🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CWN~*Bill Barr Is Rino*

Sorry bout that,

1. Barr could of changed the course of history, but he shit and feel back in it, like *Pence*.
2. Two butt buddies, who betray *WE THE PEOPLE* in front of the world.
3. Yes we are mad, but only going to get even, they are the ones who have to look themselves in the mirror.
4. Barr said, "Their was no election fraud"
5. When he said that, he lied, he betrayed the American People.
6. He could of done the right thing, and said; "That there are signs of fraud I know about", mentioning this truck from NY....so what did Barr know, and when did he know it ?
7. Justice should slam down this asshole.
8. Will it happen?
9. CWN~ "Where's my cat slinger?"
10. Too many libtard asshole.
11. Some of you have a complex mind, you can't comprehend simple things, CWN~ "That's Why I'm Here."
12. In other words, at times, "Smart minds tend to allow smart ideas to block them from seeing simple things."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Trump and Pence both did their constitutional duty. The Constitution is explicit as to the conduct of elections and the timeline for each event is set in stone.

There's no room for any sort of do over once the EC casts their ballots and congress accepts them.

Last edited:
Think about this...there are people in Biden's administration that have openly advocated for the demise of a 3rd of the worlds population to "save the planet".....and Hunter is mixed up in bio lab research....what is going on?......how sinister is the democrat party?....
Bio Lab and Bio Weapons lab are not synonymous.

Rest assured though if there was a crooked buck to be made in either Hunter was neck deep in it.

Sorry bout that,

1. Its what I've always believed.
2. He was the one who could have *STOPPED THE STEAL*.
3. And yet no, he helped the steal.
4. Here it is, laid out for *ALL* to see.
5. READ:

6. Sample:

"HUGE: Former AG Barr Stopped Investigations into Trailer Load of 288,000 Ballots into PA from New York in 2020 Election" –​

7. He is one of many who were doing fraud.​

Regards,​

SirJamesofTexas TelegramTelegramGettrGettr

IMG_4387-600x326.jpg

Sometimes there are too many uncertainties and obvious red flags for an issue to go unnoticed. This is one of those times.
Truck driver Jesse Morgan moved mail for the US Postal Service and came out after the election and shared his story of how he hauled tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 Election. We reported on this in December 2020.
I have very sad news for you...
Almost everyone involved in politics is bought off...Federal, State, Municipal.

Sorry bout that,

5. READ:

6. Sample:

"HUGE: Former AG Barr Stopped Investigations into Trailer Load of 288,000 Ballots into PA from New York in 2020 Election" –​

Regards,​

IMG_4387-600x326.jpg

Sometimes there are too many uncertainties and obvious red flags for an issue to go unnoticed. This is one of those times.
Truck driver Jesse Morgan moved mail for the US Postal Service and came out after the election and shared his story of how he hauled tens of thousands of ballots from New York to Pennsylvania before the 2020 Election. We reported on this in December 2020.

Who advised Trump to select Barr??

What legal action is that exactly? Cite the relevant statutes and case law.
Sorry bout that,

1.Pence could of sent the Electoral Votes back to the states, stating they were incorrect.
2. Which he knew they were incorrect, yet he looked the other way and signed off on them betraying *WE THE PEOPLE, you moron.
3. Barr could of said that "It has come to my attention a truck load of illegal votes came from NY to Penn. over 200k.
4. He was supposed to protect who?
5. *WE THE PEOPLE*
6. For you lawless fucks what took place was against the law.
7. Your light is so very dim, you are clueless.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1.Pence could of sent the Electoral Votes back to the states, stating they were incorrect.
2. Which he knew they were incorrect, yet he looked the other way and signed off on them betraying *WE THE PEOPLE, you moron.
3. Barr could of said that "It has come to my attention a truck load of illegal votes came from NY to Penn. over 200k.
4. He was supposed to protect who?
5. *WE THE PEOPLE*
6. For you lawless fucks what took place was against the law.
7. You light is so very dim, you are clueless.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No he could not especially not knowing for a fact those votes were cast improperly or illegally.

The constitution doesn't even require a popular vote, the states my choose electors by any means they wish to.

For him to do as you wish would require him to act unlawfully and unconstitutionally and would haver thrown the country into a civil war overnight.

Sorry bout that,

5. READ:

6. Sample:

Regards,​

IMG_4387-600x326.jpg

Yup.

The Swamp protects it's own. He is a swamp creature.

Sorry bout that,

1. Desert Texan, you were not there when the counting was made, holy hell broke out in many States, those considered that could go either way, swing States as they call them.
2. As was and is clearly documented, Trump was way ahead all the way till like 5 am, then a huge bloated flood of votes came in last minute, just enough to convince morons like you, that the election was not stolen, not too much, not too least, just right, those who orchestrated the steal planned it months before the election took place.
3. What took place only fooled the fools.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

He has TDS...he may have been good at his job at one time but he never liked Trump....way too many insiders are out of touch with the people....and Barr is one of them.....
Barr admitted he knew for a fact that Biden LIED to the American people during the debate and had proof. Yet Barr kept this information from the American people and allowed Biden to get away with the lie and only revealed it over a year later. THAT'S BILL BARR!

I was specific and gave you all you need to look it up.

I guess I'll have to dumb it down to the kindergarten level for you though.

Do I need to read it aloud for you?
could you?

I'll let you know where to email the mp3 when you are done.

and saying "it's in that huge document" is a bullshit but favorite answer of far too many. I can't address a specific point unless you provide one for reference.

audacity is free. get to reading.

could you?

I'll let you know where to email the mp3 when you are done.

and saying "it's in that huge document" is a bullshit but favorite answer of far too many. I can't address a specific point unless you provide one for reference.

audacity is free. get to reading.
It's already been dumbed down for you dip shit, that's the 12th Amendment and it even points to the portion of the constitution it Amended.

Forum List

Back