CT Homeowner Fights Off Four Carjacker Scumbags

I saw the video on TV this morning. I immediately had two thoughts…

1. Why the fuck isn’t the car door locked?

2. How stupid to run out there unarmed.

I’m glad he was able to resist until his wife called the cops, but going out there unarmed was stupid. Then again I shouldn’t be surprised considering he left the car unlocked too.
Another Democrat condemning the innocent homeowner without a word of outrage for the savages.

Maybe the guy should have locked his car.
Maybe the government should do it's damn job. Protecting the citizen is it's only real job

I go to bed every night with my car unlocked and my house too. One of the advantages of living in a small WHITE town

Maybe the government should do it's damn job. Protecting the citizen is it's only real job

I go to bed every night with my car unlocked and my house too. One of the advantages of living in a small WHITE town
And again how does this change the fact that locking your car is a deterrent?

Most states only allow deadly force of the person's life is endangered. Cars are only property, although some people see them as more than just that
I’ll take my chances with the courts if the criminals want to take their chances with my aim.

It's just not possible. 70 to 100 million Americans have criminal records, you can'lock them all up. We couldn't afford it.
Criminal records include misdemeanors. Grand theft auto is a felony, and these four scumbags should be sent to prison for that in addition to assault.

Let’s at least lock up the felons. We can get a good amount of money by blocking all the illegals coming in. They cost us billions a year. Think how many new prisons we could build, every year, just on that alone.

That's why there is so much legislation about making damn sure a legal gun owner has his/her access hindered by having to store their weapon in a locked safe. Great way to kill legal gun owners. Problem solved.

There has NEVER been legislation aimed at disarming criminal gun owners.

I don't think one can be legally required to keep a gun unloaded and in a locked safe.

Maybe the guy should have locked his car.
Really dude ? That's your answer ? Blame the victim eh ? Do you truly not realize how sick and twisted people with opinion's like you have are ? Why didn't you tell Paul Pelosi that he should have talked his greedy wife into securing their home better, then he might not have gotten hammer whooped by a deranged homeless dude. So it's people like you who are allowing, aiding and abetting the criminal's in this NATION, and it's all because of your intense hatred caused by Democrat victimhood politics eh ?

This bull crap ain't going to fly forever, so everyone best have all the fun they can while it last, because a huge reckoning is coming.

You only state a fact that focuses on what the victim did wrong. You always focus on the wrong thing.

What does it matter if it was indeed a fact? Are we to just ignore that the behavior of people who are victims of crime is irrelevant?

I suppose you don't lock your doors when you're sleeping right? If you get murdered in your sleep I'll still say you should have locked you doors.

Forum List

Back