Cyberattack Hits World's Largest Meat Supplier

This hack came from russia
What makes you so sure it was Russia?....because lying Joe said so?....if it was a foreign power is was most likely China but Joe can't point a finger at Hunters employers....but I don't put our own CIA past doing this from orders from Joe....if we can't stop hackers it's because we don't want to....

For heaven's sake. Stop being so lazy and actually READ the article.

You very stupid question is answered in that article.
Dana and Trumpie, sittin in a tree......

What makes you so sure it was Russia?....because lying Joe said so?....if it was a foreign power is was most likely China but Joe can't point a finger at Hunters employers....but I don't put our own CIA past doing this from orders from Joe....if we can't stop hackers it's because we don't want to....
It is not the job of the US govt. to provide private companies with cybersecurity.
No, its our fucking governments job to protect the country from these state emergencies imposed by foreign GOVERNMENTS trying to extort money and harm our country.

The price of meat is going to go up. Again.

Something needs to be done about all these hacks into private companies.

This hack came from russia.

dont expect biden to do anything,, hes to busy helping russia,,,
That's funny shit hunter.

The way I see it, and the way 70% of the USA sees it, is.......

trump is a me man. Anything to help trump,
Why you think trump did anything to help the common USA resident, baffles me.
trump is a con man, always has been, will continue to con you.
The bigly, Yugest, Liar the USA has ever experienced, yet somehow, you still support this Con Man. That is what he is..........He is NOT protecting your interests.
Despite you Grand delusions...Trump did nothing but help the US over and over again. He was a great president....and he is already sorely missed.

It seems you are a Putin Supporter. I'd suggest you were an agent provocateur being paid by Putin, but I doubt he's paid anyone as dumb as you. The fact is, the cost of gas and beef going up would never cause the American Voters to support any president who would do such a thing notwithstanding trump.
Are you Dims really this naive?
WOW, coming from a trump supporter.
trump conned you. You will deny it, but trump is all about scam.
You bought the scam.

So true. The man is a con artist and fraud.

He has built his own cult from the most uninformed and stupid people in our nation.

Not much different from other cult leaders. There is one difference though,

Screen Shot 2021-05-31 at 7.36.51 AM.png

It seems you are a Putin Supporter. I'd suggest you were an agent provocateur being paid by Putin, but I doubt he's paid anyone as dumb as you. The fact is, the cost of gas and beef going up would never cause the American Voters to support any president who would do such a thing notwithstanding trump.
You bought the scam.

He has built his own cult from the most uninformed and stupid people in our nation.

View attachment 496532
Trump was a NY land developer...he made money by selling property...tell us just who he conned and defrauded...don't just puke words out and run without backing it up or you will be laughed at....oh by the way...Joe shut down another oil supply in the USA and now we are back to buying most of our oil from abroad...happy now?.....
LOL Joe conned your stupid ass real good.....

You bought the scam.

View attachment 496532
Trump was a NY land developer...he made money by selling property...tell us just who he conned and defrauded...don't just puke words out and run without backing it up or you will be laughed at....oh by the way...Joe shut down another oil supply in the USA and now we are back to buying most of our oil from abroad...happy now?.....
Of course the nutbag Dims are happy, Pinochijoe is a quiet person who doesn't holler.

Russia Russia Russia :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Russia Russia Russia :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
The Propaganda Polly Parrot's favorite squawk.....

You bought the scam.

View attachment 496532
LOL Joe conned your stupid ass real good.....
The cost for a barrel of oil is set by OPEC. The oil sand from Canada is the dirtiest and most pollutant. Trump was bankrupted at least three times, I've bought and sold property and never once didn't make a profit. BTW, Dumb Donald received & millions + from his daddy and is now desperate to try and sell the lease of the Trump Hotel in DC.

BTW: Dumb Donald is a demagogue and a charlatan; he tells you what you want to hear, and is so dumb he can't even remember his own lies.

Blame Trump? It seems that the entire focus of federal law enforcement technology is about identifying the faces in the D.C. altercation in January while hackers are disrupting energy systems and food sources. Makes you proud don't it?
You make a claim and don't provide any evidence that the FBI is only focused on the insurrection. Be advised, no LE Agency puts all of their sources into one kettle of fish.

It is not the job of the US govt. to provide private companies with cybersecurity.
No, its our fucking governments job to protect the country from these state emergencies imposed by foreign GOVERNMENTS trying to extort money and harm our country.

Who do you believe that the Biden Administration is not doing their due diligence? Biden is not going on TV and stating the Ransomware will go away when the summer heat commences, or injecting bleach into the WWW.

Of course just because it came from Russia doesn't mean that Russians did it. The North Korean government is known for launching their cyberattacks from Russia.

The Norks have done this many times before. It reminds me of what they did to Sony with their WANNACRY ransomware.

Forum List

Back