Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CWN~*Bill Barr Is Rino*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Its what I've always believed.
2. He was the one who could have *STOPPED THE STEAL*.
3. And yet no, he helped the steal.
4. Here it is, laid out for *ALL* to see.
5. READ:

6. Sample:

"HUGE: Former AG Barr Stopped Investigations into Trailer Load of 288,000 Ballots into PA from New York in 2020 Election" –​

7. He is one of many who were doing fraud.​

Regards,​

SirJamesofTexas TelegramTelegramGettrGettr

IMG_4387-600x326.jpg

Sometimes there are too many uncertainties and obvious red flags for an issue to go unnoticed. This is one of those times.
Truck driver Jesse Morgan moved mail for the US Postal Service and came out after the election and shared his story of how he hauled tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 Election. We reported on this in December 2020.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its what I've always believed.
2. He was the one who could have *STOPPED THE STEAL*.
3. And yet no, he helped the steal.
4. Here it is, laid out for *ALL* to see.
5. READ:

6. Sample:

"HUGE: Former AG Barr Stopped Investigations into Trailer Load of 288,000 Ballots into PA from New York in 2020 Election" –​

7. He is one of many who were doing fraud.​

Regards,​

SirJamesofTexas TelegramTelegramGettrGettr

IMG_4387-600x326.jpg

Sometimes there are too many uncertainties and obvious red flags for an issue to go unnoticed. This is one of those times.
Truck driver Jesse Morgan moved mail for the US Postal Service and came out after the election and shared his story of how he hauled tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 Election. We reported on this in December 2020.
Barr did his duty under the Constitution.

You ignoramuses' are going to have the party so divided when 2024 comes around it's all but guranteed the Democrat candidate wins.

Nothing suspicious happened at all during the 2020 election process.

Auditors are always prevented from auditing counts by putting up boards to prevent viewing ballot counting.

pollworkersj.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Barrs as dirty as a *SHIT STICK*.
2. As dirty as you can get, for a human.
3. That kind of dirt can't be washed off.
4. He likely smell's like a stinky pile of shit.
5. There you go lady's I here he is single.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Barr did his duty under the Constitution.

You ignoramuses' are going to have the party so divided when 2024 comes around it's all but guranteed the Democrat candidate wins.
Sorry bout that,

1. If I disclose the truth how is that going to divide the party.
2. Wouldn't the party want to cut off such a huge stinky pile of shit?
3. Wouldn't I be doing the Parties Business?
4. OK, you ramble on why at this point, this aught to be good...lol!!!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He has TDS...he may have been good at his job at one time but he never liked Trump....way too many insiders are out of touch with the people....and Barr is one of them.....
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems you can't sling a dead cat without hitting a libtard or a libtard hiding as a Republican.
2. Its far worse then anyone imagined.
3. There are those who hate America, *Libtards* / *RINO's* and those who do not, *Republicans True Blues.*
4. I say we take our color back, blue was the GOP color first!
5. Media swopped it!
6. Fuck them!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Barr could of changed the course of history, but he shit and feel back in it, like *Pence*.
2. Two butt buddies, who betray *WE THE PEOPLE* in front of the world.
3. Yes we are mad, but only going to get even, they are the ones who have to look themselves in the mirror.
4. Barr said, "Their was no election fraud"
5. When he said that, he lied, he betrayed the American People.
6. He could of done the right thing, and said; "That there are signs of fraud I know about", mentioning this truck from NY....so what did Barr know, and when did he know it ?
7. Justice should slam down this asshole.
8. Will it happen?
9. CWN~ "Where's my cat slinger?"
10. Too many libtard asshole.
11. Some of you have a complex mind, you can't comprehend simple things, CWN~ "That's Why I'm Here."
12. In other words, at times, "Smart minds tend to allow smart ideas to block them from seeing simple things."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Seems you can't sling a dead cat without hitting a libtard or a libtard hiding as a Republican.
2. Its far worse then anyone imagined.
3. There are those who hate America, *Libtards* / *RINO's* and those who do not, *Republicans True Blues.*
4. I say we take our color back, blue was the GOP color first!
5. Media swopped it!
6. Fuck them!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Think about this...there are people in Biden's administration that have openly advocated for the demise of a 3rd of the worlds population to "save the planet".....and Hunter is mixed up in bio lab research....what is going on?......how sinister is the democrat party?....

Barr had a chance to take legal action to stop the steal. Obviously he betrayed Trump. I guess we'll never know why.

Desert Texan is a Trump-hater through and through. He might as well be Mac1958 when it comes to Trump. But at least he's objective when it comes to the rest of the Democrats' anti-American agenda, unlike ol' Mac.
Why do you feel such a need to lie? I give Trump credit for the things he did right.

Forum List

Back