Cyber Ninjas Compromised Voting Machines-Ballots

The only way that happens is for the "cyber Ninja's" to lie, which we fully expect them to do.
They won't lie, their reputation is at stake.

Too late.

That's pretty much shot now.

Who is going to hire a so called cyber security company who hires employees who can't do such a simple and basic thing as find files they copied from another computer?

Why don't you trust the few other companies who did the legal, official and certified forensic audits? Their reputation was at stake too.

The company has never conducted an audit before being hired to do the most important audit in the world.
The people doing the previous recounts/audits couldn't find the obvious fraud.
There were no forensic audits, and the recounts only recounted the same questionable ballots as though they were valid.
there were two forensic independent, audits. The board of elections supervisors voted late
Jan 2021... Because of all the mistrust out there brewing about the Dominion voting machines as fraud.

in February, 2 different and independent, certified election auditing firms were hired and conducted forensic audits...

AUDITING ELECTIONS EQUIPMENT IN MARICOPA COUNTY

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously on January 27, 2021 to authorize a forensic audit of ballot tabulation equipment used in the 2020 elections. The audit is the culmination of a year-long effort by Maricopa County to ensure the accuracy of the federally- and state-certified hardware and software used to count votes

AUDIT OVERVIEW​

The multi-layered forensic audit is comprised of three separate audits performed by two United States Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.

The audit of the tabulation equipment’s software and hardware was performing by two independent Voting System Testing Laboratories: Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. The firms were hired to:

• Analyze election equipment software and hardware’s hacking vulnerability
  • Verify that no malicious malware was installed
  • Test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet
  • Confirm that no vote switching occurred

As an added measure of transparency, the Board hired a reputable Certified Public Accounting firm, Berry Dunn, to review county contracts with Dominion Voting Services and verify that the county leased the tabulation equipment according to state and county procurement regulations

Auditing Elections Equipment In Maricopa County | Maricopa County, AZ
=============================

What's going on now, is just a dog and pony Show!!!!
The same Maaricopa County Board of Supervisors that has been reticent to turn over ballots, machines, routers, source codes, and passwords for inspection to their superiors in the AZ Senate?

If their "audit" was on the up-and-up, why the obstruction and stonewalling?
Y'all (in Arizona) got rid of the Board Supervisor for the 2020 election cuz he wasn't trusted, and voted in this new republican supervisor.... Now you claim he is corrupt too????

I do have a correction on the audit I mentioned, only one auditor was certified in election audits, the other auditor was a firm with expertise in election equipment certification, and the third audit was an accredited CPA, certified public accounting firm to evaluate Dominion and state purchases and contracts with Dominion.

The company has never conducted an audit before being hired to do the most important audit in the world.
Because there was none

The so called audit says there's ballots from China made from bamboo. Then can't find the bamboo.

The so called audit said that trump put watermarks on all the ballots but can't find any watermarks.

The so called audit said that ballots were fed to chickens with the chickens being burned to hide evidence.

The so called audit said that all the files were deleted then says no they weren't, they just couldn't find the files they themselves copied.

I really wish we had justice a justice system that was truly blind with equal justice for all. If it was, these people would be facing a lot of legal problems.

These incompetent partisans have had control of voting machines and ballots with no oversight and no chain of custody. Both the ballots and the machines are now spoiled

Further proof of just how reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent Republicans truly are.

Republicans are incapable of sound governance and have no business holding elected office.

There were no forensic audits, and the recounts only recounted the same questionable ballots as though they were valid.
there were two forensic independent, audits. The board of elections supervisors voted late
Jan 2021... Because of all the mistrust out there brewing about the Dominion voting machines as fraud.

in February, 2 different and independent, certified election auditing firms were hired and conducted forensic audits...

The Maricopa County Board of Supervisors voted unanimously on January 27, 2021 to authorize a forensic audit of ballot tabulation equipment used in the 2020 elections. The audit is the culmination of a year-long effort by Maricopa County to ensure the accuracy of the federally- and state-certified hardware and software used to count votes

AUDIT OVERVIEW​

The multi-layered forensic audit is comprised of three separate audits performed by two United States Elections Assistance Commission Voting System Testing Laboratories and a Certified Public Accounting Firm.

