Cuban must GO!!!

That's some selective quoting you've done there.

Totally ! Right out of the MSM playbook!
Ranks right up there with ""I can see Russia from my house!" – Sarah Palin

It was actually comedian Tina Fey, who was impersonating Ms. Palin on Saturday Night Live, who uttered the line that is now widely attributed to the former Alaska governor.
Political misquotes: The 10 most famous things never actually said - "I am a jelly doughnut!" ? John F. Kennedy - CSMonitor.com

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it's late at night, I'm walking to the other side of the street. ............. he said in the interview that was posted on the Internet.

Mavericks owner Cuban under fire for comments touching on race

Cuban must LOSE his franchise just as Stirling!

OMG.....a black AND white racist.....! :eek:

does that mean he will be rode out on a rail tarred in feathers.....? :lol:

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it's late at night, I'm walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, there’s a guy that has tattoos all over his face - white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere - I’m walking back to the other side of the street," he said in the interview that was posted on the Internet.

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it's late at night, I'm walking to the other side of the street. ............. he said in the interview that was posted on the Internet.

Mavericks owner Cuban under fire for comments touching on race

Cuban must LOSE his franchise just as Stirling!

OMG.....a black AND white racist.....! :eek:

does that mean he will be rode out on a rail tarred in feathers.....? :lol:

"If I see a black kid in a hoodie and it's late at night, I'm walking to the other side of the street. And if on that side of the street, there’s a guy that has tattoos all over his face - white guy, bald head, tattoos everywhere - I’m walking back to the other side of the street," he said in the interview that was posted on the Internet.

MISSED the POINT entirely!

The MSM blows EVERYTHING out of proportion... EVEN the headline on Cuban..."under fire"????
Why because the MSM has to have news.
They take EXCEPTIONAL situations and make them the RULE!
Cuban today, Stirling yesterday... AGAIN the point of my illustration was that most of the Obamatrons have NEVER obviously read beyond the 30 second sound bite/or headline!
This also applies to idiot conservatives for example WHO keep reiterating 46 million uninsured! There never were 46 million Americans that couldn't get FREE coverage or if they wanted to pay for it! Never... but you and the MSM keep beating that number and that's why we have the destruction of health care.
This is just an example of what has happened to Cuban..i.e. blown out of proportion... selective editing and NOT a whit of common sense!

Cuban MUST sell the Mavericks! CUBAN MUST GO!
Racist... all black people wearing hoodies are bad! So why did he say that???

Here are the first five of dozens of news reports within the past 24 hours involving black males wearing hoodies committing crimes.

• Wakefield, Virginia - Two black males stormed a bank with guns drawn Thursday. Surveillance images captured during the robbery reveal the perps were black. One was wearing a gray hooded sweatshirt; the other a dark hooded jacket. [source]

• University of Iowa - "In one anonymous report, a caller was walking along Market Street around 2:10 p.m. when two men tried unsuccessfully to grab a cell phone out of the victim’s hands. The suspects are described as two black males wearing hooded sweatshirts and sunglasses.

"In another incident, a victim reported walking under the railroad overpass along the Iowa River near Danforth Chapel at 3:10 p.m. when a man unsuccessfully tried to grab the victim’s cell phone. The assailant is described as a light-skinned black male wearing a gray pullover hooded sweatshirt, dark khaki cargo pants, and white tennis shoes." [source]

• Vacaville, California - "Vacaville police are advising residents to use extreme caution when using ATM machines in the area following two consecutive robberies at the Wells Fargo teller machine at 1979 Peabody Rd. [source]

"The robber was described as an Hispanic man in his late teens to early 20s, wearing a black hooded sweatshirt and black baseball cap. Marsh said the robber also had an accomplice who was last seen wearing a light colored hooded sweatshirt.

"The second incident took place on Tuesday, April 17, when a man was robbed at the same ATM around 9:45 p.m. by a black individual in his late teens, said Marsh. The robber was said to be approximately 5'11" to 6'0" tall, with a thin build wearing a dark-colored hooded sweatshirt and dark pants."

• Greenbay, Wisconsin - "Green Bay police are investigating two cases of home invasion involving a gun on the city’s eastside that left one victim with an injured head. The most recent happened early Monday morning around 1:48 a.m. at an apartment in the 2600 block of Humboldt Road. With black masks and hooded sweatshirts, three black males forced their way into an apartment, and stole from three men who live at the address and a visiting female. One of the men was carrying a silver handgun.

"On April 4th, around 6:50 p.m. in the 1700 block of Oakdale Ave., two black males forced their way into an apartment. One of the suspects was armed with a silver handgun. Two victims, a man and woman, were robbed of an undetermined amount of cash. A home surveillance video recorder was able to produce three still photos of the suspects.

"Police gave descriptions of the suspects through there Nixle release of the information. 1. Male / Black, 5’10” – 6’00”, skinny build. Short hair. Last seen wearing blue jeans and a red hoodie with “AERO” written on the front. This male brandished a silver handgun. 2. Male / Black, 5’06 – 5’08”, skinny build, braided or dread lock hair with a small mustache. Last seen wearing checkered pants and a white zipper sweat shirt." [source]

• Las Vegas, Nevada - "Las Vegas Metro police are looking for a man who robbed a taxi cab driver near downtown. Police describe the suspect as a black man, 20-25 years old, 5'8" and 160 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a dark-hooded jacket and blue jeans." [source]
DailyKenn.com/blog: Today's hoodie crime update ? April 20, 2012

Geez just a few of dozens in just 24 hours of "hoodie" wearers...

I'm okay with that advice, although I'd just stay on my side regardless.

" I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.[2]
"

Last edited:
Mark Cuba has the habit of saying of stupid things. This is just another example.

Forum List

Back