Cyber Ninjas Compromised Voting Machines-Ballots

It's all very entertaining.

I expected it to be entertaining. I am also amazed at how easy it is these days to go straight to the source, with minimal need for the news/opinion media. These letters plus both live and recorded videos of county supervisors and state senate special meetings on the matter, really provide opportunity to form an independent view.

Ever sine the audit's May 12th letter to the county I believe the state Senate blew it when they didn't appoint Ken Bennett, a former Arizona Secretary of State, to head their audit but instead placed it under an inexperienced outside firm. Bennett's experience is going to waste in his role as a liaison and even with the Ninja's involvement it would hold much more creditability if somebody with election experience was in control.
What experience does Ken Bennett have in performing election audits? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

That's what I thought: none.
Well he is the former Arizona Secretary of State which gives him a wee bit more experience in these things than a conspiracy nut who probably doesn't even know how to spell 'ballot'.

I expected it to be entertaining. I am also amazed at how easy it is these days to go straight to the source, with minimal need for the news/opinion media. These letters plus both live and recorded videos of county supervisors and state senate special meetings on the matter, really provide opportunity to form an independent view.

Ever sine the audit's May 12th letter to the county I believe the state Senate blew it when they didn't appoint Ken Bennett, a former Arizona Secretary of State, to head their audit but instead placed it under an inexperienced outside firm. Bennett's experience is going to waste in his role as a liaison and even with the Ninja's involvement it would hold much more creditability if somebody with election experience was in control.
What experience does Ken Bennett have in performing election audits? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Well he is the former Arizona Secretary of State which gives him a wee bit more experience in these things than a conspiracy nut who probably doesn't even know how to spell 'ballot'.
He gives all appearances of being another Republican RINO. Otherwise, why would you support him?

What experience does he have doing election audits? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Just as I thought: none.

These incompetent partisans have had control of voting machines and ballots with no oversight and no chain of custody. Both the ballots and the machines are now spoiled

Why would anybody hire these people in the first place. Any audits should be done by an IMPARTIAL third party. The founder and CEO of Cyber Ninjas is an avid Trump supporter who pushed the conspiracy theories of election fraud from day one...Founder of company hired to conduct Maricopa County election audit promoted election fraud theories
There's no such thing as an "impartial third party," moron.
Why not..moron
because anyone involved in politics is loyal to one party or the other, and only fools believe Democrats are capable of being impartial about anything.
Is that an admission that Doug Logan is biased toward Trump's conspiracy theory.

He gives all appearances of being another Republican RINO. Otherwise, why would you support him?

What experience does he have doing election audits? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Ya ya we get it, any republican who doesn't go along with the Big Lie is a RINO..so what experience does Doug Logan have??

Ya ya we get it, any republican who doesn't go along with the Big Lie is a RINO..so what experience does Doug Logan have??
The "big lie" is that the election was free and fair.

Fake news.

You shit-eating rodents are gonna have a hard time getting in front of this one. You're better off continuing to ignore it until Tucker finally gives in and breaks the internet with it. The theft is RAMPANT, the database has been recovered, missing watermarks, non-creases on mailed ballots, manufactured ballots, dumps in the middle of the night, vote-switching...... it's all there my sad little queers. Stay under the bed where it's safe.

And that's just domino #1....

:abgg2q.jpg:

These incompetent partisans have had control of voting machines and ballots with no oversight and no chain of custody. Both the ballots and the machines are now spoiled

Why would anybody hire these people in the first place. Any audits should be done by an IMPARTIAL third party. The founder and CEO of Cyber Ninjas is an avid Trump supporter who pushed the conspiracy theories of election fraud from day one...Founder of company hired to conduct Maricopa County election audit promoted election fraud theories
Why not..moron
because anyone involved in politics is loyal to one party or the other, and only fools believe Democrats are capable of being impartial about anything.
Is that an admission that Doug Logan is biased toward Trump's conspiracy theory.
ROFL! You just don't get it. What part of "no one who is involved in politics is impartial" didn't you understand?

Who would you get that you imagine is "impartial?"

Why not..moron
ROFL! You just don't get it. What part of "no one who is involved in politics is impartial" didn't you understand?

So it is an admission..thought so

Why not..moron

So it is an admission..thought so
What an infantile baboon

The company has never conducted an audit before being hired to do the most important audit in the world.
The people doing the previous recounts/audits couldn't find the obvious fraud.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA
So the cowardly little shit biscuit finally posts something, instead of hiding behind silly reaction emojis.

They copied it after the it was recovered by the white hat hackers, from the amateurish attempt to delete it.

Not up on current events as much as you thought, eh?

Current events? The communications between the parties are public information that's out there. Now you can swallow whatever source you want to keep up with "current events", that fine with me. I've just no taste for bullshit.

They copied it after the it was recovered by the white hat hackers, from the amateurish attempt to delete it.

Current events? The communiications between the parties is public data that's out there. Now if care to swallow whatever source you use to keep up with "current events", that fine with me. I've just no taste for bullshit.
The "communication between parties" indicate that the white hats were able to recover a database that was deliberately deleted.

Current events? The communications between the parties are public information that's out there. Now you can swallow whatever source you want to keep up with "current events", that fine with me. I've just no taste for bullshit.
It's entertaining.

It's entertaining.

"I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now...."

All that means is that he has access to the database...It doesn't mean that what was turned over to the auditors wasn't tampered with.

Operation "Muddy the Waters" is proceeding at full throttle.

Current events? The communiications between the parties is public data that's out there. Now if care to swallow whatever source you use to keep up with "current events", that fine with me. I've just no taste for bullshit.
The "communication between parties" indicate that the white hats were able to recover a database that was deliberately deleted.

The county did not provide the auditors anything between the Senate's letter of May 12th and the County's reply on the 17th. In their meeting of the 18th, the Ninjas admitted to having the data So I guess you;re contending the Ninja's called in the White Hats. Good choice for the nitwits to reach out to ....
1621629556866.png

Republican Senate's letter:
Can you please advise as to why these folders were deleted, and whether there are any backups that may contain the deleted folders?

Maricopa County Republican election overseers response letter:
the failure of your so called “auditors” to locate data files on the copy they made of the County’s server speaks more to their ineptitude than it does to the integrity and actions of our dedicated public employees who effectively and accurately run the elections in the fourth largest county in the United States

The company has never conducted an audit before being hired to do the most important audit in the world.

Ewe had better get this irrefutable evidence to Rudy, the Kraken Lady and MyPillow pronto. They are in immediate need of it!!!!
MAGA
So the cowardly little shit biscuit finally posts something, instead of hiding behind silly reaction emojis.

Your confused turdbucket. I never use emojis. Try harder, fail better!!!
MAGA

MAGA

Your confused turdbucket. I never use emojis. Try harder, fail better!!!
MAGA
Blow it our your ass, you cowardly little pusbucket.

Forum List

Back