🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz Pulled Half-Sister Out of a Crack House

Oh damn, now people are going to know that he was raised by a bad mother who facilitated her junkie downward spiral of a life

Reminds me of when it came out that Cruz's wife had been found in the fetal position along the highway confused and disoriented. What does Raffy Cruz do to these women in his life to make them go so crazy?

I gotta say, I'm a little impressed with Cruz.

I think Christie did a better job with his addiction speech, but either way I'm very glad that this issue is getting attention it needs.

Oh damn, now people are going to know that he was raised by a bad mother who facilitated her junkie downward spiral of a life

Reminds me of when it came out that Cruz's wife had been found in the fetal position along the highway confused and disoriented. What does Raffy Cruz do to these women in his life to make them go so crazy?

Come on, guys. There's no need to be always be a partisan asshole.

This is a real issue that doesn't get the attention it needs. Everyone knows someone who's life has been severely impacted by addiction - and politicians acknowledging that fact is a good thing, even when it's someone on the other side doing it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^[IGNORE]^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Perfectly expected response. Right wingers always ignore facts they don't like.

This is a real issue that doesn't get the attention it needs. Everyone knows someone who's life has been severely impacted by addiction - and politicians acknowledging that fact is a good thing, even when it's someone on the other side doing it.

Actually it was more of a racial post because blacks arent given the "aww they deserve help" shit and never have until white people started dropping. You're right tho, personalizing it is a good thing

Actually it was more of a racial post because blacks arent given the "aww they deserve help" shit and never have until white people started dropping. You're right tho, personalizing it is a good thing

There's no question there's a lot of progress that needs to happen, and a lot of things that need to change.

But the insidious nature of addition makes personalizing it like Cruz did a necessary step in the right direction, and should be applauded.

There's no question there's a lot of progress that needs to happen, and a lot of things that need to change.

But the insidious nature of addition makes personalizing it like Cruz did a necessary step in the right direction, and should be applauded.

applauded unless he's from the left .. then we should shoot, hang. and dismember the bastard .... right?

applauded unless he's from the left .. then we should shoot, hang. and dismember the bastard .... right?

Umm.

You know that I'm a lefty, right?

I agree.

But those idiots will always be partisan assholes always looking to belittle anyone.

Assholes they truly are.

Forum List

Back