Current Core Principle of Republicanism

D

Dim Bulb

Is anti anti Trump. No substantive policy, just pillory anyone who either criticizes or even questions President Trump. That isn't the Republicanism I grew up with, nor is it even conservative. It's a cult of personality. Doesn't matter that some of his policies are good, this isn't an enduring core principle.

Is anti anti Trump. No substantive policy, just pillory anyone who either criticizes or even questions President Trump. That isn't the Republicanism I grew up with, nor is it even conservative. It's a cult of personality. Doesn't matter that some of his policies are good, this isn't an enduring core principle.
The main thing wrong with your post is that it simply isn't happening. The President is frequently criticized by both moderate and conservative Republicans, but that criticism is based on specific actions on issues and is entirely different from the rabid, self serving hate rants from the Democrats. In other words, criticisms of the President from Republicans is based on what they believe is best for the nation and criticism from Democrats is based only on what they believe is in the interests of the Democratic Party.

The main thing wrong with your post is that it simply isn't happening. The President is frequently criticized by both moderate and conservative Republicans, but that criticism is based on specific actions on issues and is entirely different from the rabid, self serving hate rants from the Democrats. In other words, criticisms of the President from Republicans is based on what they believe is best for the nation and criticism from Democrats is based only on what they believe is in the interests of the Democratic Party.
I respectfully disagree. Your use of the term "hate rant" proves my point.

I respectfully disagree. Your use of the term "hate rant" proves my point.
lol Your only point was that you don't like the President.

Forum List

Back