Cuomo calls out McConnell on Kentucky's federal freeloading

You are really confused, aren't you Moon Bat?
You're the one who seems confused.
There is a global pandemic, dope.
There is a declared national emergency.
There is a declared state emergency in NY.
NY is the national epicenter of this pandemic.

It's disaster relief, dope.

You didn't answer my question Moon Bat.

Why should my tax money be used to subisize the welfare queens, illegals and greedy union assholes in the fiscally iresponbile Democrat controlled shithoe of New York? They have some of the highest taxes in the country. They can pay their own damn bills.
Its not, dope.
It's to refund the budget shortfall created by fighting the virus.

You are confused Moon Bat.

The city of New York and the state of New York was up shit's creek before the virus hit because of massive government spending by the Democrats. Money going to the welfare queens, Illegals (that were invited because of the morally reprehensible sanctuary status) and the greedy unions.

How about "you pay your bills and I'll pay mine"? Ever thought of that Moon Bat?

It is morally wrong to require fiscally responsible Americans in Heartland America to pay the bills of the fiscally irresponsible assholes of the Democrat controlled big city shitholes, isn't it?
You're confused, dope.
NY is only asking for reimbursement of the budget shortfall created by the viral crisis.
New York is losing residents at an alarming rate
Despite the nation’s longest economic expansion, the Empire State is actually losing population, an analysis of US Census data released Monday reveals.

The total state population as of mid-2019 was 19,453,561 — a drop of 76,790, or 0.4 percent, from the previous year, according to the study by the Empire Center for Public Policy.
When you chase away the people who pay the taxes and only have the takers like the dipshit Hutchy, they the liberal wonder where all the money has gone. Just like every other liberal bastion of smelly excrement...

Why should my tax money be used to subisize the welfare queens, illegals and greedy union assholes in the fiscally iresponbile Democrat controlled shithoe of New York? They have some of the highest taxes in the country. They can pay their own damn bills.
Its not, dope.

The city of New York and the state of New York was up shit's creek before the virus hit because of massive government spending by the Democrats. Money going to the welfare queens, Illegals (that were invited because of the morally reprehensible sanctuary status) and the greedy unions.

How about "you pay your bills and I'll pay mine"? Ever thought of that Moon Bat?

It is morally wrong to require fiscally responsible Americans in Heartland America to pay the bills of the fiscally irresponsible assholes of the Democrat controlled big city shitholes, isn't it?
You're confused, dope.
NY is only asking for reimbursement of the budget shortfall created by the viral crisis.

Every time we are turning around the assholes are asking for something. Last I heard is they want Heartland America to subsidize their budget shortfall. Despicable, isn't it?

Why don't they pay their own bills? Did you ever think of that? Heaven knows the sonofabitches have high enough taxes. They are not spending their money very wisely, are they?

Is it because the shitheads are spending it on welfare, illegals and bloated union salaries?

Piss on New York. Piss on Democrats. Piss on Moon Bats that elect the stupid Democrats.

Washington has no need to fund New York’s wasteful ways

With the coronavirus lockdown continuing to erode tax revenues, Gov. Andrew Cuomo has turned up the volume on his demands for a federal bailout of the New York state budget. In a weekend briefing, the governor repeated his estimate that the Empire State will need help closing a deficit of $10 billion to $15 billion. “I don’t have any funding to do what I normally do,” he said.

It’s reasonable to ask for federal help right now. But Congress shouldn’t feel compelled to subsidize what any state or local government “normally” does. New York’s budgetary “normal” would include funding $360 million a year in scheduled increases for unionized state-government employees, plus school aid to help underwrite more than $400 million in raises for teachers and other school-district employees outside the Big Apple.

Then there is Gotham, where Mayor Bill de Blasio is asking for his own federal bailout. His “normal” budget would include $1.5 billion in retroactive payments still owed to teachers and other city employees under Hizzoner’s backloaded first-term sweetheart deal with municipal unions.

Its not, dope.

You're confused, dope.
New York is losing residents at an alarming rate
Despite the nation’s longest economic expansion, the Empire State is actually losing population, an analysis of US Census data released Monday reveals.

The total state population as of mid-2019 was 19,453,561 — a drop of 76,790, or 0.4 percent, from the previous year, according to the study by the Empire Center for Public Policy.
When you chase away the people who pay the taxes and only have the takers like the dipshit Hutchy, they the liberal wonder where all the money has gone. Just like every other liberal bastion of smelly excrement...

The high tax big government Democrats are chasing away the productive people as they are funding the welfare state and bringing in the Illegals.

Piss on New York.

