Cruz was raped so badly tonight, there should be arrests made

TheOldSchool

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
0 states won, 2 third place finishes. Somebody find this man a lawyer! A bodyguard! Anything! :eek:

This loser has far too many 3rd and 4th place finishes to be considered a serious candidate for the rest of the primary. Give him some Xanax and some Dr. Seuss books to numb the pain.

0 states won, 2 third place finishes. Somebody find this man a lawyer! A bodyguard! Anything! :eek:

This loser has far too many 3rd and 4th place finishes to be considered a serious candidate for the rest of the primary. Give him some Xanax and some Dr. Seuss books to numb the pain.

He's at least won more than his home state.

I could have sworn I just heard him giving a victory speech. :)

Okay... he's still been completely destroyed like the fool he is.

Boy did he ever, I changed channels and switched back later and he was still yakking.

I could have sworn I just heard him giving a victory speech. :)
No way... about what? Was he on his knees begging Reince Preibus for a handout?

If Cruz is a fool (I agree, but go with it) for not winning anything tonight what does that make Kasich?

Yeah i think Trump just got Missouri too. It's not over, but it's getting there for Cruz.

If Cruz is a fool (I agree, but go with it) for not winning anything tonight what does that make Kasich?
Maybe JR is right. He's looking like the best chance the Neo-cons and homophobes have of beating Trump.

Kasich is staying for the possible chance of a brokered convention and nothing more. Rubio would have stayed in had he won Florida, but when you can not win your own home state, well it is time to leave...

Maybe he'd do better in his home country, Canada...

Birfer alert
^ dumbass alert

I'm not the one voting for a criminal.
You're an irrelevant loser. So kindly fuck off por favor. :thup:

You vote for a criminal and you call me a loser?...lol

You're voting for someone who got kicked off the Nixon investigation for ethics violations...LMAO

Maybe he'd do better in his home country, Canada...

Birfer alert
^ dumbass alert

You're voting for someone who got kicked off the Nixon investigation for ethics violations...LMAO
No comprende pendejo? If I send you my poutine recipe will you simmer down?

Maybe JR is right. He's looking like the best chance the Neo-cons and homophobes have of beating Trump.

It will be interesting to see how the primaries recalculate with Rubio stepping down, but 2 against Trump is 1 too many. Unless Kasich challenges Trump in the north east and Cruz in the west. Either way, Cruz and Kasich won't win the nomination without a contested convention. But, specifically to Kasich, so far he hasn't even slowed Trump down outside of Ohio.

No comprende pendejo? If I send you my poutine recipe will you simmer down?

She lied about the sniper thing, ya know.

It will be interesting to see how the primaries recalculate with Rubio stepping down, but 2 against Trump is 1 too many. Unless Kasich challenges Trump in the north east and Cruz in the west. Either way, Cruz and Kasich won't win the nomination without a contested convention. But, specifically to Kasich, so far he hasn't even slowed Trump down outside of Ohio.
As long as Cruz loses. That's all I really care about. That guy is nuts.

Forum List

Back