‘Cynical, craven’ Republicans out to bash Biden, not Putin, over gas prices

Right, I agree.

But, is it possible for you to say that trump could have handled the pandemic in a more positive way?
Is that possible for you to say? Baby steps......Is it possible?

There is more to the pandemic than 'causing it'
Proper handling would have helped. Trump handled it wrong.
Listening to wankers like you and not kicking Fauchis' out the door from the onset was a major mistake. He could have then hired some people that didn't have PFIZER tattoed on their asses and stopped the madness from day one.

Most of the 5th tier of Govt are political hacks now..........and they are just as much a problem as the payed off whores in Washington.

Anyways.........Pfizer and Moderna got filthy rich..........for a crap vaccine............Cheap drugs working all over the world were denied........Anyone prescribing them was attacked and or fired Small Business was slaughtered ........including the small Frackers who were producing the hell out of oil. Production got shut down causing shortages..........

Basically a CLUSTERFUCK FOR THE AGES OVERALL........If you wanted to fuck us up anymore than that..........I guess you'd just have to NUKE US.........HMMM

You Pravda Gov't MOONBAT.

Its not complicated is it ? Well it is if you are a conservative. Petrol prices here have gone through the roof. I fucking depise Johnson but it really isnt his fault. These clowns were blaming Biden on day one.

If Biden is refusing drilling licenses then I have enormous respect for him. Our grandchildren will remember him with affection.
You make claims that are ridiculous. You are a joke.

How much profit do the oil companies make on ever gallon of gasoline?

How much “profit” does government make in taxes on gasoline, and on oil production leading up to it?

I don't have current numbers at hand, and I don't have time, right now to look for them, but last I looked, they were very revealing as to where the genuine greed really is.

I did some Googling, later that day, and found an answer. It appears that the oil companies make about 5¢ in profit per gallon of gasoline. Here in California, the price of gasoline includes about $1.81 in taxes.

So where is the real greed?

I did some Googling, later that day, and found an answer. It appears that the oil companies make about 5¢ in profit per gallon of gasoline. Here in California, the price of gasoline includes about $1.81 in taxes.

So where is the real greed?
se63woqg00o81.jpg

They don't get $180 billion a year in subsidies, lying moron. They get no government subsidies. Whenever claims like this are investigated it tuns out the eco morons are claiming not charging them a tax for global warming is considered a subsidy.

What the fuck is "using buybacks/dividends" supposed to mean? is returning money to the stock holders supposed to be a government subsidy of some kind?

They don't get $180 billion a year in subsidies, lying moron. They get no government subsidies. Whenever claims like this are investigated it tuns out the eco morons are claiming not charging them a tax for global warming is considered a subsidy.

What the fuck is "using buybacks/dividends" supposed to mean? is returning money to the stock holders supposed to be a government subsidy of some kind?
oil gets direct subsidies and other indirect assistance

Tommy my boy executive orders and policies do actually play a significant role in the price of oil, crack spreads, and price of fuel at the pump. Biden is a freaking fool and we are paying the price. Energy independence is and always has been the key objective.

"payments that help consumers with things like paying for home heating oil"​

Paying grannies fuel oil bill is a subsidy to energy companies? Then you should be in favor of eliminating that, right?

"$2.1 billion a year in subsidies paid for overseas fossil fuel projects."​

You mean like when Obama gave load guarantees for PetroBass? I don't recall any Dims opposing that.

Overshadowing all of these are the indirect or “implicit” subsidies for fossil fuels, which range from the infrastructure spending to maintain the sprawling (and aging) fossil-based energy system, to the diverse impacts that burning fossil fuels has on our health and climate. The International Monetary Fund estimated that the costs to the U.S. government from climate change, local air pollution impacts, and infrastructure damage not captured by energy taxes totaled $686 billion in 2015.

What did I tell ya?

As usual, your claims about "subsidies" all turn out to be prog propaganda.

Last edited:
"payments that help consumers with things like paying for home heating oil"​

Paying grannies fuel oil bill is a subsidy to energy companies? Then you should be in favor of eliminating that, right?

"$2.1 billion a year in subsidies paid for overseas fossil fuel projects."​

You mean like when Obama gave load guarantees for PetroBass? I don't recall any Dims opposing that.

Overshadowing all of these are the indirect or “implicit” subsidies for fossil fuels, which range from the infrastructure spending to maintain the sprawling (and aging) fossil-based energy system, to the diverse impacts that burning fossil fuels has on our health and climate. The International Monetary Fund estimated that the costs to the U.S. government from climate change, local air pollution impacts, and infrastructure damage not captured by energy taxes totaled $686 billion in 2015.

What did I tell ya?

As usual, your claims about "subsidies" all turn out to be prog propaganda.
This petrobras loan was done by dubya Bush people.

looks like youre the one reading propaganda.

Generation180? Far left enviro-whackos wanting to end fossil fuels? Why would they lie about "Evil Big Oil"? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Step up and take your action to the next level​

Ready to raise your voice and move forward policies that will accelerate our country’s transition to a safer, healthier, more equitable clean energy future? We’ve highlighted important issues—and some effective organizations that are addressing them—for you to get behind.

We’ve organized the issues into three buckets: 1) federal policies—which have the broadest reach and impact, 2) state/regional policies—which directly impact how you as a consumer interact with energy, and 3) local policies—where you have the most leverage as a community member. Let’s get to work.

Active Campaigns​

Tell Congress to Prioritize Our Transition to 100% Clean Energy in Budget Package​

Right now, Congress has the opportunity to set the U.S. on an accelerated path to a 100% clean energy future. While meaningful climate and clean energy investments have been left out of the bipartisan infrastructure package, the budgetary reconciliation process represents another opportunity. But we have no time to waste – this is likely America’s last chance at serious climate policy for the next decade. Let’s join together to demand that members of Congress support a budget reconciliation package with bold climate solutions that transform our energy system away from fossil fuels and into 100% clean energy for all.

So when the public is gouged after some sort of disaster, or a war, isn't the US president supposed to
pull his thumb out of his ass and do something to protect the citizenry from scummy profiteers?

So who makes Joe Biden come out of his basement and lay down the law to Big Oil in times like these?

Apparently no one does! And apparently Grandad Joe is running for reelection.

Good luck with that, fucking jackass.

Forum List

Back