Cruz RNC Speech

True, but astonishly MUCH less of a sack of shit than the guy you whiney little Trump bitches support.
CkXkDdOWEAAjMwD.jpg:large
0mKXcg1.gif

I'm just wondering, in the history of conventions, whether it be Democratic or Republican, has there ever been anyone that was such a gigantic asshole that they got booed off the stage like Ted Cruz was?

Donald Trump Jr. said it best, some of the unity I saw was the audience booing Ted Cruz off the stage.

While Ted Cruz is smart, never have I seen a more foolish person, he just ended his political career, which is a good thing - one less globalist shitbag to stab America in the back.

I thought it was great how Newt Gingrich trashed Ted Cruz in front of the convention, great job Newt![/QUO

Well to be honest--how low would a character have to go to get called Lying Ted so many times and show up at the convention to give a speech for the person that called you Lying Ted. Donald Trump--LOL

I admire all the ones that aren't at the convention, and I don't have any respect of those that are--and have put up with this Chimpanzee's insults all along.

ryan-and-trump-cartoon-granlund.jpg

True, but astonishly MUCH less of a sack of shit than the guy you whiney little Trump bitches support.

Obviously, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In a previous thread you were in I mentioned I'm a big Rand Paul fan. Trump was not my first choice. But I got over it and moved on. Maybe next election will be Rand's year, but as of now I will vote Trump over Hitlery every time, and 'Lyin Ted can go fuck himself

"I Toldja!"

"I Toldja!"

"It's been 4 years Trump is a total failure!"

"Vote for me, cus I NEVER supported Trump!"

the only problem is, 4 years from now Cruz won't even be in politics

It sure beats Bernie selling out to a criminal owned by Wall Street.

Some politicians actually have principles

He just let Cruz hang himself. Cruz no doubt plans to run in 4 years, whether trump wins or not. This will hurt him.

Brilliant move letting Cruz remind the world what a douche he is.

Yuck. I hope not. He is way to religious and seems like the type of candidate who would like to force his religious whackiness on the rest of us! No thank you. I would die before I would vote for Cruz.

I suppose it depends a lot on how desperate people become. This is what the GOP nominated instead.

As much as I don't like Trump, I would vote for him over Ted Cruz any day. He is more moderate and I'm a centrist.

Centrism. The road to a $20 trillion debt.

Sounds more like radicalism to me.

Wait till the economy folds under either Trump or Hillary.

I don't think you really know what a centrist is. Lol. You partisans are so funny.

So you are not concerned about the massive debt and the deteriorating economy?

The Federal government sure does not seem to be.

It is like the credit crisis. The mortgage companies were happy because they were selling more houses to people who really could not afford them, the politicians were happy because they could brag that there were more home owners, Wall Street was happy because they took the toxic mortgages and repackaged them into investments people bought because they were made so complicated that even Warren Buffet had no idea what they were, etc. Everyone was happy......until.....the bubble burst.

I see that happening with the current path of the US economy and it's dysfunctional government. Everyone is happy.....until......the bubble bursts. It will make the credit crisis seem like a walk in the park.

Cruz is waiting.

And why is the government dysfunctional? Hmmm?

Obviously, you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. In a previous thread you were in I mentioned I'm a big Rand Paul fan. Trump was not my first choice. But I got over it and moved on. Maybe next election will be Rand's year, but as of now I will vote Trump over Hitlery every time, and 'Lyin Ted can go fuck himself

Rand Paul had to bite it with Trump too. He basically endorsed him one day, then called him a racist the next after going crazy ivan on the "Mexican Judge." Then Lindsey Graham told everyone not to be stupid enough to endorse Trump, because he "rolls" everyone that does it. One day you try and support the guy, the next day you're apologizing for him--LOL

It's clear that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. All you need to do is look at the convention. 54% of the Republican party voted for other candidates. There is definitely a civil war going on within the party. A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win. Those at the Convention know it, and many are cutting out and going home early.

When you have to put up washed out soap box opera stars in your speech line-up, there is a serious problem.

a while back, someone told Cruz, "The Republicans needs Hispanics! Go boy go! It gonna be YOU"

Cruz felt all he had to do was act super conservative, and get rid of Rubio.

In came Donald Trump and stole his political appointment as the highest leader of America.

Cruz is bitter and angry.

His career might be over in America, but he can always run for President of Canada.

Rand Paul had to bite it with Trump too. He basically endorsed him one day, then called him a racist the next after going crazy ivan on the "Mexican Judge." Then Lindsey Graham told everyone not to be stupid enough to endorse Trump, because he "rolls" everyone that does it. One day you try and support the guy, the next day you're apologizing for him--LOL

It's clear that Hillary Clinton will be the next POTUS. All you need to do is look at the convention. 54% of the Republican party voted for other candidates. There is definitely a civil war going on within the party. A country divided will not stand, a party divided will not win. Those at the Convention know it, and many are cutting out and going home early.

When you have to put up washed out soap box opera stars in your speech line-up, there is a serious problem.

Interesting cartoon. Too bad the cartoonist is too biased to draw a cartoon of Bill Clinton leaning over to Ted Kennedy during the 2008 election and saying of Barack Obama: "a few years ago this guy would've been carrying our suitcases"

Or of Hillary screaming things like "Fucking Jew Bastards"

Cruz and his supporters will tell you that he couldn't endorse Trump, even though he at one time vowed to support the eventual nominee, because he is a man of principle. And I would say that Hitler was a man of principles too, but i didn't much care for his character, nor do I care for Lying Ted's character. He is a whinney little Canadian-Cuban bitch who can't believe he got his ass kicked by a big orange clown.

Nothing is "clear"

Only an egotistical fool makes such statements.

I love the way this line from Ted Cruz is being totally distorted by the fanatical Trumpbots.

So apparently, we're NOT supposed to vote our conscience... we're supposed to just march in lockstep like a bunch of sheep behind Donald Trump, no matter what?

Yeah... whatever your conscience might be telling you... IGNORE that! Vote for Trump!

Forum List

Back