Cyberattack Hits World's Largest Meat Supplier

5bukmb.jpg

If there is a Deep State, how would you know one exists? Oh, and BTW: Echoing this Conspiracy Theory suggest you are out of touch with reality.
Wouldn't the deep state be supporting the institutional distrust of Putin? An well, QTrumpanonions don't really embody .... consistency. LOL

This hack came from russia
What makes you so sure it was Russia?....because lying Joe said so?....if it was a foreign power is was most likely China but Joe can't point a finger at Hunters employers....but I don't put our own CIA past doing this from orders from Joe....if we can't stop hackers it's because we don't want to....
It seems you are a Putin Supporter. I'd suggest you were an agent provocateur being paid by Putin, but I doubt he's paid anyone as dumb as you. The fact is, the cost of gas and beef going up would never cause the American Voters to support any president who would do such a thing notwithstanding trump.
Are you Dims really this naive?

The price of meat is going to go up. Again.

Something needs to be done about all these hacks into private companies.

This hack came from russia.

dont expect biden to do anything,, hes to busy helping russia,,,
That's funny shit hunter.

The way I see it, and the way 70% of the USA sees it, is.......

trump is a me man. Anything to help trump,
Why you think trump did anything to help the common USA resident, baffles me.
trump is a con man, always has been, will continue to con you.
The bigly, Yugest, Liar the USA has ever experienced, yet somehow, you still support this Con Man. That is what he is..........He is NOT protecting your interests.

What makes you so sure it was Russia?....because lying Joe said so?....if it was a foreign power is was most likely China but Joe can't point a finger at Hunters employers....but I don't put our own CIA past doing this from orders from Joe....if we can't stop hackers it's because we don't want to....
It seems you are a Putin Supporter. I'd suggest you were an agent provocateur being paid by Putin, but I doubt he's paid anyone as dumb as you. The fact is, the cost of gas and beef going up would never cause the American Voters to support any president who would do such a thing notwithstanding trump.
WOW, coming from a trump supporter.
trump conned you. You will deny it, but trump is all about scam.
You bought the scam.

WOW, coming from a trump supporter.
trump conned you. You will deny it, but trump is all about scam.
You bought the scam.
Coming from an actual America lover, Dimmer. Cons and cults and scams are what you brainless sheeple baaahhh about all the time right brainless?

It is not the job of the US govt. to provide private companies with cybersecurity.
Biden's America!

It is not the job of the US govt. to provide private companies with cybersecurity.
Biden's America!
Anymore bumper sticker slogans?

Blame Trump? It seems that the entire focus of federal law enforcement technology is about identifying the faces in the D.C. altercation in January while hackers are disrupting energy systems and food sources. Makes you proud don't it?

2cartoon.5.21.21.jpg

Biden isn't just a Putin supporter, he is his bitch.

Biden's America!
191239910_10222490272657902_5716652315431076973_n.jpg

Biden's America!

Biden's America!
View attachment 496496
Biden's America!
Pinochijoe makin America great again!

Biden's America!
Facts are facts, you voted for a moron.

The bigly, Yugest, Liar the USA has ever experienced, yet somehow, you still support this Con Man. That is what he is..........He is NOT protecting your interests.
takes a lot of TDS to make this about trump while ignoring what is fact that biden is currently helping russia and doing nothing for the working class but making things cost more,,

And you support a Com(mie) Man doofus

Well, for one thing, they need to stop paying the ransom.

takes a lot of TDS to make this about trump while ignoring what is fact that biden is currently helping russia and doing nothing for the working class but making things cost more,,
4xxdkz.jpg

Would it bother you if it was (truly) Russia?

Biden's America!
View attachment 496496
Biden's America!
Canadian tariff.

For heaven's sake. Stop being so lazy and actually READ the article.

You very stupid question is answered in that article.

Forum List

Back