Cultural Marxists are completely out of touch with the people.

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
At 19.20 minutes into this video the Media whore says Trump is going to "look after the american worker" as though that's a bad thing!

Theses idiots are tearing themselves to pieces. That they've dragged this nonsense out for decades is testament to the low IQ and general nastiness of the average person. And don't get me started on the other dingbat. She's as nasty as the little munchkins come.

No one is coming down from on high to save the american worker, that is on the american worker who would do well to take on the responsibity for changing our own lives. The vote won't get it done, this has been utterly bipartisan and a half century in the making.

Did the munchkin say "people are bored with that" about Winston churchill bust? Hells bells, not as bored as we are of her tired old noises.

Advocating for the American worker is the traditional conservative definition of class warfare.
And leftists are the new-conservative, the new-right.

So you agree there's something really fucked up about the conservative/right world view/ideology.
Conservatism is not an ideology. Ideology suggests a messianic zeal to be found in the extremes of either right or left as well as ultra-religious sects.

Before you start with your petulant rantings, no one gives a rat's ass.

Advocating for the American worker is the traditional conservative definition of class warfare.

So you agree there's something really fucked up about the conservative/right world view/ideology.
Conservatism is not an ideology. Ideology suggests a messianic zeal to be found in the extremes of either right or left as well as ultra-religious sects.

I can tell by how you're following me round and responding.

I can tell by how you're following me round and responding.
Is there something wrong with you?

At 19.20 minutes into this video the Media whore says Trump is going to "look after the american worker" as though that's a bad thing!

Theses idiots are tearing themselves to pieces. That they've dragged this nonsense out for decades is testament to the low IQ and general nastiness of the average person. And don't get me started on the other dingbat. She's as nasty as the little munchkins come.

The guy in the video has it figured out...
Trump has taken up sledgehammer to political correctness and the nannys are crying their eyes out...

As usual 2 vs 1 (to be more specific it's usually a gang vs 1 with these guys), and they still completely lose.

As usual 2 vs 1 (to be more specific it's usually a gang vs 1 with these guys), and they still completely lose.

Yes that stupid munchkin keeps recruiting the host. And all she does is bullshit the whole time.

Forum List

Back