Cruz (R/teaparty) throws U.S. ally under the bus

My question is: If he threw Canada under the bus that fast, whats stopping him from throwing Britain or France under the bus as well just to further his political ambitions?

He's through/finished, just like that amnesty-loving bureaucrat :up: Rubio (R/teaparty)

Just how stupid can one liberal be? :cuckoo:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

Yanno................................Obama's mother was a U.S. Citizen.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

Becauses birthers were a fringe element and many don't support Republicans either. Second, Obama purposefully kept the controversy going by not releasing his birth certificate. Cruz released it right away.

You truly are a mental midget my friend!

There is an age requirement for citizenship?

Think you're cute, huh?

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S.

Changed to

If one parent is a U.S. citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if the U.S. citizen parent has been "physically present"[8] in the U.S. before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and at least two of those five years were after the U.S. citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.[9]

obama's mother had not reached the age sufficient for her to confer citizenship upon her evil spawn.

obama is not a Kenyan national. Actually, he's a British Subject since Kenya was still a British Colony when he was hatched.

Ever been to Hawaii??

Anyone born in Hawaii to a mother under 19 is not an American?

the Stuttering Clusterfukk's Grandmother says he was born there.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JlFc4wCpvSo]Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

Think you're cute, huh?

The following conditions affect children born outside the U.S.

Changed to

obama's mother had not reached the age sufficient for her to confer citizenship upon her evil spawn.

obama is not a Kenyan national. Actually, he's a British Subject since Kenya was still a British Colony when he was hatched.

Ever been to Hawaii??

Anyone born in Hawaii to a mother under 19 is not an American?

the Stuttering Clusterfukk's Grandmother says he was born there.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=JlFc4wCpvSo]Obama Grandmother audio: Barack Born in Kenya - YouTube[/ame]

LOL There you have it

Illiterate Grandmothers have legal precidence over the State of Hawaii

My question is does this thread qualify as one of the dumbest of the week?

now that you posted on it, it might :up:

GTFO of my thread retard if it requires too much critical thinking on your part :eusa_eh:

As to the OP, this is a critical issue- him nonchalantly throwing a close ally under the bus. Makes "thinking" people wonder what else he'll throw under a bus to further his own political ambitions retard

Hit a nerve I see this thread is nothing more than partisan idiocy trying be passed off as intelligent thinking basically your now a liberal birther.
thanks for the :up: thread bump Rightard
I miss the days when Republicans ran REAL AMERICANS with REAL AMERICAN names

Names like Romney, McCain, Bush, Dole, Reagan, Ford

Cruz?

What kind of American name is that?

same here. I don't know why their Base puts up w/ foreign-sounding pols like that :eusa_eh:

Hecklers confront Ted Cruz at town hall meeting

A Dallas town hall meeting designed to rally support for defunding President Obama’s health-care law grew testy Tuesday night when Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) was interrupted three separate times by hecklers.

The conservative senator handled each interruption calmly, asking that he be allowed to finish his remarks.

“You have health care, we should too!” chanted a pair of protesters near the end of Cruz’s remarks.

Cruz responded, “Thank you for sharing your views. You know, part of the First Amendment is about respecting others.”

Pro-Cruz attendees then drowned the protesters out with chants of “USA! USA!”

Shouldn't they have been singing........Oh Canada ?????

they bussed Cruz-supporters AKA- "Republican operatives" (poor interns) in to deflect no doubt. Much like the righties here when they send in their clowns like Stuphie.

Last edited:
Cruz has never claimed dual citizenship.

AND I can't find any articles to date of Canadians freaking out that he would give up his rights to dual citizenship by forfeiting his Canadian citizenship. He was issued an American passport.

AND a biggie here libs; grab your Immodium AD extra strength.....

The U.S. Constitution says only a "natural born Citizen" may be president. Legal scholars generally agree the description covers foreign-born children of U.S. parents.

Texas Senator Ted Cruz born in Calgary to renounce his Canadian citizenship for possible presidential run | CTV News

Not me

I respect my country. Fly my flag proudly

Ted Cruz obviously doesn't respect his

Once he figures out which flag he wants to be under, I'm sure he'll respect it.

