🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cruz supporters hit new low: anti Trump ad to slut shame model Melania who posed for GQ

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

3276238A00000578-3504746-image-a-48_1458668136575.jpg

Anti-Donald Trump ads criticize Melania for nude photo shoot

she is hot

pretty sure that works in Trumps favor

maybe Trump will start talking about

ol lady Cruz and her involvement with Goldman sachs

and other dealings

only rightwingnut misogynists care about her being "hot" when they decide who to vote for. if trump were a dem, you'd be ranting and raving and calling her a slut.

you'd also say that she used him to get her papers to live in the US

i take it your not so hot

--LOL

If we were voting based just on the looks of the potential First Ladies...Dennis Kucinich would be President.

Elizabeth+Kucinich+eCsT8WHT_sKm.jpg
I'm sure she melted in love when she first saw the tall handsome Dennis strut through the doorway.

So Melanoma married Trump for his personality and good looks did she?

Kucinich isn't a multi billionaire. When he ran for President his net worth was under 400k
Oh, come on. Neither married for looks. Women are attracted to powerful men. Melanoma? Wow, you guys are jonesing bad.

kucinich is a decent guy. and yes, power probably had something to do with it anyway.
I've heard him on FOX and seems decent. Never saw his old lady though, maybe he has a ... big hands.

Wow. Now that is slut shaming.

Are you really like that, or just so terrified of Trump that you are willing to throw your feminism under the bus?

Trump dates whores
It is part of his billionaire playboy image

When the whore gets too old, he dumps them and gets a younger one

And you libs have to the nerve to claim Trump and his supporters are the haters?

Or has a problem with women?

Trump dates and marries whores......It reflects on his judgment and what he values in a woman

Without agreeing to your terminology, yes. YOu are correct.

Also, your use of slut shaming reflects on YOUR character.

BTW, Seawyth couldn't believe you were serious, he thought you were being ironic.

I am not slut shaming....I am Trump shaming

Melania did what she had to do to get ahead. Coming out of Slovenia, she did what she had to do. To become a fashion model in a post Cold War Slovenia, she did what she had to do. In trapping a billionaire for a husband, she did what she had to do. She succeeded

I am shaming Trump. Living in the New York area, I have followed his career for over 30 years. He has never dated women who would be considered intellectual. He has never dated anyone you would call wholesome. He dates beauty queens and fashion models. It is what he values in a woman

You literally called her a slut and a whore. Right above.

If you truly believe that you are not slut shaming you have just proved what I always say, ie Liberal: All the Self Awareness of a Turnip.

Your claim that these women are not " intellectual" is unsupported.

Are you pandering to the sexist stereotype that pretty women are stupid?

Trump dates whores
It is part of his billionaire playboy image

When the whore gets too old, he dumps them and gets a younger one

And you libs have to the nerve to claim Trump and his supporters are the haters?

Trump dates and marries whores......It reflects on his judgment and what he values in a woman

BTW, Seawyth couldn't believe you were serious, he thought you were being ironic.

Melania did what she had to do to get ahead. Coming out of Slovenia, she did what she had to do. To become a fashion model in a post Cold War Slovenia, she did what she had to do. In trapping a billionaire for a husband, she did what she had to do. She succeeded

I am shaming Trump. Living in the New York area, I have followed his career for over 30 years. He has never dated women who would be considered intellectual. He has never dated anyone you would call wholesome. He dates beauty queens and fashion models. It is what he values in a woman

If you truly believe that you are not slut shaming you have just proved what I always say, ie Liberal: All the Self Awareness of a Turnip.

She did what she had to do to get ahead. She chose to get ahead on her looks rather than her intellect. Nothing wrong with that

Trump, on the other hand, had his wealth handed to him. He had options in his life where Melania may not have. Trumps views on what makes an acceptable partner are evident in the decisions he has made. He is obsessed with looks over intellect. When one wife gets old, or is no longer attractive as a spouse, Trump starts to look elsewhere. He pays her off and looks for a younger model

It is Trump who is running for President, not Melania
His choices in who he is willing to date and who he marries reflects on his views towards women

What a brutal election year. Never saw the wives be an issue before. Including Bill.

