Cult of Personality

I agree, Gramps

No political experience, no clue about foreign policy, his only social policy is a wall.

He's Obama's white half saying what some people want to hear.

He's just a flash in the pan that won't even make it past SC.

• Banned
On Fox News Sunday today Laura Ingraham said what I've been saying for the last couple weeks on this very board. I wonder now will she suddenly be labeled a libtard or phoney?

I agree, Gramps

No political experience, no clue about foreign policy, his only social policy is a wall.

That IS exactly what everybody said about Obozo right?

On Fox News Sunday today Laura Ingraham said what I've been saying for the last couple weeks on this very board. I wonder now will she suddenly be labeled a libtard or phoney?

Oh Laura! The Laura who along with Ann Coulter decided from the get go in 2012 that the R candidate should be Christie? And was pissed off that he didn't get the VP slot?

The very same Laura who spent the whole Romney campaign shredding he and his campaign to pieces?

That bitch from hell Laura?

Last edited:
I like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson better than Trump. With Trump though, I am enjoying how he's sending the establishment GOP in complete and total panic mode.

I'm not sure what's worse, the cult following that Trump has, or those who will continually fall for the lies and false promises from establishment candidates like Bush, Christie, Rubio etc.

I'll go with Paul, Cruz or Carson over Trump, but I will easily go with Trump over establishment candidates: Bush, Christie Rubio etc., establishment candidates who if elected will give the middle finger to their voting base as soon as they're sworn in.

• Banned

Oh Laura! The Laura who along with Ann Coulter decided from the get go in 2012 that the R candidate should be Christie? And was pissed off that he didn't get the VP slot?

The very same Laura who spent the whole Romney campaign shredding he and his campaign to pieces?

That bitch from hell Laura?
Do you live in the United States?

I like Rand Paul, Ted Cruz and Ben Carson better than Trump. With Trump though, I am enjoying how he's sending the establishment GOP in complete and total panic mode.

I'm not sure what's worse, the cult following that Trump has, or those who will continually fall for the lies and false promises from establishment candidates like Bush, Christie, Rubio etc.

I'll go with Paul, Cruz or Carson over Trump, but I will easily go with Trump over establishment candidates: Bush, Christie Rubio etc., establishment candidates who if elected will give the middle finger to their voting base as soon as they're sworn in.
I still like Walker and Kasich. carson appeared unprepared but he said he would learn. I really like the guy, but maybe we need some experience, there. Didn't like Paul with his sneers and rolling of the eyes at another candidate. Cruz is good. Trump needs charm lessons.

I still like Walker and Kasich. carson appeared unprepared but he said he would learn. I really like the guy, but maybe we need some experience, there. Didn't like Paul with his sneers and rolling of the eyes at another candidate. Cruz is good. Trump needs charm lessons.
Carson has as much experience as Trump and he doesn't need charm lessons.

Carson has as much experience as Trump and he doesn't need charm lessons.
True.

Walker is another one I do like. Anyone who can take the fight to the Democratic Party's money laundering organization - unions, is one of the good guys. They tried to bring him down and failed every step of the way.

What I also like about Walker is how he turned a $3.7 billion defecit into a budget surplus and has lowered unemployment. Proven track record and no doubt will have plans to get America back on track.

Walker is another one I do like. Anyone who can take the fight to the Democratic Party's money laundering organization - unions, is one of the good guys. They tried to bring him down and failed every step of the way.

What I also like about Walker is how he turned a $3.7 billion defecit into a budget surplus and has lowered unemployment. Proven track record and no doubt will have plans to get America back on track.
Walker is getting recalled soon. Just ask Chris

People (myself included) are sick of politicans. What really gets me are the people who act like theres no way that someone who's not an establishment politican could ever do the job that these bozos do in washington. I call bullshit. A competent man like Trump can do just as good a job if not better than these clowns. I'm guessing better.

Donald Trump

What I see going on on these boards in regards to Donald Trump might even equal the insanity I've seen from some of the left with regard to Obama.

Don't think anything more needs to be said.

Ahhhh, I find it all hysterical and entertaining.... Politics needed a good shake up, they are all dried up and boring.

Here is a link to a fun generator where you put in anyones name and Trump will insult you...
Donald Trump Insult Generator

Donald J. Trump
@TrumpInsulter

Irrelevant clown grandpa murked sweats and shakes nervously as they talk "bull" about me. Has zero cred.

9:05 PM - 9 AUG 2015

Donald J. Trump
@TrumpInsulter

eaglewings is desperate. No imagination!

9:14 PM - 9 AUG 2015

trump_insulter.jpg

I agree, Gramps

That IS exactly what everybody said about Obozo right?
I just hope Republicans don't fall for style over substance like the Dembulbs did

Forum List

Back