I just love how awkward Rafael has made it for the birther freaks. Of course, they haven't stopped being raging hypocrites on other issues, no reason to think this will be any different.

They will vote for Cruz and still scream that Obama wasn't eligible to be President

Can't wait to see how Donald Trump plays the Cruz card
poor Rafael :lol:
Any way you slice it....Ted Cruz is not a "real" American
agreed. He's a Canuck.
Did Ted Cruz really piss on the Canadian flag?
No, he just wants to declare amnesty on Mexican citizens who flock north of the border, consolidate Mexico and the United States, and move the mutual governing body to El Paso.

Just kidding, of course. :muahaha:

What is to stop Ted Cruz from surrendering the US to his native Canada if he is elected?

That is why our founding fathers insisted on natural born citizens being President

God Bless America
agreed. Republicorp needs to find a natural born citizen
Well, I'm a conservative, and I don't like that it took him 30 years to own up to being born in a foreign country, although I respect Canada very much.

As a conservative, I'm not fond of taking on welfare responsibilities for 20,000,000 illegal immigrants overnight, because I feel it puts too much on a country that is already running a $17 trillion deficit.

I'm also not fond of American workers having to compete with foreign-made products that are programmed to disintegrate after the warrantee has expired, falls apart after 5 years in the case of landfill wannabes like computers, televisions, plastic and metal appliances, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, etc. Recycled metals in foreign countries wind up undercooked and you can actually see screw heads and other objects if they wind up at the edge of metal parts that are supposed to be smooth and made hopefully into improved and stronger stainless steel. I have seen this in poorly-made foreign metal products in the last 30 years. It is shocking to see what it's put into, also.

America used to pride itself on good workmanship. Now that manufacturing has gone abroad, how easy it would be to send back stuff that could cause serious health problems against a country the manufacturer's people were taught were horrible people.

We need to get back to being able to take care of ourselves and quit depending on other countries to do the dirty work we don't want to do.

We need to bring jobs back over here and quit tolerating people doing nothing at all to contribute back into the country that feeds them and takes care of their medical needs.

We need to work together and stop the vulgar language. It's deplorable.

negged, NOT only for being a kool aid swilling :alcoholic: conservative, but because your post was waaay to wordy :thup:

Any way you slice it....Ted Cruz is not a "real" American

Any way you slice it. You are an ass.

I may be an ass....I have never denied it

But it is a Red, White and Blue American ass

Unlike Rafael Theodore Cruz

The-Lion-Cruz-w-flag.jpg

Last edited:

Cruz?

Granted the name Cruz is not as all American as Obama but hey that's life.

this problem can be fixed easily by changing the name to John Washlincoln.

Ted Cruz may regret denouncing his Canadian citizenship. After all, he has no chance in hell of ever becoming President

He will get much better healthcare as a Canadian then he would ever get in Texas

Cruz?

Granted the name Cruz is not as all American as Obama but hey that's life.

Thats Barack Hussein Obama

Hey, we all know Democrats hate America. But we could at least count on Republicans to run Real Americans with real American names

Good ole, white, male, christian Americans from America's heartland. Unlike those elitist, commie, liberals the Democrats give us

Ted Cruz may regret denouncing his Canadian citizenship. After all, he has no chance in hell of ever becoming President

He will get much better healthcare as a Canadian then he would ever get in Texas

yep, he's a fringer that will never get the Idie/Undecided's votes. A pipe-dream, on his part, if thats what he's planning on doing. The guy sounds just like an am radio guy.

:eusa_doh:
My question is: If he threw Canada under the bus that fast, whats stopping him from throwing Britain or France under the bus as well just to further his political ambitions?

He's through/finished, just like that amnesty-loving bureaucrat :up: Rubio (R/teaparty)

Just how stupid can one liberal be? :cuckoo:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

Yanno................................Obama's mother was a U.S. Citizen.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

You are dumber than owl shit if you don't know the difference between Obama's situation and Cruz's situation related to eligibility! Extremely ignorant at the very least.

“Assuming that is true, then sure, I will renounce any Canadian citizenship. Nothing against Canada, but I’m an American by birth and as a U.S. senator; I believe I should be only an American.”

Oh, the horror...

Forum List

Back