Cuomo repeating same Thia food story from yesterday.

Begging Trump to pay for New York’s fiscal irresponsibility again.

Fox finally came to their senses and cut away from the idiot before he started babbling about his dog.

LOL.
Complaining about Cuomo......
There is a bigger turd that has a presser daily.
"We are doing some great things, some very big things. People all over are saying it. They call me and say, Sir, you are doing a great job doing these things."

Some quality speech right there. LOL.

LOL.
"We are doing some great things, some very big things. People all over are saying it. They call me and say, Sir, you are doing a great job doing these things."

What’s wrong Simpleton........can’t handle any topic that isn’t “Orange Man bad”?
Must suck to be so stupid.

LOL.

What’s wrong Simpleton........can’t handle any topic that isn’t “Orange Man bad”?

I'm still waiting for you to say anything that resembles some intelligence.

LOL.

You are going to be waiting an awfully long time, like the rest of your life.

LOL.

Coming from a window licking moron like you, that tells me I'm on the right track.

Coming from a window licking moron like you, that tells me I'm on the right track.

That's funny dude. Window Licking?
What level of education did you QUIT?
Please tell me you went to a Private School.

What’s wrong Simpleton

Still waiting for ANY sign of intelligence from Nostra
Which Private HS did you attend Nostra?
You can be general, not specific, just tell me that you attended a Private School or Home Schooled.
Please don't taint the Public Education system by confirming that you actually attended a Public School.

LOL.

The truth is, how much can you say day after day? It gets kind of silly. You have to get to the point of getting very local. At some point it makes no sense if the President has to tell us what each and every hospital in every town, burgh and city receives in medical supplies. In fact it would get silly giving the name of the hospital and that it received 200 masks, two ventilators and a carton of gauze.

Forum List

Back