Cruz (R/teaparty) throws U.S. ally under the bus

:eusa_doh:
Just how stupid can one liberal be? :cuckoo:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

Yanno................................Obama's mother was a U.S. Citizen.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

You are dumber than owl shit if you don't know the difference between Obama's situation and Cruz's situation related to eligibility! Extremely ignorant at the very least.

Okay, what's the difference beyond the fact that one was born in the U.S. and one was born in Canada?

It appears the libs fear Cruz.

I fear a Canadian taking over our country, opening up our borders and allowing millions of uneducated, dirty Canadians to stream across

Do you want your children to actually have to go to school with Canadians? For Christ sake man, I'd let one of them mow my lawn but I wouldn't want to live next to one

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

You are dumber than owl shit if you don't know the difference between Obama's situation and Cruz's situation related to eligibility! Extremely ignorant at the very least.

Okay, what's the difference beyond the fact that one was born in the U.S. and one was born in Canada?

yeah birddog. Enlighten us

:popcorn:

Just how stupid can one liberal be? :cuckoo:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

You're right...............there IS a difference between Obama and Cruz.

Obama was born in Hawaii (an American state) to an American mother.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, but in a foreign country. He's even released his birth certificate which shows he was born in another country.

I guess the difference between Cruz and Obama is that Obama is legitimately born an American citizen in an American state to an American mother, and therefore a natural born citizen.

Cruz is a person who was born in Canada to an American mother abroad and held dual citizenship until this whole mess was exposed and he decided to renounce his Canadian citizenship.

Means that Obama is more legitimate than Cruz. And for the record, Obama never went to Kenya (nor was born there) until he was an adult. For the parts of his childhood spent abroad (after being born in the U.S. state of Hawaii), it was Indonesia, which is a full continent (as well as a bit of water) away from Kenya.

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid you birthers can be.

You're right...............there IS a difference between Obama and Cruz.

Obama was born in Hawaii (an American state) to an American mother.

Cruz was born in Canada to an American mother, but in a foreign country. He's even released his birth certificate which shows he was born in another country.

I guess the difference between Cruz and Obama is that Obama is legitimately born an American citizen in an American state to an American mother, and therefore a natural born citizen.

Cruz is a person who was born in Canada to an American mother abroad and held dual citizenship until this whole mess was exposed and he decided to renounce his Canadian citizenship.

Means that Obama is more legitimate than Cruz. And for the record, Obama never went to Kenya (nor was born there) until he was an adult. For the parts of his childhood spent abroad (after being born in the U.S. state of Hawaii), it was Indonesia, which is a full continent (as well as a bit of water) away from Kenya.

Never ceases to amaze me how stupid you birthers can be.

drink-the-kool-aid.jpg

Forum List

Back