Cuomo does it again!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

The retard now says he will attend a play off game that the Buffalo Bills play in after banning all others from attending games.

How does he do it? How can you be this stupid and loathsome?

And when will the brain dead in New York reelect this train wreck of a moron?
When the Corrupt Democratic Party takes over a city or state, they control the Ballot counting so that they can never be voted out.

New Yorkers are still dying from the China virus in NY rest homes....

Did Mario drop him on his head dozens of times as a child?

He went from saying that if it saves one life, then we need to shut everything down....to saying that people are going to die and we need to get over it once the nursing home deaths hit and he was busted for it.

The retard now says he will attend a play off game that the Buffalo Bills play in after banning all others from attending games.

When the Corrupt Democratic Party takes over a city or state, they control the Ballot counting so that they can never be voted out.
Yeah that’s how they stay in power.

Can’t help but notice not a single democrat is on here on this thread.
Probably for the better, they’d find someway to deflect or spin things to Trump.

Rules for thee.....but never for me......
It's the communist way.

Can’t help but notice not a single democrat is on here on this thread.
Probably for the better, they’d find someway to deflect or spin things to Trump.
Why would they care?

They own the voting booths

If he was smart, he would put the fans first and max out the number of fans that can attend a game while still being mindful of COVID. He is going to look like a Bison's ass attending a game with no one else around. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Forum List

Back