Curious.....how many careers ended with all the hatred Obama recieved?

• Banned
mrobama got what he deserved TRed !!
You are so correct......51% approval ratings after leaving office and 2 high turnout voter terms in office and and and, the most missed President in all of US history, he did get what he deserved, now answer the fuckin question and......thanks for the insight, maggot!!

You are so correct......51% approval ratings after leaving office and 2 high turnout voter terms in office and and and, the most missed President in all of US history, he did get what he deserved, now answer the fuckin question and......thanks for the insight, maggot!!
the most missed in ALL of US history?.....thats kind of a subjective thing dont you think?....

• Banned
the most missed in ALL of US history?.....thats kind of a subjective thing dont you think?....
I have no doubt in my mind, Mitch and all them hating white mf's would give their right arms to have that black man back in the white house, not to mention half the fuckin country and that is fact...contrary to popular beliefs, not everybody is a fuckin Trump fan and we dispise Hillary

I have no doubt in my mind, Mitch and all them hating white mf's would give their right arms to have that black man back in the white house, not to mention half the fuckin country and that is fact...contrary to popular beliefs, not everybody is a fuckin Trump fan and we dispise Hillary
thats not saying much....half the fucking country would no doubt rather have bush back in the WH.....and contrary to popular beliefs not everyone is an Obama fan and yes a hell of a lot of people despise hillary....

thats not saying much....half the fucking country would no doubt rather have bush back in the WH.....and contrary to popular beliefs not everyone is an Obama fan and yes a hell of a lot of people despise hillary....
Do you have a link (sources) to back your lie up! If not shut the fuck up.......YOU IDIOT.

WHY DO CONSERVATIVES HATE TRUMP
maxresdefault.jpg

Do you have a link (sources) to back your lie up! If not shut the fuck up.......YOU IDIOT.
oh im sorry rasta.....was it something i said?....you didnt get a nose bleed did you?... and how come you did not ask tiger to back up her shit?....afraid she might kick your pussy ass?...so maybe you should shut the fuck up....PUSSY.....

Forum List

Back