Curious.Is The Left Concerned That Illegals Are Gradually Returning Back To South America/Homelands?There Goes Millions Of Votes.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:mad:
hey, didn't something similar to this happen after the Democrats tanked the economy in late 2008/right thru 2009?. The last time we had a crash this bad, illegal aliens had no choice but to go back home. Now, think of all of those illegals who have been working in hospitality? a few million?, most of them probably didn't have a lot of money saved going into March. And they are not going to get a bail out. Odds are that if not now, maybe soon, many of them will be "Taking The Next Bus" to Mexico.

:cryhug_1_: :crybaby:

hey, didn't something similar to this happen after the Democrats tanked the economy in late 2008/right thru 2009?. The last time we had a crash this bad, illegal aliens had no choice but to go back home. Now, think of all of those illegals who have been working in hospitality? a few million?, most of them probably didn't have a lot of money saved going into March. And they are not going to get a bail out. Odds are that if not now, maybe soon, many of them will be "Taking The Next Bus" to Mexico.

Link?

if pelosi finds out that buses have already started taking back a few million,, is she gonna rush to the border to stop it?

Now we REALLY need the wall to keep them from returning

Mexico has literally one percent of the cases we do. I don't think they want traffic going south.

Yeah but said traffic don't belong here, they belong south of border.

Regardless where anyone "belongs", I don't think your country's gonna want traffic from ANYBODY coming from a country that's 100 times more infected than yours is. Canada is already dealing with that thanks to the frickin' Snowbirds.

Just like Rump shut the barn door after the horses left with Jina, while leaving Europe travel free to infect New York.

Link?

Still waiting, OP. :th_waiting:

No link? Well,,of course not...Since nothing is really moving across our borders right now...this smells like..well..it there were a link I say fake news..but since it really isn't even that..i guess wishful BS is closer to the truth.

No link? Well,,of course not...Since nothing is really moving across our borders right now...this smells like..well..it there were a link I say fake news..but since it really isn't even that..i guess wishful BS is closer to the truth.

i am aware of the border restrictions, but u have to wonder what all of these people are going to do now that they are all unemployed and not getting any bail outs/unemployment. you would think that some of them will find a way to get back home if their situation worsens

Forum List

Back