thug off to be politically correct then say what needs to be said.
Huge blunder by cruz.

He is a puppet of soros and the bush family.

Huge blunder by cruz.

follow the money

one of his super pacs is set up the attorney of career establishment progressive Mitch McConnell

Huge blunder by cruz.

follow the money

one of his super pacs is set up the attorney of career establishment progressive Mitch McConnell

I know, cruz is just a puppet of the left.

Huge blunder by cruz.

follow the money

I know, cruz is just a puppet of the left.

yup there is no difference

that is why if he gets the nomination

might as well vote for hillary

He may have been able to gain some support by condemning the thugs, but now not a single Trump supporter will EVER vote for him. 42% in a general election went down to 39%.
so if Cruz wins the nomination you will help Hillary get the White House?

Leftwingnuts everywhere appreciate your help and cooperation

I will NEVER support anyone who sides with george soros and the bush family. Cruz needs us far more than we need him. Cruz will never get a single dem of independent vote in a general election while Trump can build a coalition outside the cruz hate wing of the rep party.

This is the most retarded thread I have ever read and it wasn't posted by guano.

images

I have to agree with that. I've been a supporter of Cruz, but now I'm rethinking that because of that statement. for him to agree with these Leftist/establishment gopE set up at Trumps rally spoke volumes.

I believe those who were thinking of voting for Trump will be be on the side of free speech and it solidified an even bigger base for his campaign.

Those who are with Trump will still be.
He might even have picked up some new support from some because of what happened.
And Cruz might have lost some support if he sides with the leftists on this.

Well said by Newt. Cruz is now part of the facist left.

Newt Gingrich ‏@newtgingrich 9h9 hours ago

So the real American fascists stopped Trump rally tonight.Fascism in modern America is on the left--on college campuses, in left wing groups

3,169 retweets 4,385 likes

lol

The true idiocy, ignorance, and propensity to lie common to most Trump supporters.

And fascism manifests on the right side of the political spectrum – it always has and always will, regardless the ignorance and dishonesty of conservatives.

I believe those who were thinking of voting for Trump will be be on the side of free speech and it solidified an even bigger base for his campaign.

Those who are with Trump will still be.
He might even have picked up some new support from some because of what happened.
And Cruz might have lost some support if he sides with the leftists on this.

odd that Cruz would do that after he has spent so much time

saying Trump has done that

Forum List

Back