Cruz rules out 'deportation force' to boot undocumented immigrants

Isn't he learning anything from Trump? The people don't want to welcome most border runners or Muslims without fully vetting them.

Let say Trump win the national election ( I doubt he will win the Primary ) and become President my bet is he will not order the mass deportation and will tell his supporters the wall idea will not happen because he is not going to piss off business owners wanting cheap labor.

Cruz knows running on that platform of deporting will not win a National Election seeing key states like Texas and Florida have a large immigrant population that could flip the state blue in this next Presidential elections...

Let say Trump win the national election ( I doubt he will win the Primary ) and become President my bet is he will not order the mass deportation and will tell his supporters the wall idea will not happen because he is not going to piss off business owners wanting cheap labor.

Cruz knows running on that platform of deporting will not win a National Election seeing key states like Texas and Florida have a large immigrant population that could flip the state blue in this next Presidential elections...

I can actually see him win. People are angry enough with the super-pacs, terrorists getting in through vetting, and Illegal immigrants.

Supposedly the undocumented immigrants, or aliens are not voting. Those who came over legally are resenting the border jumpers and even anchor babies. We may be surprised at the support Trump gets from these real voters.

I can actually see him win. People are angry enough with the super-pacs, terrorists getting in through vetting, and Illegal immigrants.
I'm not there yet. I have to see him come down a bit on the name calling and ego trip he's on. If he does that, I can see him taking it, surprisingly. Wonder who he'll call on for a running mate. I think it would be Kasich to get Ohio.

I'm not there yet. I have to see him come down a bit on the name calling and ego trip he's on. If he does that, I can see him taking it, surprisingly. Wonder who he'll call on for a running mate. I think it would be Kasich to get Ohio.

Kasich is not a bad choice, when do they pick their running mate?

Kasich is not a bad choice, when do they pick their running mate?
I believe they announce at the Convention.

Forum List

Back