🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz on ayatollah: 'We may have to help introduce him to the 72 virgins'

72_virgins_mohammad_sidique_khan_77.JPG

Weird, we can't afford anything here in America but somehow we can afford another war. Fuck Ted Cruz.

I wish this piece of shit would go do it himself

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit in Washington (the intellectual baboon conference), Cruz launched into his usual stump speech denouncing the Iran nuclear deal, vowing to tear it up on the first day of his administration.

Maybe cruz and his lunatic cross groveling "pastor" father should be introduced asap to their man god on two sticks

Cruz on Ayatollah: 'We may have to help introduce him to the 72 virgins' - CNNPolitics.com

Why do fake Jews love muslim nutjobs but hate Christians :dunno:

Islam And 40 virgins. I used to be a virgin once. Is that all islam is about? Sexual Hang-ups? Male control thing and virginity. What is up with THAT? What do Muslim WOMEN get out of Islam?

Weird, we can't afford anything here in America but somehow we can afford another war. Fuck Ted Cruz.

I wish this piece of shit would go do it himself

Obama's NASA...... Now STFU:slap:

NASA chief says agency's goal is Muslim outreach, forgets to mention space

In an interview last month on Al-Jazeera, NASA chief Charlie Bolden said that one of NASA's foremost tasks is to engage with Muslim nations.
Reaching out to the Muslim world is not part of NASA chief Charlie Bolden's job, the White House said Monday.

Gotta love the NASA shirt this fraud is wearing..

CPAFMKrUkAABI2a.jpg

What kind of religion DENIES us and condemns us our sexuality , then promises us the same thing as a reward in an afterlife?

Speaking at the Values Voter Summit in Washington (the intellectual baboon conference), Cruz launched into his usual stump speech denouncing the Iran nuclear deal, vowing to tear it up on the first day of his administration.

Maybe cruz and his lunatic cross groveling "pastor" father should be introduced asap to their man god on two sticks

Cruz on Ayatollah: 'We may have to help introduce him to the 72 virgins' - CNNPolitics.com

Yeah. Trump is not the Coward Clown that Obama is.

Forum List

Back