🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cuts to special Olympics?

Anyone know if this was proposed or not?
It was. Betsy "The Scumbag" DeVoss wants to take it from special Olympics and give it to charter schools.
Special Olympics already has massive sponsorship and funding.

What people do not want to come to grips with is this:

The United States is not just 'BROKE", we owe $21 TRILLION and counting.

There are a lot of great charities, projects, and causes to spend money on...but when you are $21 Trillion in debt you don't 'drop a $10 bill in every Red Cross kettle' you walk by.

US Politicians are committing national suicide with their spending.

FOR EXAMPLE -- The fact that we are $21 TRILLION in debt and yet they are welcoming into the country an average 125,000 illegals into the country PER DAY (The US is on pace to have 1.5 million illegals enter the country this year) - unskilled, poor illegals who the US will have to pay out the ass for - when we are BEYOND BROKE is freakin' INSANE.

God Bless the Special Olympics and other great causes, but when you are WORSE than poor-ass broke, you start prioritizing and STOP spending money you do not absolutely HAVE to spend!

Leave children out of it, JFC!
There is nothing wrong with suffering from autism

What are you talking about. Your people would kill children in the womb if you knew they are autistic ahead of time. Then the game once they're born is that it's just "neurodiversity", see, there's nothing wrong with them.

That's how screwed up the thinking is.

No, there's a condition here.

That doesn't mean you kill them for it.

This is not difficult--unless you're a liberal

Are you implying Trump should have killed Barron because he has autism?

why the fuck are you bringing up Barron? what the holy fuck is wrong with you?
Not PC enough for you?

If you wanted PC, you should have elected Hillary
PC is a threat to our society

No not "PC", purely disgusting. Attacking the kids of politicians isn't just PC you cretin, it's juvenile and disgusting. And yes indeed, I left the Obama girls alone--still do. I left Chelsea Clinton alone when she was a girl too.

But Lefties have no principles. Their only principle is power.

What are you talking about. Your people would kill children in the womb if you knew they are autistic ahead of time. Then the game once they're born is that it's just "neurodiversity", see, there's nothing wrong with them.

Do you even know that Barron is autistic or are you just casting aspersions on a minor, the usual scumbag tactics of the Left?

It is claimed that Barron has autism. Those who publicly say it are threatened with lawsuits from the Trumps

Must be true

"It is claimed". YOU'RE saying it, you cretin. He's a minor, Trump's kid. But what do you care. Any attack is a good attack if your side "wins", even attack on kids.

You immoral hack

Do you even know that Barron is autistic or are you just casting aspersions on a minor, the usual scumbag tactics of the Left?

It is claimed that Barron has autism. Those who publicly say it are threatened with lawsuits from the Trumps

Must be true

"It is claimed". YOU'RE saying it, you cretin. He's a minor, Trump's kid. But what do you care. Any attack is a good attack if your side "wins", even attack on kids.

You immoral hack
Autism is a common affliction of young people

Nothing for the Trumps to be ashamed of

Must be true

You immoral hack

Chelsea Clinton has gonorrhea

People claim it's true. Also she got it from a SS agent when she was 15

You like? I learned it from Rules for Radicals

Must be true

You immoral hack

The Obama girls have had two and three abortions each.

They were impregnated by Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Joe Biden. Or so people say.

You like? I learned your tactics from Saul Alinsky.

Must be true

You immoral hack

They were impregnated by Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Joe Biden. Or so people say.

I mean President Obama said he didn't want his girls "punished with a baby" so there's nothing to be ashamed of. After all, my story about all the Obama girls' abortions has about as much veracity as your story about Barron. And if Obama wants to sue for it, well then, it must be true.

You like, you scumbag cretin?

Not PC enough for you?

No not "PC", purely disgusting. Attacking the kids of politicians isn't just PC you cretin, it's juvenile and disgusting. And yes indeed, I left the Obama girls alone--still do. I left Chelsea Clinton alone when she was a girl too.

Maybe when Obama was President we concerned ourselves with protecting the rights of children

But in a Trumpian America, mocking the handicapped and smearing POWS, immigrants and Gold Star families is encouraged

Must be true

You immoral hack

welcome to Trumps America

Not PC enough for you?

It has nothing to do with being PC, it has to do with being a fucking human being. People who hide behind the anti-PC movement are just fucking cowards

Not PC enough for you?

Maybe when Obama was President we concerned ourselves with protecting the rights of children

But in a Trumpian America, mocking the handicapped and smearing POWS, immigrants and Gold Star families is encouraged

You don't like Trump, so you went after his son. That's what it is. Because, as I said, you're a scumbag cretin.

Must be true

You immoral hack

I mean President Obama said he didn't want his girls "punished with a baby" so there's nothing to be ashamed of. After all, my story about all the Obama girls' abortions has about as much veracity as your story about Barron. And if Obama wants to sue for it, well then, it must be true.

You like, you scumbag cretin?

Now you are getting it

If our president can mock disabled people, accuse Ted Cruz's father of killing JFK, post tweets of how much better looking his wife is than that hag Ted Cruz married.....

Is questioning whether the Presidents son has autism out of line?

Not PC enough for you?

It has nothing to do with being PC, it has to do with being a fucking human being. People who hide behind the anti-PC movement are just fucking cowards

PC is being finicky about using the up to the minute names for crap. I'm not for it.

When you attack people's kids because you don't like THEM, that has NOTHING to do with PC. That's being a scumbag cretin, as I just told him.

Must be true

You immoral hack

And because you don't like what HE did, you, being the scumbag cretin you are, got right in the supposed pig pen with him. FOR. A. KID. you could smear and name-call whether it's true or not.

Well played, Lefty, well played.

Not PC enough for you?

I didn't know children had the right to compete in federally funded sporting events

Where is that in the Constitution exactly?

who attacked Barron?

Barron is NOT Retarded
He is “Special”

2663fc7e3037c2cabb509ec3351e0b08

He could have done worse, and treated him like he does Tiffany.

Must be true

You immoral hack

And because you don't like what HE did, you, being the scumbag cretin you are, got right in the supposed pig pen with him. FOR. A. KID. you could smear and name-call whether it's true or not.

Our President has reset the bar

There is no accountability for his unfounded accusations. He should expect no better treatment

If you want to live in a society of respect, decency and boundaries you should not have elected Trump

You immoral hack

There is no accountability for his unfounded accusations. He should expect no better treatment

If you want to live in a society of respect, decency and boundaries you should not have elected Trump

Wait, so your justification for being an asshole is that Trump is one also?

Do you always let other's dictate your actions?

Wait, so your justification for being an asshole is that Trump is one also?

Do you always let other's dictate your actions?
I am embracing the new Trumpian norm

I read it on the internet so there must be something to it

Ted Cruzes father MAY have killed JFK
Obama MAY have tapped Trumps wires
Barron MAY be autistic

See how much easier things are now?

Forum List

Back