Make them pay their own bills.

Its not, dope.

You're confused, dope.

Every time we are turning around the assholes are asking for something. Last I heard is they want Heartland America to subsidize their budget shortfall. Despicable, isn't it?

Why don't they pay their own bills? Did you ever think of that? Heaven knows the sonofabitches have high enough taxes. They are not spending their money very wisely, are they?

Is it because the shitheads are spending it on welfare, illegals and bloated union salaries?

Piss on New York. Piss on Democrats. Piss on Moon Bats that elect the stupid Democrats.

With the coronavirus lockdown continuing to erode tax revenues, Gov. Andrew Cuomo has turned up the volume on his demands for a federal bailout of the New York state budget. In a weekend briefing, the governor repeated his estimate that the Empire State will need help closing a deficit of $10 billion to $15 billion. “I don’t have any funding to do what I normally do,” he said.

It’s reasonable to ask for federal help right now. But Congress shouldn’t feel compelled to subsidize what any state or local government “normally” does. New York’s budgetary “normal” would include funding $360 million a year in scheduled increases for unionized state-government employees, plus school aid to help underwrite more than $400 million in raises for teachers and other school-district employees outside the Big Apple.

Then there is Gotham, where Mayor Bill de Blasio is asking for his own federal bailout. His “normal” budget would include $1.5 billion in retroactive payments still owed to teachers and other city employees under Hizzoner’s backloaded first-term sweetheart deal with municipal unions.

The disaster is the Democrat regimes in charge of all the big city shitholes that are fiscally irresponsible. They want us to pay for the irresponsibility.

We don't need any disaster relief. Just another form of welfare.

No welfare, subsidies, bailouts, grants or entitlements.

Its not, dope.

You're confused, dope.
New York created the shortfall. Let them pay for it.

DD422DD0-50E9-42F0-BC9F-9A2A16216B12.jpeg

Its not, dope.

You're confused, dope.

Bwaaahhhhaaaaaa.....If private sector employees have to do without, then government employees need to do without, until they get the economy going again. Fuck NYC and Deblasio

TOLD YOU SO...Illinois just asked for a $40 BILLION dollar coronavirus bailout which includes $10 billion to bailout their government employee pension. Even the Chicago Tribune is offended, 'Assorted politicians and pundits have scorned Harmon’s inclusion of a $10 billion pension bailout, as if a sudden pandemic created a pension crisis that, in fact, Harmon and his fellow Springfield lawmakers spent decades creating," the editorial board began"

Kentucky receives 148 billion more fed money than they put in.
New York puts in $116 billion more than they receive.
Yet Mitch McConnell of Kentucky wants no more federal aide for New York.

Pretty good argument for less government, isn't it? Now you see the problem when the federal government does more than it should.
No it’s a good argument for not screwing the blue states that pay for your nasty Trumpkin asses

Pretty good argument for less government, isn't it? Now you see the problem when the federal government does more than it should.
No it’s a good argument for not screwing the blue states that pay for your nasty Trumpkin asses

Don't get uppity libs or we'll cut off your food supply.

Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

Kentucky has TWO huge Army bases. NY has ?

There are 4 Army bases - including West Point, and 2 Navy bases...dumbass!

These may not be huge, but it's were the Army's leadership is educated.

Navy bases in NY? Name them.

Besides Fort Drum, what have you got other than a overactive imagination?

Cut the programs you object to paying for.

Its not, dope.
Maybe Cuomo should have been prepared. Maybe he shouldn’t have ignored or for a month.
Derp...
That wouldn't have removed the expense of fighting the virus, dope.
Really? If he had decided to not buy ventilators and instead bought solar panels they can't use, and not stockpiled the necessary PPE for a pandemic (state's responsibility), why would he be faced with those expenses now?

Also, because of his mismanagement NY has been in the red for years under his regime. Why should we pay for that? Fuck him and the idiots in NY who elected him.

Its not, dope.

You're confused, dope.
Lies.
Cuomo is asking us to bail our your shithole state for years of mismanagement.

Washington State had at one time the Headquarters for Boeing. 1000s of jobs were there with very good pay. The liberals of that state chased it away to St Louis Missouri. Now Missouri is getting that tax revenue the liberals of Wash. St. chased away. Dumbass liberals never fucking learn, because you cant teach an idiot about economics...

In the mean time, Mitch McConnell and his state take in more money than they give out, while New York state gives more money than they receive. In other words, New York funds the state of Kentucky, while Moscow Mitch cheers for bailouts of corporations. McConnell has always been a phony. He always will be.

Forum List

Back