🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cuts to special Olympics?

Obama’s chief of staff apologizes for “retarded” remark – The Denver Post

Remember that? Republicans felt that special needs children had been terribly maligned and insulted.

Trump administration proposes to end all government funding for the Special Olympics, arguing that private philanthropy will pick up the bill

Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos' budget proposal for 2020 would eliminate $17.6 million in federal funding for supporting Special Olympics athletes, training facilities, and programs for children with disabilities.

as well as several cuts to public-school funding, including to programs for students with autism and students who are blind.
——————

The early dollars that come from the federal government are used as leverage to help get more money from charitable organizations. The federal money shows you organization is important.

Isn’t it enough the Republicans have to screw over the middle class and the poor, but now they’re going after special needs children, the autistic and even the blind?

Are they still calling themselves Christians?

Can somebody explain this to me?

I really want to know.

To me, this doesn’t seem just un-American, it’s monstrous!
Don't worry Rdean, people like you will still get the care you need.

If you look it rationally Special Olympics could be seen as child abuse. The unfortunate (mostly) Down's Syndrome kids don't have the intellectual ability to understand what the competition is all about and their body structure isn't capable of extreme athletic training. The Special Olympics is set up so that the parents feel good about themselves not the kids. We see the propaganda videos of Down's Syndrome kids smiling but nobody sees the kids who are terrified and wondering what they are supposed to do and crying to go home to a familiar environment. Down's Syndrome kids would be better served by taking them bowling once in a while. If the democrat agenda works out the Down's Syndrome kids can be "made comfortable while the parents and the doctor" discuss how to do away with them humanely.
They look happy to me

Demand Surges for DeVos to Cancel 'Unconscionable' Plan to Cut Special Olympics Funding

Devos is cutting funding for lots of disabled children. Not just Down's Syndrome.
She is attacking those with autism and the blind and others.

Even worse, you will never believe this, it's totally Republican. It's what they do.

take money away from the Special Olympics at the same time that Betsy DeVos has a 15 percent increase in executive [salaries] in her budget

See what I mean? Republicans on the USMB will wonder what the problem is? They still think taking money from Medicare, the elderly, the middle class and the poor to pay for tax cuts for needy billionaires was a GREAT idea!

That's who these people are. Look at what they represent. How they hurt people. Republicans don't understand why that's bad.

Well I can't explain it. They scream for links, but they don't read them and don't care.

Be fun for me to go through you posts and see how often you disparage people with disabilities, and call for them to be aborted.

I'm thinking wouldn't be too hard to find. Should I give it a go?

Why is the Fed supporting special Olympics??

I thought they got funding from private donors and business leaders.

Trump caved and is keeping the funding...damn, now you have to change your opinion on funding it. sucks to be you

'I have overridden my people': Trump says he will keep Special Olympics funded, undercutting DeVos

In a few years, Special Olympics is going to be a luxury. We're going to need homes....institutions...for the swelling numbers of people graduating out of public school programs with disabilities, whose parents are too aged to care for them.

Why is the Fed supporting special Olympics??

I thought they got funding from private donors and business leaders.

Trump caved and is keeping the funding...damn, now you have to change your opinion on funding it. sucks to be you

'I have overridden my people': Trump says he will keep Special Olympics funded, undercutting DeVos

In a few years, Special Olympics is going to be a luxury. We're going to need homes....institutions...for the swelling numbers of people graduating out of public school programs with disabilities, whose parents are too aged to care for them.

Be sure to let the POTUS know that so he can start funding it now. I am against the Fed Govt giving money to any private charity, I do not care what the cause is.

This isn't the first time Republicans have attacked children.

5337-1516508936-102951362ab9aabf650f4cd34d476d9b.jpg
man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

2663fc7e3037c2cabb509ec3351e0b08

Leave children out of it, JFC!

I would donate to a special Olympics fund set up for all trump supporters here,, blues ice sassy bri etc etc

man, i had to dig away at all our bitching at people attacking barron trump to see this...what did you say?

shit - a group of catholic KIDS also got in my way as the left and media attacked them. let me move them over so i can better understand your point.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

There is nothing wrong with suffering from autism

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

What are you talking about. Your people would kill children in the womb if you knew they are autistic ahead of time. Then the game once they're born is that it's just "neurodiversity", see, there's nothing wrong with them.

That's how screwed up the thinking is.

No, there's a condition here.

That doesn't mean you kill them for it.

This is not difficult--unless you're a liberal

What Trump thinks about the Special Olympics

giphy.gif
The money spent on people with disabilities is enormous. And the taxpayer is extruded for it. We all can be disabled. The ADA also forces local areas to pay for it without fed help. And in private businesses. So if you spend a night at a motel and pay ten bucks more for ADA rules it costs you as an example. Trump is of equality. The person he may have mocked was arrogant to him if true. And he gave it back. Many people have been screwed over by the privileged ADA fiefdom who has been put into any power due to disability and ability. A stock marker collapse will clean all of this up and it will be led by the likes of you.

Devos was asked how many children was she hurting?

And she said I don’t know.

But I’m pretty sure she was thinking I don’t know and I don’t give a flying sh!t.

Like Melania said, I really don’t care, do you?

I know Republicans won’t understand this, but yes, I do care.
The fuck you do....You want the taxpayers to do your "caring" for you.

I'm a tax payer, and that is the most efficient way for my "caring" to get to the people who need it. Society has a responsibility to help those that need it. Go live in a cave somewhere if you don't like it, you selfish bastard.

Lads,
Can I point out about special needs education. Special Needs Education is highly worth while for a society not just because it drastically increase the quality of life for the individual but it also lets them contribute to society instead of being a burden later on in life.

There has been many studies in Europe around all forms of Education and what was once perceived as charitable is not deemed as financially beneficial as other educational programs.

what a maroon.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

What are you talking about. Your people would kill children in the womb if you knew they are autistic ahead of time. Then the game once they're born is that it's just "neurodiversity", see, there's nothing wrong with them.

Are you implying Trump should have killed Barron because he has autism?

What Trump thinks about the Special Olympics

giphy.gif
The money spent on people with disabilities is enormous. And the taxpayer is extruded for it. We all can be disabled. The ADA also forces local areas to pay for it without fed help. And in private businesses. So if you spend a night at a motel and pay ten bucks more for ADA rules it costs you as an example. Trump is of equality. The person he may have mocked was arrogant to him if true. And he gave it back. Many people have been screwed over by the privileged ADA fiefdom who has been put into any power due to disability and ability. A stock marker collapse will clean all of this up and it will be led by the likes of you.
You think someone with a disability is privileged because he is allowed access to public facilities?

The Special Olympics has absolutely nothing to do with education therefore the Dept of Education should not be funding it.

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

Do you even know that Barron is autistic or are you just casting aspersions on a minor, the usual scumbag tactics of the Left?

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

why the fuck are you bringing up Barron? what the holy fuck is wrong with you?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

why the fuck are you bringing up Barron? what the holy fuck is wrong with you?
Not PC enough for you?

If you wanted PC, you should have elected Hillary
PC is a threat to our society

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

Do you even know that Barron is autistic or are you just casting aspersions on a minor, the usual scumbag tactics of the Left?

It is claimed that Barron has autism. Those who publicly say it are threatened with lawsuits from the Trumps

Must be true

Forum List

Back