Cruz (R/teaparty) throws U.S. ally under the bus

did you piss on the American flag?

Not me

I respect my country. Fly my flag proudly

Ted Cruz obviously doesn't respect his

Once he figures out which flag he wants to be under, I'm sure he'll respect it.

I just love how awkward Rafael has made it for the birther freaks. Of course, they haven't stopped being raging hypocrites on other issues, no reason to think this will be any different.

Conservative logic:

American Mom + Born in America + Black = Ineligible for President.
American Mom + Born in Canada + White = Eligible for President.

Gotta love it.

Just how stupid can one liberal be? :cuckoo:

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

Yanno................................Obama's mother was a U.S. Citizen.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

McCain was born on a U.S. base therefore... American soil. But don't let the facts stop your hyperbole.

I personally think you dimocraps need to get your own house in order and let us Republicans deal with ours.

Well no.

Bases aren't US soil. US soil is US soil. And McCain wasn't born on a "base".

snopes.com: Is John McCain a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

And George Romney wasn't born on either a base or a zone.

George Romney presidential campaign, 1968 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

didn't take him long did it? :eusa_whistle:

political expediency anyone? :dunno:

Cruz will renounce Canadian citizenship
Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) announced Monday evening that he will renounce his Canadian citizenship, less than 24 hours after a newspaper pointed out that the Canadian-born senator likely maintains dual citizenship.

Sad that. I thought Texans were pro-active? Why he wait 30- some odd years for a reporter to bring it up?

You do realize obama has a dual citizenship since his father was a subject of the crown?

My question is: If he threw Canada under the bus that fast, whats stopping him from throwing Britain or France under the bus as well just to further his political ambitions?

He's through/finished, just like that amnesty-loving bureaucrat :up: Rubio (R/teaparty)

Fuck Canada, Britain and France. He isn't running for offices in either of those countries moron!

You should focus on the idiots your own party is running and let us Republicans vet our own.

It's going to be hilarious if you guys run him from President! Or Vice!

Can you smell the hypocrisy!!

You assume every Republican is a birther. And you would be wrong. But...you've been wrong so many times before I guess this would just add to the list.

Why aren't the birthers screaming about Cruz like they did (and some still do) about Obama?

Being born in a foreign country means that no matter the country, if your mother is American by birth, then you are as well. BTW...............McCain was born in Panama to American parents.

Me personally? I think Cruz is an idiot that needs to be taken out of office at the next available vote.

Even his fellow Republicans think a lot of his ideas are wrong and bad for the country.

McCain was born on a U.S. base therefore... American soil. But don't let the facts stop your hyperbole.

Well no.

Bases aren't US soil. US soil is US soil. And McCain wasn't born on a "base".

snopes.com: Is John McCain a natural-born citizen of the U.S.?

And George Romney wasn't born on either a base or a zone.

George Romney presidential campaign, 1968 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

John McCain was born at the Coco Solo Naval Station in Panama on August 29, 1936.

Source:

Fuck Canada, Britain and France. He isn't running for offices in either of those countries moron!

You should focus on the idiots your own party is running and let us Republicans vet our own.

You assume every Republican is a birther. And you would be wrong. But...you've been wrong so many times before I guess this would just add to the list.

No, not all Republicans think the President was born outside the US despite his being born in Hawaii, but there is certainly a significant number.

Forty-five percent of registered Republicans think Obama was born outside the U.S., 33 percent believe he was born in the U.S. and 22 percent don't know, per the results of a CBS News/New York Times survey.

Poll: 45 percent of Republicans think Obama born out of US

Last edited:
did you piss on the American flag?

Not me

I just love how awkward Rafael has made it for the birther freaks. Of course, they haven't stopped being raging hypocrites on other issues, no reason to think this will be any different.

They will vote for Cruz and still scream that Obama wasn't eligible to be President

Can't wait to see how Donald Trump plays the Cruz card

No, not all Republicans think the President was born outside the US despite his being born in Hawaii, but there is certainly a significant number.

Forty-five percent of registered Republicans think Obama was born outside the U.S., 33 percent believe he was born in the U.S. and 22 percent don't know, per the results of a CBS News/New York Times survey.

Poll: 45 percent of Republicans think Obama born out of US

This poll was taken before Obama released his birth certificate. Most folks had no way of knowing for sure just where Obama was born so many were assuming or simply guessing.

Besides a poll of 543 Republicans does not nearly reflect the entire party.

Nice try but once again .......... you fail!

My question is: If he threw Canada under the bus that fast, whats stopping him from throwing Britain or France under the bus as well just to further his political ambitions?

He's through/finished, just like that amnesty-loving bureaucrat :up: Rubio (R/teaparty)

Cruz has dual citizenship. He didn't throw anyone under any bus. He is American and renounced his Canadian citizenship.

I was born near Liverpool England of American parents serving abroad. My folks received the paperwork when I was 15 to either accept dual citizenship or not. I renounced dual citizenship. I'm no more English than Cruz is Canadian.

Damn, grow up.

The bolded above.... at the time Obama was born this was not true. If only the mother was a US citizen she had to have lived in the US a certain number of years past her 15th or 16th birthday in order to bestow citizenship on her child. Obama's mother didn't meet the criteria.

Damn, grow up.

The bolded above.... at the time Obama was born this was not true. If only the mother was a US citizen she had to have lived in the US a certain number of years past her 15th or 16th birthday in order to bestow citizenship on her child. Obama's mother didn't meet the criteria.

What criteria?

He was born in Hawaii.

That's a state in the United States of America.

Damn, grow up.

Plus the birth had to be report too the nearest embassy

Any way you slice it....Ted Cruz is not a "real" American

Did Ted Cruz really piss on the Canadian flag?
No, he just wants to declare amnesty on Mexican citizens who flock north of the border, consolidate Mexico and the United States, and move the mutual governing body to El Paso.

Just kidding, of course. :muahaha:

What is to stop Ted Cruz from surrendering the US to his native Canada if he is elected?

That is why our founding fathers insisted on natural born citizens being President

God Bless America

Not me

Conservative logic:

American Mom + Born in America + Black = Ineligible for President.
American Mom + Born in Canada + White = Eligible for President.

Gotta love it.
Well, I'm a conservative, and I don't like that it took him 30 years to own up to being born in a foreign country, although I respect Canada very much.

As a conservative, I'm not fond of taking on welfare responsibilities for 20,000,000 illegal immigrants overnight, because I feel it puts too much on a country that is already running a $17 trillion deficit.

I'm also not fond of American workers having to compete with foreign-made products that are programmed to disintegrate after the warrantee has expired, falls apart after 5 years in the case of landfill wannabes like computers, televisions, plastic and metal appliances, washing machines, dryers, dishwashers, etc. Recycled metals in foreign countries wind up undercooked and you can actually see screw heads and other objects if they wind up at the edge of metal parts that are supposed to be smooth and made hopefully into improved and stronger stainless steel. I have seen this in poorly-made foreign metal products in the last 30 years. It is shocking to see what it's put into, also.

America used to pride itself on good workmanship. Now that manufacturing has gone abroad, how easy it would be to send back stuff that could cause serious health problems against a country the manufacturer's people were taught were horrible people.

We need to get back to being able to take care of ourselves and quit depending on other countries to do the dirty work we don't want to do.

We need to bring jobs back over here and quit tolerating people doing nothing at all to contribute back into the country that feeds them and takes care of their medical needs.

We need to work together and stop the vulgar language. It's deplorable.

Forum List

Back