Have you lived in a cave for the last 30 years?

Hillary "Rodam" Clinton was an issue in the election. What do you think that Whitewater nonsense was about?
Theresa "Heinz" Kerry was made an issue in the campaign
Michelle Obama was claimed to hate America

Yet Trump has a bimbo with fake breasts and plastic surgery and she is off the table?

She did what she had to do to get ahead. She chose to get ahead on her looks rather than her intellect. Nothing wrong with that

Trump, on the other hand, had his wealth handed to him. He had options in his life where Melania may not have. Trumps views on what makes an acceptable partner are evident in the decisions he has made. He is obsessed with looks over intellect. When one wife gets old, or is no longer attractive as a spouse, Trump starts to look elsewhere. He pays her off and looks for a younger model

It is Trump who is running for President, not Melania
His choices in who he is willing to date and who he marries reflects on his views towards women

And yet you called her a slut and a whore.

Trump obviously values looks in a prospective wife.

YOu have done nothing to show that he does not also value intellect, or that the women in question did not have "intellect".

YOu seem to be pandering to the sexist stereotype that pretty women are stupid.

Trump's marital life is a valid issue.

The way you are addressing it though, reflects worse on YOU than it does on Trump.

What a brutal election year. Never saw the wives be an issue before. Including Bill.

Have you lived in a cave for the last 30 years?

Hillary "Rodam" Clinton was an issue in the election. What do you think that Whitewater nonsense was about?
Theresa "Heinz" Kerry was made an issue in the campaign
Michelle Obama was claimed to hate America

Yet Trump has a bimbo with fake breasts and plastic surgery and she is off the table?

Without agreeing with your sexist terminology, yes you are right. The wife and his marital history are fair game.

This is unreal. Cruz and his supporters are assholes. Cruz is trying to say he's running a campaign that's not politics as usual.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight scumbuckets. I'm really disgusted with Cruz supporters now. Melania was a professional model and she was one of several to do this shoot for GQ.

Cruz didn't say shit, that was put out by a PAC, he can't control what they do. Read the damn disclaimer at the bottom.

You bet he didn't say shit. He didn't condemn it. Hell's bells even VOX and other establishment media are disgusted by it.

Cruz is not the class act I thought he was before the campaign.

What do you not understand, a candidate can't control what a PAC does. Condemning or approving what they do could be construed as attempting to control their activities. Also, answer this, was the photo accurate, a simple yes or no will do. And how is this any different than the people condemning Cruz because a marketing company didn't vet their actresses. I get it, Trump is your guy, but being petty doesn't become you.

Sorry, I'm a Trump supporter, but some people might consider a model a poor role model for the nation's women and girls.

This is a valid issue.

NOt one I'm very concerned about, but one I can see that some other people might be.
Im more concerned about a wife who is an open border lobbyist and owned by goldman sachs
She's employed by Goldman Sachs. A re you owned by your employer? Oh, wait. Never mind.

Cruz didn't say shit, that was put out by a PAC, he can't control what they do. Read the damn disclaimer at the bottom.

You bet he didn't say shit. He didn't condemn it. Hell's bells even VOX and other establishment media are disgusted by it.

What do you not understand, a candidate can't control what a PAC does. Condemning or approving what they do could be construed as attempting to control their activities. Also, answer this, was the photo accurate, a simple yes or no will do. And how is this any different than the people condemning Cruz because a marketing company didn't vet their actresses. I get it, Trump is your guy, but being petty doesn't become you.
Tinydancer was a great poster here until she got on her knees for Putin's big uncut dick.

So was that photoshopped or faked in any way?

No. It was a shoot for GQ. She was a professional model. To attempt to slut shame her is low.
Did you read the GQ article?

I agree, Cruz is a scumbag. Dragging family members into this is not beneath him. I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't behind the white powder letter to Trump's kid.

Tinydancer was a great poster here until she got on her knees for Putin's big uncut dick.

No need to get personal.

Forum List

Back