Cruz RNC Speech

Donald Trump is the greatest work ever !

He's a dem plant that scored the GOP nod ! Lol!

Then tell us who you would rather see?

NONE of them, honestly, but I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson.
Now it comes out. You want Hillary.

I think you want Hillary.
There are only two choices in November...Hillary or Trump. Do not waste your vote on Johnson.

You don't get to tell other people who to vote for. I don't consider it wasted at all. Eventually, if people like me keep spreading the word, then 3rd party candidates are going to be "in." In fact, they are already gaining big in popularity with the younger generations of people who are sick and tired of the old republicans and old democrats who both suck arse.
If you are a Libertarian then why would you want Hillary? Not telling you who to vote for, but if you don't vote Trump it is as good as a vote for Hillary. Stakes way to high. I would say go ahead and vote Johnson if Bernie had ran as a 4th guy in race. Almost voted for Johnson in 2008 and 2012. Couldn't do it.

NONE of them, honestly, but I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson.

There are only two choices in November...Hillary or Trump. Do not waste your vote on Johnson.

You don't get to tell other people who to vote for. I don't consider it wasted at all. Eventually, if people like me keep spreading the word, then 3rd party candidates are going to be "in." In fact, they are already gaining big in popularity with the younger generations of people who are sick and tired of the old republicans and old democrats who both suck arse.
If you are a Libertarian then why would you want Hillary? Not telling you who to vote for, but if you don't vote Trump it is as good as a vote for Hillary. Stakes way to high. I would say go ahead and vote Johnson if Bernie had ran as a 4th guy in race. Almost voted for Johnson in 2008 and 2012. Couldn't do it.

I've stopped listening to you partisans a loooong time ago. I will vote for who I think is the BEST person for the job.

Wow! Just when a dyed in the wool hard core Conservative Tea Party hero like Ted Cruz tells the Republican convention to vote their conscience, those dyed in the wool hard core Conservative Tea Party types start calling him an asshole!

Loyalty? Principles? Political convictions? We hardly knew ye!

So much for Conservative values!
You no nothing of values or conservatives.

not a big deal and my original first pic was the Cruz Guno . Think that the Trump is the way to go after he was nominated . Cruz bears watching but I think that the TRUMP is more down to earth and 'mo' better at this time . Plus I like the advisers that the TRUMP has gathered around himself Guno .

At cruz

TFaJcN2.png

View attachment 82355

bye bye white christian party , no way you can win
I can't stand Frump and I seriously doubt he's going to win but it would be great to have him win if only to watch your head explode. :lmao:

I've stopped listening to you partisans a loooong time ago. I will vote for who I think is the BEST person for the job.
And help elect someone who is opposed to almost everything you stand for.

And help elect someone who is opposed to almost everything you stand for.

This can be changed in the future. More people need to be encouraged to take a look at their 3rd party candidates instead of being brainwashed into believing there are only TWO choices. There are not only two choices. It has to start somewhere.

Wow! Just when a dyed in the wool hard core Conservative Tea Party hero like Ted Cruz tells the Republican convention to vote their conscience, those dyed in the wool hard core Conservative Tea Party types start calling him an asshole!

You no nothing of values or conservatives.
I know they can evaporate like an open can of ether.

Apparently you cant read too well.

That is not what people are talking about, jack ass.

At cruz

TFaJcN2.png

View attachment 82355

bye bye white christian party , no way you can win
I can't stand Frump and I seriously doubt he's going to win but it would be great to have him win if only to watch your head explode. :lmao:
Hitlery's only chance is in the illegal and the dead and buried coming out of the graves to vote for her.
Jakey, I know you think that is funny but hey I have some property court records showing an attorney must have lifted the lid somehow on the casket and made his way into the courthouse to make a presentation before the judge back in the early forties. Shit happens with crooks like the one's who create White Water messes.

Forum List

Back