Current event: When I filled my gas tank today at $2.15.9, I felt so energy independent.

Ain't it nice when our Arab neighbors attack the Saudi oil fields and our prices drop??

We command them now. They can pound sand or eat their crude, makes no difference now.

The Russians and the Saudis no longer control the oil markets ...hug a u.s. wildcatter today
I went looking to rent an exotic rental for 3 weeks /month
Something that gets 12 miles to the gallon ...I need to do my part to help prevent the coming ice age

The best I could find was an infinity q somethIng or another or a shitty little beamer ..caddies camaros mustang's...blah blah blah zzzzzzsssss

Enterprise is getting me something sweet...they dont know what Itll be yet
No exotics here to small a market ..thehave exotics at another local 3 hours away...They're bringing some in anyway because apparently I'm not the only hick that's been asking ..

Ain't it nice when our Arab neighbors attack the Saudi oil fields and our prices drop??

We command them now. They can pound sand or eat their crude, makes no difference now.
Our prices skyrocketed 50 cents when that fake ass attack happened. They STILL aren't down to 2.19 which it was before it happened. Its 2.24$ here

Our prices skyrocketed 50 cents when that fake ass attack happened. They STILL aren't down to 2.19 which it was before it happened. Its 2.24$ here
I admitted it is now $2.35. Lol....................Do people admit things here or is it rare?

If Obama and Democrats had their way, prices would still be nearly $4 and would have spiked to near depression-causing levels after that Iranian attack on Saudi oil.

We're at the $3 to $3.50 range here in Vegas but that's because all our fuel comes by pipeline from California.

Still much better than $4+ under Obozo.

I have no idea why the dems want to be dependent on the Middle East. Maybe they really do believe sunshine and rainbows will fuel the power grid? Public education and all that.

I admitted it is now $2.35. Lol....................Do people admit things here or is it rare?
Oh it's rare..we are all full of shit and none of us are EVER wrong LOL...

Forum List

Back