Cuts to SS and Medicare

Why not you are throwing lying rants blaming shutdowns on libs only when most states were controlled by CONS at that time. Strange isn't it. So once again why did they cower so when they were the ones in control spanky?
All the states shut down partially at first because the “experts” wete demanding it

But libs didnt want the shutdown to ever end and the battle was between repubs trying to reopen and libs resisting

Its called MANDATORY for a reason. YOU CAN"T FUCKING CUT IT!!

2021 Mandatory Spending
Social Security $1,115b CAN'T TOUCH, needs to be fixed.
Medicare 746b CAN'T TOUCH. needs to be fixed.
Medicaid 452b
Other 660b
Interest on Debt 379b CAN'T TOUCH, its actually growing too fast (see below)
Total $3.39T

By 2025, U.S. Interest Payments on the National Debt Will Pass the Defense Budget​

Why cant we cut it?

Who said its mandatory?

The answer to that is congress

So its only mandatory till congress changes its mind and says its not manditory

Why cant we cut it?

Who said its mandatory?

The answer to that is congress

So its only mandatory till congress changes its mind and says its not manditory
Let’s cut the war department instead. It does nothing but waste money and kill innocent people.

only a dupe would still believe the war department exist
I know you prefer pictures. So, here it is.
1676044436982.jpeg

I'm sorry, you're just too fucking stupid to understand what you're posting about.
I’m giving you a free civics lesson that you obviously missed in high school

Congress writes the laws and Congress can change the laws

Seemed like you'd morphed into one, reversing the usual phrasing as you did. As the Motley Fool says in so many words, the rich own the rest of us working slobs so pissing them off by asking them to pay their (either progressive or flat) fair share may just make them so angry their heads will explode and (boo hoo hoo) they'll no longer wanna save us from themselves anymore! :icon_cry:

Two responses to your original question:
Why rob banks? (ask Clyde Barrow)
How do you think they got so rich?
The cap is like $127k. I don’t consider that rich by any measure. SS is an individual benefit.

The “rich” liberals wish would pay a fairer share are the ultra wealthy and corps who often get over. Not the 1% which begins at $570k but the fractional rich who make hundreds of millions or billions.

Let’s cut the war department instead. It does nothing but waste money and kill innocent people.
Aside from the harm that would do to national defense the left does not have enough political power to steamroll that side of the budget

The only practical way to cut the budget is incrementally where everyone shares the pain equally

Raising the cap fixes it just fine
I disagree. The cap is at $127k. That isn’t rich. You’d simply be putting it on those who are among the most taxed people and make them pay even more for the same benefit as someone making the median wage. IMO the only fair way is everyone pay more by raising the tax by a point or two. SS is an individually earned benefit. Not a general fund.

More lies typed with no links proving your assertions. I gave you credible links, you type lies. Thanks for playing.
So payroll taxes paying for Medicare and SS are not federal taxes ? Your links are not credible. You are not credible.

Forum List

Back