Cyber Ninjas Compromised Voting Machines-Ballots

This, coming from the people who have stonewalled at every turn, and are now hiding the routers, passwords, and who got caught trying to erase a database?

Credibility: 0.

Why do you claim they tried to hide erase the database when it was the "auditors" that couldn't find the database they themselves had personally copied and on Tuesday admitted that they had it all along?

These incompetent partisans have had control of voting machines and ballots with no oversight and no chain of custody. Both the ballots and the machines are now spoiled

[QUOTE="Lesh, post: 27140634, memb...counters_n_60a7227be4b0313547951ee7 [/QUOTE]
Huffpost!
The chain of custody is a microchip.
Micro chip your ass. Ballots are not virtual idiot
Every Ballot has a microchip; so does your Smart Phone.
every ballot has a microchip?
Oh God!
YES!
Really? Like in my dog? That must be expensive!

This, coming from the people who have stonewalled at every turn, and are now hiding the routers, passwords, and who got caught trying to erase a database?

Why do you claim they tried to hide the database when it was the "auditors" that couldn't find the database they themselves had personally copied and on Tuesday admitted that they had it all along?
Perhaps the sec of state was unclear in what datafiles it gave to cyber ninjas after cyber ninjas requested them?

These incompetent partisans have had control of voting machines and ballots with no oversight and no chain of custody. Both the ballots and the machines are now spoiled

[QUOTE="Lesh, post: 27140634, memb...counters_n_60a7227be4b0313547951ee7 [/QUOTE]
Huffpost!
Oh God!
YES!
Why would you care about where your taxes are going when it comes to electing the next person who's going to take your money.

It is not out of the realm that some so called Repubs knows about these things.
If the Republicans are going to hire auditors, they should know who they’re hiring. Their lack of due diligence is their own fault.

Huffpost!
Oh God!
YES!
Why would you care about where your taxes are going when it comes to electing the next person who's going to take your money.
But an actual unique microchip that contains data imbedded into EVERY unique ballot .... that's fantastic.

Huffpost!
Oh God!
YES!
But an actual unique microchip that contains data imbedded into EVERY unique ballot .... that's fantastic.
It is fantastic!
I'm sure you're an electrical engineer and finance manager who knows exactly how much it costs.

Huffpost!
Oh God!
YES!
It is fantastic!
I'm sure you're an electrical engineer and finance manager who knows exactly how much it costs.
ME? I just know how to use google. You're THE ONE telling me about ballots with individual embedded microchips. I'm just fascinated by your knowledge and basis for that.

Huffpost!
Oh God!
YES!
It is fantastic!
ME? I just know how to use google. You're THE ONE telling me about ballots with individual embedded microchips. I'm just fascinated by your knowledge and basis for that.
I watched several YouTube videos and one of them was about an hour long by the guy who created the system.

Why do you claim they tried to hide erase the database when it was the "auditors" that couldn't find the database they themselves had personally copied and on Tuesday admitted that they had it all along?
They copied it after the it was recovered by the white hat hackers, from the amateurish attempt to delete it.

Not up on current events as much as you thought, eh?

To clarify the importance of the Republican audit. the election had been certified by both Republican & Democrat. Only Republicans wanting their choice for president to be D Trump and unwilling to move on, got some unknown unqualified company looking at crazy things like BAMBO in paper to try and find Anything that would allow the Trump for emperor group to keep hurling garbage at Democracy.

To clarify the importance of the Republican audit. the election had been certified by both Republican & Democrat. Only Republicans wanting their choice for president to be D Trump and unwilling to move on, got some unknown unqualified company looking at crazy things like BAMBO in paper to try and find Anything that would allow the Trump for emperor group to keep hurling garbage at Democracy.
The audit was ordered by the state Senate, whose authority to do so was upheld by the courts.

So suck it.

Why would anybody hire these people in the first place. Any audits should be done by an IMPARTIAL third party. The founder and CEO of Cyber Ninjas is an avid Trump supporter who pushed the conspiracy theories of election fraud from day one...Founder of company hired to conduct Maricopa County election audit promoted election fraud theories

It's all very entertaining.

I expected it to be entertaining. I am also amazed at how easy it is these days to go straight to the source, with minimal need for the news/opinion media. These letters plus both live and recorded videos of county supervisors and state senate special meetings on the matter, really provide opportunity to form an independent view.

Ever sine the audit's May 12th letter to the county I believe the state Senate blew it when they didn't appoint Ken Bennett, a former Arizona Secretary of State, to head their audit but instead placed it under an inexperienced outside firm. Bennett's experience is going to waste in his role as a liaison and even with the Ninja's involvement it would hold much more creditability if somebody with election experience was in control.
What experience does Ken Bennett have in performing election audits? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's what I thought: none.

Why would anybody hire these people in the first place. Any audits should be done by an IMPARTIAL third party. The founder and CEO of Cyber Ninjas is an avid Trump supporter who pushed the conspiracy theories of election fraud from day one...Founder of company hired to conduct Maricopa County election audit promoted election fraud theories
There's no such thing as an "impartial third party," moron.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Why not..moron

Yeah, everyone has hear the ad homs about Cyber Ninjas,,,,Get a new routine.

The company has never conducted an audit before being hired to do the most important audit in the world.
The people doing the previous recounts/audits couldn't find the obvious fraud.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA

Why not..moron
because anyone involved in politics is loyal to one party or the other, and only fools believe Democrats are capable of being impartial about anything.

The "unqualified" meme has already been laughed at and rejected as a transparent attempt to prevent the audit.

Forum List

Back