🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz supporters hit new low: anti Trump ad to slut shame model Melania who posed for GQ

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

3276238A00000578-3504746-image-a-48_1458668136575.jpg

Anti-Donald Trump ads criticize Melania for nude photo shoot

How shocking.....looking at how President Obama's First Lady is treated- President Trump's third wife should be prepared to be treated this way often if he gets elected.

And no- this in no way excuses Cruz's supporters.
Only if she decides to be the food Nazi and tell schools how to eat. Or if she's finally proud of America for electing her husband. There's reasons people don't like obbies ole lady.

It don't see anything wrong with that photo either. I guess the nude body causes Teddy to have meltdown.

No- the Right Wing Slut Shamers have whined about Michelle's bare arms, whined about the color of her dresses, and of course my favorite of all- called her a man.

You don't give a damn about what she says- you just want to attack her because she is married to President Obama.
So you felt there was enough evidence you were a lying asshole? Fine with me. You don't know anything about what I thought then so you made something up your underpowered brain could deal with. I gave you some of the reasons I dislike her, you can't speak for me.

My post addressed those who attacked Trump's wife for her looks- and pointed out that this is something that she will need to be prepared to expect- just as Michelle Obama has been attacked- in many threads that you have participated in- and I don't once see that you had any problems with people attacking the First Lady for her looks.

How shocking.....looking at how President Obama's First Lady is treated- President Trump's third wife should be prepared to be treated this way often if he gets elected.

And no- this in no way excuses Cruz's supporters
Well, you said I attacked the moose because of who she's married to. But I don't recall speculating on Trump's old lady's looks, only that the nude shot and nudes in general are nothing to get the vapors over. Europeans don't share our bizarre mix of highly sexualized and puritanical dichotomy.

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

Only if she decides to be the food Nazi and tell schools how to eat. Or if she's finally proud of America for electing her husband. There's reasons people don't like obbies ole lady.

It don't see anything wrong with that photo either. I guess the nude body causes Teddy to have meltdown.

No- the Right Wing Slut Shamers have whined about Michelle's bare arms, whined about the color of her dresses, and of course my favorite of all- called her a man.
Well, you tell me!

images

A dumper that looks like Trump would only get a woman that looks like that if money were the only thing attractive to her. The two of them are as shallow as a mud puddle. And unfortunately with the same IQ.

Wow. Now that is slut shaming.

Are you really like that, or just so terrified of Trump that you are willing to throw your feminism under the bus?

Trump dates whores
It is part of his billionaire playboy image

When the whore gets too old, he dumps them and gets a younger one

And you libs have to the nerve to claim Trump and his supporters are the haters?

Or has a problem with women?

Obviously you "cons" don't understand that he's being ironic. It's no wonder Herr Trump is doing so well among Republicans. :rolleyes:

You sure about that? I've seen libs use homophobic slurs, anti-christian slurs, slam the poor, Hell, make fun of disable war heroes if it serves the agenda...

Sounds like you are talking about Trump.

Oh wait- he may not have made anti-Christian slurs......

NOpe. LIberals.

Teddy is just jealous that HE hasn't got enough money to buy a Trophy Wife like that...
Mrs Cruz has the looks of a trophy wife with brains

Found a great post from none other than tinydancer slut shaming Sandra Fluke!

She was fair game. Candidates wives have been off limits. Until now.

I see. So slut shaming isn't the problem here. Slut shaming is okay. Slut shaming is good. You just can't do it to a candidate's wife.

But you can call a candidate's wife a fat hippo, right?

Please do help clear this up for me. The nonsense changes every day. Mostly when a moronic fucking hypocrite like you gets called out on your horse shit and you go running backwards trying to make excuses.

Trumps wife is a slut....that is what Trump dates

He also has this thing for Communist sluts....he has married two of them

What bullshit.

You are as slimy as the ones who attack Michelle Obama.

No woman is a slut- and just because Donald's third wife has posed in risque photo's does not make her one.

Stop the asshole slut shaming.

She is not a slut, she is a "model"

Everyone knows models succeed by talent and talent alone

RW, you are calling a woman a slut and then denying that you are slut shaming.

