Let's be clear, the Russian's are out of touch with humanity!

Yeah all those wars our criminal government has started surely didn’t kill many civilians.

You…thinking…lol.
So why do you remain in the United States, or, are you not a citizen of the US and a comrade of Putin? Explain yourself, or are you a born citizen of the United States, and the progeny of those who lost the Civil War and supported the insurrection of January 6, 2021?

Can't you bozos stop making everything about Donald Trump?

What a bunch of whackos! Now I see what they mean by derangement. These Trump-haters are completely insane! Like, clinical.

This necessity to turn every thread into a Trump-bashing party is a clinical mental disorder called "obsession", and it goes hand in hand with "compulsion". If you weren't obsessed with Trump, you wouldn't compulsively derail every thread in his honor.

Trump was pompous and arrogant but he doesn't deserve this much attention. The guy in the White House NOW is what deserves the attention.

You're confused, and too dumb to put reality into perspective. Oh, and by the way Donald Trump is a traitor, and you are as corrupt as he is. Not only did dumb donald attempt to steal the election, he continues to play the man behind the curtain. Keep following the yellow brick road, and someday you might discover how history will treat this buffoon who you cherish dearly.
Like I said next year, bye bye Biden.

So why do you remain in the United States, or, are you not a citizen of the US and a comrade of Putin? Explain yourself, or are you a born citizen of the United States, and the progeny of those who lost the Civil War and supported the insurrection of January 6, 2021?
Lol. You’d rather ignore the truth than accept it. Can’t fix stupid.

Lol. You’d rather ignore the truth than accept it. Can’t fix stupid.
What truth do I ignore? As to: "Can’t fix stupid" is clear on all posters that believe dumb Donald Trump is honest and a real American Patriot.

Lol. You really have missed a lot here.
I've put this ignorant clown on ignore. I'm sick, tired and embarrassed with right wing jerks who are supporting trump's effort to destroy democracy in our country.

His efforts to but everything wrong by President Biden is nothing more than another BIG LIE.

I've put this ignorant clown on ignore. I'm sick, tired and embarrassed with right wing jerks who are supporting trump's effort to destroy democracy in our country.

His efforts to but everything wrong by President Biden is nothing more than another BIG LIE.
Except that I don’t support Trump and I’ve been very critical of him since he killed the Iranian general in cold blood.

You rabid partisans of the duopoly are a crazy bunch. You can’t along with anyone who doesn’t march in lockstep with your idiotic opinions.

Forum List

Back