Cuomo, Majority Of New Covid Cases Are People Who Observed Lockdown

OKTexas

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 13, 2012
In his briefing today Gov Cuomo said 66% of new cases are people who observed stay at home and social distancing orders. Once again proving the shutting of the economy was a huge mistake.

“If you notice, 18% of the people came from nursing homes, less than 1% came from jail or prison, 2% came from the homeless population, 2% from other congregate facilities, but 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to us,”

In his briefing today Gov Cuomo said 66% of new cases are people who observed stay at home and social distancing orders. Once again proving the shutting of the economy was a huge mistake.

“If you notice, 18% of the people came from nursing homes, less than 1% came from jail or prison, 2% came from the homeless population, 2% from other congregate facilities, but 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to us,”

~~~~~~
Yet, Andy wants to continue the shut down throughout the state while the bulk of the deaths and infections. Counties outside of NYC are virtually little infection except for Albany.

Locked up in small apartments...little fungus factories....plus its been cold in NY....glad to be out west...

Yep, the biggest problems are in cities where people are stacked on top of each other, and with widely used mass transit. Maybe the commies will rethink wanting every one to live like that, nah, who am I kidding. LMAO

Maybe if Killer cuomo had done this he would not have killed so many people in nursing homes. Killer cuomo is a butcher. even liberals agree.

Andrew Bostom
@andrewbostom

·
5h

GA’s Natl Guard was disinfecting state's nursing homes 5wks ago https://nationalguard.mil/News/Article/2135649/georgia-guard-disinfecting-nursing-homes-across-the-state/
& perhaps, in part, that’s why 2-wks after re-opening
@GovKemp
announced today “lowest # COVID-19+ pts currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data 4/8”

Not shocking to me. I've been suspecting this from the beginning

Does that include the White House, the supposed "safest place in the country," according to Meadows. You would have to be a f...ing moron to go into that cesspool. The whole rotten bunch is spreading the virus around among themselves. What a hoot!!!

Does that include the White House, the supposed "safest place in the country," according to Meadows. You would have to be a f...ing moron to go into that cesspool. The whole rotten bunch is spreading the virus around among themselves. What a hoot!!!

Don't go to the White House

Yep, they claim scientist deal with absolutes, when they are doing nothing but hypothesizing. Their sophisticated models really sucked.

Just proves all the hysteria over testing is nothing but commie bullshit. You can be tested this morning and get infected this afternoon. A test is nothing but a snapshot in time. Much like a photo, you may look young in one, but that doesn't stop the aging process and future photos will show something much different.

Im curious about something. Killer Cuomo said even 1 life is important. Do they sell alcohol and tobacco in New York?

I think liberals can agree with me that when KILLER CUOMO says money isnt important as just 1 life he is lying. New York sells alcohol and tobacco for 1 reason they think is very important, important enough to override thousands of deaths and illness, MONEY!!

Yep, they claim scientist deal with absolutes, when they are doing nothing but hypothesizing. Their sophisticated models really sucked.

The models are working perfectly well. I’ve been modelling the numbers of deaths and so far my numbers are correct, but Trump keeps giving out the lowest, best-case scenarios and then miss them utterly.

Mitigation only works when you stick with it. Trump didn’t do that. He couldn’t wait to reopen. Thousands will die for his childish lack of patience.

Maybe if Killer cuomo had done this he would not have killed so many people in nursing homes. Killer cuomo is a butcher. even liberals agree.

Andrew Bostom
@andrewbostom

·
5h

GA’s Natl Guard was disinfecting state's nursing homes 5wks ago https://nationalguard.mil/News/Article/2135649/georgia-guard-disinfecting-nursing-homes-across-the-state/
& perhaps, in part, that’s why 2-wks after re-opening
@GovKemp
announced today “lowest # COVID-19+ pts currently hospitalized statewide (1,203) since hospitals began reporting this data 4/8”

I asked you for a link that you posted about Cuomo and the nursing homes. Still waiting.

Yes the people infected all those people that sheltered at home, probably republicans gave them the virus.

Forum List

Back