It is time for you to wake up.

Trump dates whores
It is part of his billionaire playboy image

When the whore gets too old, he dumps them and gets a younger one

And you libs have to the nerve to claim Trump and his supporters are the haters?

Obviously you "cons" don't understand that he's being ironic. It's no wonder Herr Trump is doing so well among Republicans. :rolleyes:

You sure about that? I've seen libs use homophobic slurs, anti-christian slurs, slam the poor, Hell, make fun of disable war heroes if it serves the agenda...

NOpe. LIberals.

Well we know that Donald Trump does make fun of disabled war heroes when it serves his agenda.....

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said. Sarcastically, Trump quipped, “He’s a war hero because he was captured.” Then, he added, “I like people that weren’t captured.”

Mimicking and mocking the disabled

Trumpmocks-300x169.png

I'm still wondering why a first lady's looks have any impact on her husbands campaign?

Those who comment on the First Ladies looks- or the looks of wives of any of the candidates are generally assholes.

Some just like calling women sluts.
Some just like attacking the husband through their wives.

Assholes.

Well, you tell me!

images

Yeah- as I point out- the Right Wing Slut Shamers in action......Stevie is one of yours Conservatives...

NOpe. LIberals.

Well we know that Donald Trump does make fun of disabled war heroes when it serves his agenda.....

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said. Sarcastically, Trump quipped, “He’s a war hero because he was captured.” Then, he added, “I like people that weren’t captured.”

McCain started that exchange and deserved a harsh response.

And I don't know if he should be or considers himself "disabled" because of his injuries.

But I do recall some libs making fun of Bob Dole, who was certainly disabled, especially that one time he fell off the stage.

I am really curious-

Who thinks it is inappropriate to attack the looks of the First Lady or the candidates wives-
and who thinks they are fair game?

Correll?
Iceweasel?
Isaac?
Rightwinger?

NOpe. LIberals.

And I don't know if he should be or considers himself "disabled" because of his injuries.

But I do recall some libs making fun of Bob Dole, who was certainly disabled, especially that one time he fell off the stage.

So you have to go back about 20 years to find a 'liberal' that has done anything close to what the current GOP front runner has done?

I am really curious-

Who thinks it is inappropriate to attack the looks of the First Lady or the candidates wives-
and who thinks they are fair game?

Correll?
Iceweasel?
Isaac?
Rightwinger?

Looks are relatively unimportant and somewhat inappropriate

Behavior, especially scandalous behavior like White Water, or indeed, posing nude, is appropriate.

NOpe. LIberals.

So you have to go back about 20 years to find a 'liberal' that has done anything close to what the current GOP front runner has done?

Like I said, I don't consider McCain disabled, and I don't think he considered himself disabled.

McCain, who I voted for, started that exchange and deserved a harsh response.

NOpe. LIberals.

Like I said, I don't consider McCain disabled, and I don't think he considered himself disabled.

McCain gets 100% disability from the Navy for his injuries- so the Navy considers him disabled

Regardless of whatever John McCain said- Trump's comment was inappropriate and inaccurate- and an insult to every veteran who was a prisoner of war- and frankly typical of Trump. .

NOpe. LIberals.

Look no further when they made fun of Palin's down Syndrome son Trig. The heartless things they said about him were devastating.

NOpe. LIberals.

McCain gets 100% disability from the Navy for his injuries- so the Navy considers him disabled

Regardless of whatever John McCain said- Trump's comment was inappropriate and inaccurate- and an insult to every veteran who was a prisoner of war- and frankly typical of Trump. .

Really? Even though he's been working forever? That's kind of odd.

And no. The insults to McCain were insults to McCain, who deserved them for being a dick.

Your attempt to blow it up into something it is not is dishonest.

Why do you think that you need to lie in order to attack Trump?

THat strongly implies that YOU feel that if the Truth about Trump is known that it will help him, not hurt him.

Interesting.

Very interesting.

NOpe. LIberals.

Look no further when they made fun of Palin's down Syndrome son Trig. The heartless things they said about him were devastating.

Fair point.

Forum List

Back