Cruz RNC Speech

I can't believe the group of dunces that we have to choose from (from both sides). It's totally unbelievable. Is this the best and the brightest that we have? If so, we are screwed. Lol. I can't stand any one of them!
Who do you want? Nancy Pelosi.

What did I just say??? Did you read my post? Good lord, what is wrong with you peeps? What on earth would give you that idea or did you just post in order to post something?

I can't believe the group of dunces that we have to choose from (from both sides). It's totally unbelievable. Is this the best and the brightest that we have? If so, we are screwed. Lol. I can't stand any one of them!

What did I just say??? Did you read my post? Good lord, what is wrong with you peeps? What on earth would give you that idea or did you just post in order to post something?
Then tell us who you would rather see?

NONE of them, honestly, but I'm going to vote for Gary Johnson.

Now it comes out. You want Hillary.

Cruz - a man with principles.
You forgot "no" in front of principles.
You think everyone would rally around Trump if Cruz kissed his ass?
They are behind Trump.
If Trump was a leader he would have had face to face meetings with all his enemies. Didn't happen, so now he's paying the price.
Winners don't have to...losers should of came to him.

I think you want Hillary.

Cruz - a man with principles.
They are behind Trump.
If Trump was a leader he would have had face to face meetings with all his enemies. Didn't happen, so now he's paying the price.

Should HAVE COME to him.

The only bigger asshole is Trump. Possibly the biggest asshole in the country - a man lacking in integrity, character and any qualification whatsoever to be President. And you whiney little Trump bitches fell for one of the great con men of our time.
The biggest asshole is obuthole and his little hemorrhoid hillary.

There are only two choices in November...Hillary or Trump. Do not waste your vote on Johnson.

At cruz

TFaJcN2.png

View attachment 82355

bye bye white christian party , no way you can win
Your dreaming. People now know that Trump was the right choice. Beside Cruz is one of those nasty Christians that you don't like. You should be Happy.:beer:

They are behind Trump.

Should HAVE COME to him.
Gary Johnson SHOULD HAVE dropped his CNN, MSNBC, supported Potemkin campaign for Prez.

Ted Cruz planted his foot up Trump's ass, and Trump deserved it for his gutter behavior toward Cruz.

Some woman right out of Nazi Central Casting absolutely lost her shit. Hilarious! That alone was worth the price of admission.

There are only two choices in November...Hillary or Trump. Do not waste your vote on Johnson.

You don't get to tell other people who to vote for. I don't consider it wasted at all. Eventually, if people like me keep spreading the word, then 3rd party candidates are going to be "in." In fact, they are already gaining big in popularity with the younger generations of people who are sick and tired of the old republicans and old democrats who both suck arse.

Wow! Just when a dyed in the wool hard core Conservative Tea Party hero like Ted Cruz tells the Republican convention to vote their conscience, those dyed in the wool hard core Conservative Tea Party types start calling him an asshole!

Loyalty? Principles? Political convictions? We hardly knew ye!

So much for Conservative values!

Don't be a sap. Don't vote for evil, lesser or otherwise. When you vote for one of these two fuckers, they interpret it as a mandate to continue to be the motherfuckers they are.

Send a message and write in a vote for a real conservative.

Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary Clinton as their President for shoving aside several real conservatives in favor of a bigoted huckster.

Forum List

Back