The audit of the tabulation equipment’s software and hardware was performing by two independent Voting System Testing Laboratories: Pro V&V and SLI Compliance. The firms were hired to:

• Test that tabulators were not sending or receiving information over the internet

As an added measure of transparency, the Board hired a reputable Certified Public Accounting firm, Berry Dunn, to review county contracts with Dominion Voting Services and verify that the county leased the tabulation equipment according to state and county procurement regulations

If all that was really on the level, then why all the obstruction, insubordination, and smoke blowing?

AUDIT OVERVIEW​

The same Maaricopa County Board of Supervisors that has been reticent to turn over ballots, machines, routers, source codes, and passwords for inspection to their superiors in the AZ Senate?

Why do they have a need from any of that when they have the actual ballots?

Everything else is about reporting the ballots. Irrelevant if you have the ballots to count
Evasive non-answer.....Just what can be expected from people who have something to hide.

These incompetent partisans have had control of voting machines and ballots with no oversight and no chain of custody. Both the ballots and the machines are now spoiled

Further proof of just how reckless, irresponsible, and incompetent Republicans truly are.

Republicans are incapable of sound governance and have no business holding elected office.
Eat a bag of dicks, drive-by douchebag.
In addition to being the epitome of Republican incompetence and stupidity, this freak show of an ‘audit’ is nothing but bad-faith political theater intended to appease the rightwing base and weaken the political process – again, Republicans have no business holding elected office.

Eat a bag of dicks, drive-by douchebag.
In addition to being the epitome of Republican incompetence and stupidity, this freak show of an ‘audit’ is nothing but bad-faith political theater intended to appease the rightwing base and weaken the political process – again, Republicans have no business holding elected office.
I'm not a republican, asshole.

The audits that are going to ensue across the nation are going to expose you fascist scum for the criminal thieves that you are.

AUDIT OVERVIEW​

Y'all (in Arizona) got rid of the Board Supervisor for the 2020 election cuz he wasn't trusted, and voted in this new republican supervisor.... Now you claim he is corrupt too????

I do have a correction on the audit I mentioned, only one auditor was certified in election audits, the other auditor was a firm with expertise in election equipment certification, and the third audit was an accredited CPA, certified public accounting firm to evaluate Dominion and state purchases and contracts with Dominion.
Not an answer to the question.

Those conducting the audit had a valid court order requiring them to be allowed access to these machines. If the state thought there needed to be a strict chain-of-custody accounting done with them, then they should have set that up before they complied with the court order.
They tried to do exactly that.

The Republicans took them to court and had the judge tell them to give them those ballots and machines RIGHT FREAKIN' NOW, no excuses.

So Maricipoa country complied with the judge's order. This is _entirely_ your side's screwup.

Now your side is being sued by Maricopa county. Maricopa County isn't afraid of discovery. Your boys are soiling themselves over it.

Maricopa County is and has always done doing everything transparently, while your side works in back rooms under the cover of darkness.
The frauditors look and act guilty as hell, which is why most everyone correctly assumes they're guilty as hell.

If it's all legit, why the stonewalling?
There was no stonewalling. You're just lying. "You're just lying" tends to be the answer to every question you ask.

Innocent people don't have to lie, yet your side lies about everything. You all act guilty as hell, so most everyone correctly assumes you're guilty as hell.

(It's likely that many Trump cultists will try using the Q-anon-shaman defense -- "I'M JUST A BRAINWASHED MORON!" - to stay out of prison.)

Because there was none

The so called audit says there's ballots from China made from bamboo. Then can't find the bamboo.

The so called audit said that trump put watermarks on all the ballots but can't find any watermarks.

The so called audit said that ballots were fed to chickens with the chickens being burned to hide evidence.

The so called audit said that all the files were deleted then says no they weren't, they just couldn't find the files they themselves copied.

I really wish we had justice a justice system that was truly blind with equal justice for all. If it was, these people would be facing a lot of legal problems.
I assumed the embarrassing buffoonery would end when Trump left office.

