Cuomo calls out McConnell on Kentucky's federal freeloading

But you love wealth redistribution, so what's the problem?
Do I?

Yes, you do, so you really have nobody but yourself to blame. You're the one who elects these politicians who want more centralized control in D.C. so they can divvy up slices of the pie based on who lobbies them the most or which Congressman has the most seniority. Then you come here and bellyache about "taker states." As I said initially, maybe the moral of the story here is that bigger, centralized government isn't the answer. Would California and New York be better off if most of their tax dollars never left their states in the first place so they can spend their own money on themselves instead of having to beg for it back?
This is a fact that so many who make the "taker state" argument fail to grasp.

But, then, the SALT tax exclusion had these fuckers screaming like stuck pigs.

So, really, what was happening was these "donor" states were getting all sorts of exemptions for their state income taxes and other local taxes and paying less in Fed income tax. When they were forced to pay the local taxes (California) AND not take the exclusion on the Fed income taxes, it became clear that these "donor" states were nothing more than areas with a higher cost of living which required higher incomes resulting in more tax revenue. It became obvious that a lowly unskilled workerOP had to make $100,000 a year just to afford basic living expenses.

FUNNY AS HELL to watch. It exposed the fuck out of these "donor" states.

:laughing0301:

Yes, dope. With the resulting increased state tax revenues, the higher taxed states require less from the federal govt. A successful state economy.
Then what are you whining about?

But you love wealth redistribution, so what's the problem?
Do I?

Yes, you do, so you really have nobody but yourself to blame. You're the one who elects these politicians who want more centralized control in D.C. so they can divvy up slices of the pie based on who lobbies them the most or which Congressman has the most seniority. Then you come here and bellyache about "taker states." As I said initially, maybe the moral of the story here is that bigger, centralized government isn't the answer. Would California and New York be better off if most of their tax dollars never left their states in the first place so they can spend their own money on themselves instead of having to beg for it back?

The concept of a taker state does not require whatever the fuck all ^ that was.

The takers are the ones who contribute little to your pie yet recieve a very large slice.
New York is a rich state. They can afford it.

That in no way makes me or them responsible for the mismanaged, taker states.

It absolutely does because it's your elected reps who are allowing them to be dependent on the money being redistributed from your state to theirs.

Honestly, a third grader can understand this. Maybe that's why you're having problems grasping it.
They're assisting the victims of those failed states. It's the sentimentalism for outdated traditional livlihoods and resistance to change that has them mired. Both conservative traits. It's not surprising really that those most struggling are red states.

You are really confused, aren't you Moon Bat?
You're the one who seems confused.
There is a global pandemic, dope.
There is a declared national emergency.
There is a declared state emergency in NY.
NY is the national epicenter of this pandemic.

It's disaster relief, dope.

Last edited:
That in no way makes me or them responsible for the mismanaged, taker states.

It absolutely does because it's your elected reps who are allowing them to be dependent on the money being redistributed from your state to theirs.

Honestly, a third grader can understand this. Maybe that's why you're having problems grasping it.
They're assisting the victims of those failed states. It's the sentimentalism for outdated traditional livlihoods and resistance to change that has them mired. Both conservative traits. It's not surprising really that those most struggling are red states.
It's no coincidence because the federal government laid waste to the red states that were formerly in the Confederacy. Waging unlimited war on a people tends to make them poorer, especially when destroying their property is one of your main objectives. How many times did the Confederacy burn New York or Boston to the ground?

All you're proving is that you're an ignorant callous asshole.

You didn't answer my question Moon Bat.

Why should my tax money be used to subisize the welfare queens, illegals and greedy union assholes in the fiscally iresponbile Democrat controlled shithoe of New York? They have some of the highest taxes in the country. They can pay their own damn bills.

This latest Federal government give away bill has $30 billion set aside for the Negroes. The Democrat filth insisted on it.

My god what a clusterfuck this country has become.

Kentucky receives 148 billion more fed money than they put in.
New York puts in $116 billion more than they receive.
Yet Mitch McConnell of Kentucky wants no more federal aide for New York.
Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

Why do we have to keep bailing out foolish liberals in New York? Let em rot.

You didn't answer my question Moon Bat.

Why should my tax money be used to subisize the welfare queens, illegals and greedy union assholes in the fiscally iresponbile Democrat controlled shithoe of New York? They have some of the highest taxes in the country. They can pay their own damn bills.
Its not, dope.
It's to refund the budget shortfall created by fighting the virus.

Kentucky receives 148 billion more fed money than they put in.
New York puts in $116 billion more than they receive.
Yet Mitch McConnell of Kentucky wants no more federal aide for New York.
Andrew Cuomo (April 23, 2020): Let’s talk about fairness, Mitch. NYS puts $116 billion more into the federal pot than we take out. Kentucky TAKES $148 billion more from the federal pot than they put in. But we don't deserve help now because the 15,000 people who died here were predominately democrats?

bullshit, Chomo can kiss my ass.

Forum List

Back