Cruz (R/teaparty) throws U.S. ally under the bus

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
didn't take him long did it? :eusa_whistle:

political expediency anyone? :dunno:

Cruz will renounce Canadian citizenship
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) announced Monday evening that he will renounce his Canadian citizenship, less than 24 hours after a newspaper pointed out that the Canadian-born senator likely maintains dual citizenship.

Sad that. I thought Texans were pro-active? Why he wait 30- some odd years for a reporter to bring it up?

Last edited:
My question is: If he threw Canada under the bus that fast, whats stopping him from throwing Britain or France under the bus as well just to further his political ambitions?

He's through/finished, just like that amnesty-loving bureaucrat :up: Rubio (R/teaparty)

My question is: If he threw Canada under the bus that fast, whats stopping him from throwing Britain or France under the bus as well just to further his political ambitions?

He's through/finished, just like that amnesty-loving bureaucrat :up: Rubio (R/teaparty)

Just how stupid can one liberal be? :cuckoo:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

What the hell does the left want? Answer: an issue, any issue that can take the criminal Obama administration out of the spotlight. Cruz ain't it.

what the hell does the left want? Answer: An issue, any issue that can take the criminal obama administration out of the spotlight. Cruz ain't it.

bingo!!

Well, why did he WAIT 30 years!?!?! Because he probably didn't know, or didn't care!!!!! Dual citizenship is nothing more than a nonsense formality that means absolutely NOTHING.

Last edited:

Yeah, the next thing you know, he'll be throwing Israel to the Arabs...

Oh, wait...that's the progressives.......

I wish you even got 1/100 this upset about Obama funding and arming Al Qaeda in Syria.

Partisan politics is Obsolete now.

It's Liberty or Tyranny. R's and D's have no meaning anymore.

Last edited:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

Yanno................................Obama's mother was a U.S. Citizen.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

I have big cock.see my avatar niggas?

In your previous post, you stated you want horsecock. Are you really that hard up?

Oh..................BTW........................Anthony Weiner kinda made it passé to post pictures of your junk (but I'm guessing for the way you called out for horsecock, you're posting pictures of your boyfriend).

holy cow, threads like these should scare people and what little understanding some people have of how things are and done...

this is REDICULIOUS

didn't take him long did it? :eusa_whistle:

political expediency anyone? :dunno:

Cruz will renounce Canadian citizenship
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) announced Monday evening that he will renounce his Canadian citizenship, less than 24 hours after a newspaper pointed out that the Canadian-born senator likely maintains dual citizenship.

Sad that. I thought Texans were pro-active? Why he wait 30- some odd years for a reporter to bring it up?

What difference does it make?

Fuck Canada, Britain and France. He isn't running for offices in either of those countries moron!

You should focus on the idiots your own party is running and let us Republicans vet our own.

Damn, grow up.

Yanno................................Obama's mother was a U.S. Citizen.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

McCain was born on a U.S. base therefore... American soil. But don't let the facts stop your hyperbole.

I personally think you dimocraps need to get your own house in order and let us Republicans deal with ours.

Did Ted Cruz really piss on the Canadian flag?

did you piss on the American flag?

Not me

I respect my country. Fly my flag proudly

Ted Cruz obviously doesn't respect his

Once he figures out which flag he wants to be under, I'm sure he'll respect it.

I just love how awkward Rafael has made it for the birther freaks. Of course, they haven't stopped being raging hypocrites on other issues, no reason to think this will be any different.

Fuck Canada, Britain and France. He isn't running for offices in either of those countries moron!

You should focus on the idiots your own party is running and let us Republicans vet our own.

It's going to be hilarious if you guys run him from President! Or Vice!

Can you smell the hypocrisy!!

Forum List

Back