So much for that idea. The Trumpsters have kept it alive and well. Even AZ Republicans are embarrassed now.

If it's all legit, why the stonewalling?
There was no stonewalling. You're just lying. "You're just lying" tends to be the answer to every question you ask.

Innocent people don't have to lie, yet your side lies about everything. You all act guilty as hell, so most everyone correctly assumes you're guilty as hell.

(It's likely that many Trump cultists will try using the Q-anon-shaman defense -- "I'M JUST A BRAINWASHED MORON!" - to stay out of prison.)
Riiiiight....The AZ Senate had to get a court order because the Maricopa Board of Supervisors was being so cooperative.

A bag of hammers has more brains that you.

First, a confession: I didn't read every post in this thread. I grazed through several pages. I think I got the gist of it.
Still, there was some good stuff....or at least, interesting stuff that can be mulled over.
Let's go:

"Keeping the rubes angry, tithing and voting.
.....It's been a stunt to keep the base happy from Day One."
You know, I like those two posts (I combined two)....because, one, the 'angry and tithing'-thingy is so damn dead-on that I wished I would've thought of it myself.
And second, of course it is a play/ploy to the base. Without that 'base' of grievance-stoked nutters.....there'd be no Don Trump. IMHO
----------------------------------------------------

"this freak show of an ‘audit’ is nothing but bad-faith political theater intended to appease the rightwing base......"
I include CCJones's view in the above because it dovetailed so perfectly with what Mac'58 observed. And what I think too.
A Winkin', Blinkin' & Nod three-fer.
------------------------------------------------------------

So this is the first deception attempt by the Zionist left to lie about that...
Oh hell, I can never gloss over the promoters of Jews-Are-Bad-Juju.
I think those, ah, 'contributors' add a bit of nutso-crazo.
And hilarity. (but then, I ain't Jewish either.)
-------------------------------------------------------

You know, I've seen brief references to that chicken-feed-ashes story. But know nothing about it.

May I ask, Dana 7360......did some honest-to-God Stop-the-Steal nutter say the ballots were fed to chickens instead of being counted?

I know I'm a bit of a turnip-truck rube.....but is that a real story?

First, a confession: I didn't read every post in this thread. I grazed through several pages. I think I got the gist of it.
Still, there was some good stuff....or at least, interesting stuff that can be mulled over.
Let's go:

You know, I like those two posts (I combined two)....because, one, the 'angry and tithing'-thingy is so damn dead-on that I wished I would've thought of it myself.
And second, of course it is a play/ploy to the base. Without that 'base' of grievance-stoked nutters.....there'd be no Don Trump. IMHO

"this freak show of an ‘audit’ is nothing but bad-faith political theater intended to appease the rightwing base......"
I include CCJones's view in the above because it dovetailed so perfectly with what Mac'58 observed. And what I think too.

You know, I've seen brief references to that chicken-feed-ashes story. But know nothing about it.

May I ask, Dana 7360......did some honest-to-God Stop-the-Steal nutter say the ballots were fed to chickens instead of being counted?

It started on the site "gateway pundit."

That's where the lie originated.

I may have been wrong that it carried over onto the audit but a state election board supervisor was accused of taking ballots home, feeding them to his chickens then had the chickens burned to hide the evidence.

Yes it's ridiculous. Yes, it's bat crap crazy but yes, it's one of the lies the trump people are trying to pass off as election fraud.

Let's go:

It started on the site "gateway pundit."

That's where the lie originated.

I may have been wrong that it carried over onto the audit but a state election board supervisor was accused of taking ballots home, feeding them to his chickens then had the chickens burned to hide the evidence.

Yes it's ridiculous. Yes, it's bat crap crazy but yes, it's one of the lies the trump people are trying to pass off as election fraud.

pondering-Snopes.jpg

We shouldn't be using machines or software. Let's do it the old fashioned way. In fact, let's make the ballots BIG so that someone standing six feet away can easily read it. And then lets give the voters markers to circle their choices. And require that they sign their ballot with a pen. And then have members of both/all parties count the ballots with video surveillance recording all of it.

Forum List

Back